MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

With DigiNavi coming later, Digimon Web put up a promo video, showing all of the Digimon TV anime beginning with Adventure in 1999 and ending with Ghost Game, which begins in a few days.

DigiNavi is this Friday, prior details can be found here.

Ghost Game will be simulcast outside of Japan, details can be found here.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 7,158

Jmac28211

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So Hunters isn’t included at all. It’s there neither as the finale of Xros wars, nor is it there as a separate season.

Nice video overall though.

DigiKing Tamer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So Hunters isn’t included at all. It’s there neither as the finale of Xros wars, nor is it there as a separate season.
They either didn't want to acknowledge it was ever a thing, or simple oversight.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As has come up fairly often recently, Hunters is part of Xros Wars. It's not considered a separate series.

CloneWarrior

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As has come up fairly often recently, Hunters is part of Xros Wars. It's not considered a separate series.

To be fair, the video includes scenes from the start and end of series, except for Xros Wars where it basically counts the final battle with DarknessBagramon as the "end."

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I thought we all knew/figured/thought that Hunters is just the 3rd part of Xros Wars. Didn't the 2nd one have a subtitle too?

Ricardolindo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I thought we all knew/figured/thought that Hunters is just the 3rd part of Xros Wars. Didn't the 2nd one have a subtitle too?

Many people exclude it because the inclusion of Hunters brings down Xros Wars' rating.

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Many people exclude it because the inclusion of Hunters brings down Xros Wars' rating.

Tbf it also got a new protag and a one year time skip with new character designs.

Ricardolindo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Tbf it also got a new protag and a one year time skip with new character designs.

Yes. However, I didn't mean to be unfair. In fact, I think it's sad Toei counts Hunters as part of Xros Wars as it does bring down Xros Wars' rating.