Digimon X3 V-Pets Confirmed and Details Soon!

Mik3y112

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

shaikgb

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We almost had Seraphimon X or Imperialdramon X which were the closest ones to win with tons of votes.
susanoomon and lilithmon were closer to win then seraphimon

which reminds me i really hope that we will get x-version of susanoo if this new X3 theme be holy mons then it will be a good chance to make him 1

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks shaikgb. My brain cells are already rotting I see...

Lilithmon already got X form which is good so then it's Susanoomon and Seraphimon. But which form of Imperialdramon with the highest votes? I didn't remember.

spiralofvertigo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's incredibly exciting! I'm so happy that they're continuing these. I also hope for an angel type theme.

Amandil7

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks shaikgb. My brain cells are already rotting I see...

Lilithmon already got X form which is good so then it's Susanoomon and Seraphimon. But which form of Imperialdramon with the highest votes? I didn't remember.
It was Fighter Mode.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah so Paladin Mode is the second and Dragon mode/form is last correct?

Mik3y112

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

The Chaos Entity

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh I wish wikimon update on that X antibody vote poll's history otherwise I will not able to remember well... I was so sure all forms were included along with Mugendramon and others...

Ah so Paladin Mode is the second and Dragon mode/form is last correct?
Imperialdramon Dragon Mode -> Fighter Mode -> Paladin
He meant in terms of votes. Not Digivolution order.
Yeah. I was only trying to confirm.

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Mugendramon was 15th place on the poll. Fighter Mode was indeed the only Imperialdramon mode within the top 50, at 3rd place on the poll.

Shadow Shinji

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh I wish wikimon update on that X antibody vote poll's history otherwise I will not able to remember well... I was so sure all forms were included along with Mugendramon and others...
I can do this but where exactly? Maybe a section in the DMX Ver. 1...

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Few wiki listed "Popularity Poll" so it counts I guess?

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks. So it was all 50 in total.

Megadramon is really popular? I know he is pretty epic to be my partner at DW1 but it made me curious on those japanese fans loved him in what parts....

TBC1

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I won't be able to get X2 and I wasn't able to get X1 sadly but X3 will be something I'll strive for
uhmm why won't you be able to get? There are plenty of ways to preorder still. even X1 is still possible.

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/search..._query=digital+monster+x&submit_search=Search
I have a large list of things I want and need to get and expenses that will mount soon. It's just better to wait for X3 when the future will be more clear, than possibly needing it for something important. But thanks for the link I may hunt for the earlier X's if they unlock something I want in X3.

e105zeta

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope these are compilations + new content of the X1s and X2s. I skipped out on both because they didnt have enough content to justify the high cost of importing, also I didn't like how most of these skipped over re-including the original X cast of DORUmon, Ryudamon, and FunBeemon.

On a side note, if these continue, I REALLY REALLY want a V-pet series based around the Olympos XII with a slew of new Greek and Roman mythology Digimon. Maybe shove in some new Norse and Egyptian mythology lines too if just doing Greek and Roman is seen as too restrictive. I'd definitely lay down some cash on "Digital Monster Iliad" virtual pets. After focusing so much on Homeostasis/Yggdrassil I think it's time to explore Iliad outside of Digimon Chronicle.

Artzei

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Makes a guy wonder that why won't Premium Bandai establish an proper European divison for all these cool stuff they make, including Digimon stuff. Would certainly make my life thousand times easier. I really do someday want to own at least one of these DM-X v-pets.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Makes a guy wonder that why won't Premium Bandai establish an proper European divison for all these cool stuff they make, including Digimon stuff. Would certainly make my life thousand times easier. I really do someday want to own at least one of these DM-X v-pets.
They went 10 or so years without even releasing video games here. Bandai aren't very nice to Europe. We're just lucky the Nintendo DS was region free, meaning we could play the DS games.