Digimon X3 V-Pets Confirmed and Details Soon!

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Some nice info for V-Pet fans...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Digital Monster X line will continue with a Version 3!

It appears to be early information from V-Jump, and it isn't clear if additional details will be in the new issue of V-Jump or not.

Pre-orders for the Digimon X2 close on August 20th (from both Premium Bandai and Premium Bandai USA), and the official release date of the new V-Jump is the 21st.

More info soon hopefully. It'll be interesting to see what the theme and colors will be this time!

The images above are 'not' the X3 V-Pets, simply the already seen X and X2 so there is a bit of imagery.

Thanks to Ryokutya2089, who has has provided reliable info on a normal basis (although it's worth mentioning he doesn't actually state it's from V-Jump.)

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, I guess we'll be getting 25 more X forms and probably some more Chronicle X chapters.

Death-X-Gankoomon and Examon?

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Let's hope Gankoomon and Examon gets X forms includes Three Archangels and Olympus Twelve.

Plus 16+ or higher with new X forms! I really hope they will complete some missing evo of certain "Adventure partners" for X forms like Angewomon X.

But I do want Mugendramon X :/

Unrealx206

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
X3 you say. wouldn't it be nice if they made a new Digivice or Pendulum Progress like device with similar features.

shaikgb

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
wait the x2 pre-orders hasn't even ended yet they announcing a new version already? isn't this a little too soon? (not that i mind we are getting more from the x-mons and their lore)

DragonicEmperor

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hopefully it's the Olympos' turn this time around.

Also please give SaintGalgomon one. Beelzebumon, Dukemon and Sakuyamon already got their X-Antibodies and power-up forms.

wildwing64

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
With the X1s having a bunch of Royal Knights on them, and the X2s focusing more on the Demon Lords...

My early prediction is a Good VS Evil / Light VS Dark theme for the X3s, with one version featuring 'heroic' Digimon and the other featuring 'evil' Digimon.

Deep Saver

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Mwahahaha, Bandai knows how to please me. Currently, I’m expecting some kind of “holy” theme for this one to pair up with the demon themed X2.

Amandil7

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm wondering whether they'll continue the dark theme? or go with something else, in which case plz plz let it be Holy Digimon!! Need the Great Angels and their evos to get X forms!

kintang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I KNEW IT! I mean the defeated RK's from the last storyline doesn't get their X form yet. And just like many had posted before me, this time I'm positive we'll get the "Virus Buster" version of the X-series to counter the X2's "Nightmare Soldier". Anyway I wonder what color combination they'll comes with.

P/S: But it'll be much more exciting if they decided to portray the effect of the SGDL's invasion and expand the Death-X Digimon. Maybe introduce the "Rebels" for X4 and "Virus Buster" for X5. Thereby completing the 5th cyclic series like the original V-Pet and Pendulum series.

Mild At Heart

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd really want to see the X antibody applied to Angewomon, Ofanimon and Mastemon. There's others, too but those three are practically asking for it with Ofanimon FDM X and Ladydevimon X.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is soo much hype, plus give me Olympus XII and examon and gankoomon x forms plz.

Loke

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like that this is a thing that they're doing, I just wish they were doing better commercially and weren't relegated to prestige boutique items.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yay. More weird X Digimon forms. Probably. Should be really fun to see.

TBC1

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I won't be able to get X2 and I wasn't able to get X1 sadly but X3 will be something I'll strive for and will certainly make for a nice second V-pet after the english 20th. (and once I when the lottery I'll get an IC or if they decide to remake the IC digivices/v-pets.)I think the X3 will probably have a combination of both royal knights and demon lords at least themeing wise. but it could surprise me and be the Olympus XII X antibody forms.

Amandil7

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I somehow doubt they'll go for the OXII this early, most of their regular forms haven't been properly established yet. We only got Minervamon-X because of that youtuber spam.

They might continue the dark theme, complete the Vamdemon line or darkmasters for instance. Gankoomon and Examon are probably a lock in though! Imperialdramon would be a good guess too. I'm hoping/praying they go for a Holy theme but that's wishful thinking maybe.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We only got Minervamon-X because of that youtuber spam.
Yeah... And LordKnightmon X was a huge surprise for such early reveal. It could be along with Craniummon X and Sleipmon X so his voting spot could be used for other digimon...

We almost had Seraphimon X or Imperialdramon X which were the closest ones to win with tons of votes. If only it weren't for spam votes... I hope somebody send this awareness of having the poll can be easily manipulated this way to Bandai...