DigiNavi Headline News Vol. 4 February 2021- Vital Bracelet Updates- App Shown Off & Zwart Confirmed

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

It's time for the February edition of DigiNavi Headline News!

DigiNavi Headline News is a monthly short video that updates on things happening that month in Digimon. It will includes looks at products, interviews with product developers, a calendar of upcoming events and releases, along with anime previews.

The video has an English translation that isn't machine translated. It isn't perfect, but it's more than sufficient for basic news.

The subtitles this month have more mistakes than has been standard for DigiNavi Headline News, and based on language settings might not pop up. If they don't, select the subtitles labeled as 'Japanese' (not the auto-generated track.)

Won't be going over everything from it in detail, as the video is short and easy to watch, but the main headlines this month are...

They show off Booster Set 5 of the Digimon Card Game, which is out on February 26th.

They also quickly show the Dukemon model kit, which is out in June.

Sekido, who does Vital Bracelet development for the Network Toy Product Development Unit comes on to talk about the Vital Bracelet.

A decent chunk of the Vital Bracelet section is showing off aspects of the app, which is called the Vital Bracelet Lab (I don't believe we had a name for it before...)

On top of that, Dim Cards are gone over a bit, including revealing the 'not quite a secret' that if you get the trial Black Roar and Shadow Howl Dims, you can combine the final evolutions in both of them to get Omegamon Zwart (while they never previously 'said' Zwart, they had teased it enough that we realistically already knew what it was.)

The 'bonus' package for early Vital Bracelet pre-orders containing the Black Roar Dim, the 'Digimon Start Guide' from V-Jump, and the Pulsemon promo card are also shown off.

The anime section is narrated by Mimi once again, who goes over recent happenings in the anime, including a tease or two for what is coming up.

Mephismon and Tropiamon are shown off, and the Data File goes over MarineAngemon.

The calendar section goes over current and upcoming events. Nothing that exciting this month that we didn't know about (and which wasn't gone over), with the main element being Booster Set 5 in a few days, plus the Vital Bracelet and accompanying Dim Cards in the middle of next month.

They also re-announce the next DigiNavi will be March 12.

They don't mention it, but this is not a DigiNavi Headline News (we are guessing that will be on break next month), but rather a full DigiNavi...

The 'Before Release' full DigiNavi is to celebrate the release of the Vital Bracelet, and will also include Vital Bracelet questions that were sent in by fans.

As always, nice to have it officially translated, even if it isn't perfect, makes it super easy to watch. This month felt a bit more 'running the engine' since there is a full DigiNavi next month, and everything that is current at the moment we know most about, although there were some decent details for the Vital Bracelet app.

Attachments

Notus

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
An odd bit: when the Pulsemon evo line was shown in-app, there were only 3 slots at Ultimate, instead of 4 like in the previews. Maybe there will be secret evolutions?

HeavyLeomon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
An odd bit: when the Pulsemon evo line was shown in-app, there were only 3 slots at Ultimate, instead of 4 like in the previews. Maybe there will be secret evolutions?
Maybe the fourth is like the omega from Agu and Gabu dim cards, and you need to jogress two ultimates to get it.

Notus

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's pretty likely. It could also explain the ??? slot in Impulse City's tree, which in that case is propably Paladin Mode.

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Omg Tropiamon !!! was waiting lol
I wonder if the episode after next weeks ...hangrymon or something haha

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm so happy I don't have to much longer to wait for my VB

Kyapo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The release date seems to be closer, I just hope Nippon-Yasan ships it quickly! Even though the release date they state is 31 March, I think it's just a mistake

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The release date seems to be closer, I just hope Nippon-Yasan ships it quickly! Even though the release date they state is 31 March, I think it's just a mistake
I think they put it as 31st of March because they are expecting it to come in March but they don't know which date so they said the last day of March to be safe. Like last year when I kept searching up survive the shops that had pre orders said it was coming out on the last day of the year. Pretty much a place holder.

Kyapo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think they put it as 31st of March because they are expecting it to come in March but they don't know which date so they said the last day of March to be safe. Like last year when I kept searching up survive the shops that had pre orders said it was coming out on the last day of the year. Pretty much a place holder.
I get it! Thanks for the explanation but since it's my first buy from Japan I have no idea how this works, will they ship my order when it's released on 13th March or 31th?

Vande

Roll Roll, Critical, Critical
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I get it! Thanks for the explanation but since it's my first buy from Japan I have no idea how this works, will they ship my order when it's released on 13th March or 31th?
It would depend on when they get stock, how much they have to ship out. They ship it when they ship it basically. Your best bet would to be asking them directly.

Aguman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hobby Link Japan is also stating March 31st. Hopefully, as a retailer, they get it on the street date (March 13).

Vande is right though, the best way to get an answer would be to email them directly.
I’ll do this, but I’m not expecting a clear answer.

They are likely trying to buy time to cover themselves in case there is some kind of delay lol

Kyapo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hobby Link Japan is also stating March 31st. Hopefully, as a retailer, they get it on the street date (March 13).

Vande is right though, the best way to get an answer would be to email them directly.
I’ll do this, but I’m not expecting a clear answer.

They are likely trying to buy time to cover themselves in case there is some kind of delay lol
Thank you and Vande for the answers! I'll try to contact them, the worst thing that can happen is knowing what I already know! Best of luck

Aguman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thank you and Vande for the answers! I'll try to contact them, the worst thing that can happen is knowing what I already know! Best of luck
I received an email from Hobby Link Japan customer service and was told that the 2021-03-31 date is most likely a placeholder.
They also mentioned that "they cannot guarantee that stock will arrive exactly on the 13th of March, as there is a possibility of delayed shipment".

So basically confirmed what we already suspected. I don't know why they are so afraid of committing to that March 13th date though lol
I guess they figure to have them by the 31st at the absolute latest/worst case scenario.

Umaro

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My Amazon order says "Arriving Mar 16 - Mar 18" for the bracelet and the Agumon/Gabumon dim cards.

Kyapo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I received an email from Hobby Link Japan customer service and was told that the 2021-03-31 date is most likely a placeholder.
They also mentioned that "they cannot guarantee that stock will arrive exactly on the 13th of March, as there is a possibility of delayed shipment".

So basically confirmed what we already suspected. I don't know why they are so afraid of committing to that March 13th date though lol
I guess they figure to have them by the 31st at the absolute latest/worst case scenario.
Probably Nippon will say the same, we'll have to wait a bit more to know more. At least my order will be shipped via EMS so I'll be able to track it properly and finger crossed it doesn't delay much