DigiNavi (December 18th, 2020) Stream Updates

taichikku

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have two questions,

1. Is the vital bracelet gonna have any type of english language option and is it atleast playable as it is? Does anyone know? Im wanting to buy the yellow one but they charge in advance, meanwhile i got one saved in amazon jp with the rams and all but i mean if its not playable most likely ill cancel

2. in what stores will they be selling the iphone cases and back holders? does anyone know?

Kit Chan

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The bit at 20:35 about some evolutions requiring smartphone app use is a deal breaker for me.
I was gonna preorder and convince my family to get them thinking the app would be a completely optional addon. But integrating it into the core pet raising features ruins vpet raising to me. One of the reasons I wanted it was to decouple from computers and find things I can enjoy without them and a vpet I can raise by getting out of the house sounded like the ticket.

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The bit at 20:35 about some evolutions requiring smartphone app use is a deal breaker for me.
I was gonna preorder and convince my family to get them thinking the app would be a completely optional addon. But integrating it into the core pet raising features ruins vpet raising to me. One of the reasons I wanted it was to decouple from computers and find things I can enjoy without them and a vpet I can raise by getting out of the house sounded like the ticket.

Are you talking about how he said that battles are required for digivolution?

Because I would expect NFC triggered battles to be enough to fill the requirement. I dont think they meant online battles specifically.

Kit Chan

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Because I would expect NFC triggered battles to be enough to fill the requirement. I dont think they meant online battles specifically.
"So what you do on your vital brace and smartphone both determine how your digimon will digivolutionize"

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

"So what you do on your vital brace and smartphone both determine how your digimon will digivolutionize"

I saw that quote and am taking it with a grain of salt.

I'm not sure what kind of a requirement the app would provide that would make it necessary to prompt a digivolution.

I guess we'll just have to wait and find out.

KhanadianGeek

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hopefully he meant optionally

Sarabande__

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This also made me realize. If the device can only store up to 2 digimon, and you if you ended up ordering the DiMs along with the VB. You have to choose which mons stay in the device and which has to be left out till you can store them in the app right?
What do you mean by until? you will be able to store right away with the app. Unless i missed them say something different in the navi.

CloneWarrior

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
diginavi4_00040.jpg

They're talking about the wide international distribution of Digimon Adventure:.

They're showing off (every?) Digimon that has shown up in Digimon Adventure: so far, not including the partner Digimon.

64 Digimon so far. They mentioned ones they like.

...that's definitely not all of the non-partner Digimon.

There's literally a screenshot including Algomon Baby I in there but they didn't actually count it. It's also missing Peckmon at the very least.

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
diginavi4_00040.jpg

They're talking about the wide international distribution of Digimon Adventure:.

They're showing off (every?) Digimon that has shown up in Digimon Adventure: so far, not including the partner Digimon.

64 Digimon so far. They mentioned ones they like.

...that's definitely not all of the non-partner Digimon.

There's literally a screenshot including Algomon Baby I in there but they didn't actually count it. It's also missing Peckmon at the very least.

They also cheekily didn't include Moon=Milleniummon.

Solarmon and the Green Coredramon are missing too but I guess theyre not counting recolours as their own thing.

CloneWarrior

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They also cheekily didn't include Moon=Milleniummon.

Solarmon and the Green Coredramon are missing too but I guess theyre not counting recolours as their own thing.

Solarmon's #21 but yeah the other two you mentioned are missing.

CloneWarrior

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
because they're only showing Digimon that got their names show up on the screen, which MoonMilleniummon didn't get yet.

The Algomon didn't have their names show up on-screen in the first few episodes.

KhanadianGeek

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This also made me realize. If the device can only store up to 2 digimon, and you if you ended up ordering the DiMs along with the VB. You have to choose which mons stay in the device and which has to be left out till you can store them in the app right?

The App appears to have similar qualities to pokemon home/pokebank (if you're familiar with either of those).

My impression is that you can have 2 digimon present in the device and bank any digimon you are done raising in the app. You will likely be able to move digimon that are currently being held in the app onto the device.

Installing a dim likely unlocks the advertised egg on your device and adds them into your current catalog of eggs.

I doubt you will have to commit to only raising one dim at a time if that's what your asking.

I'm mulling over the presentation and...

I hope that with any single DiM card, we can raise more than just the mascot/Digimon promoting the given DiM card. Allowing us to raise other Virus types aside from the BlAgumon line, that are BR exclusive would be cool. Same for Veemon and Ancient Warriors. Being able to raise Wormmon via AW.. etc etc.

The Ancient roster was released a day ago.

I know, but I meant Digimon and lines beyond just Veemon (I know Veemon is probably the only one line and option since it is all that's advertised as one you can raise, but I'm thinking, like with the Xros Loader, some of the chips/cards allowed new areas and multiple Digimon you could "recruit" which were specific to that chip/card. If you see what I mean.

While they do advertise unlockable areas with each dim, I doubt there would be any sort of roster additions via recruitment.

The unlockable areas strike me as new enemies to fight and a new wallpaper for your device.

Hopefully, when the areas/Digimon opponents are unlocked, they stay in your device permanently. Unlike the Xros Loader..