Digimon X3 Profiles Begin! Terriermon X Art & Info!

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well we all knew these were coming...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

With the Digimon X3 up to pre-order, the Bandai Digimon account is starting up putting decent resolution art and mini profiles.

The first new Digimon we get is Terriermon X! (Quick translation for now, will update when we can.)
He has excellent sensory organs in his ears thanks to the growing hair. He can read the flow of wind and fly in the sky. The ear jewelry 'Gen Emerald' is linked to his twin Lopmon, and they can understand each other's condition.

On top of the art and profile for Terriermon X, we also got high resolution art for a few more Digimon...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Zerimon and Gummymon! Both of their introductions are just shortened version of their standard profiles.

No doubt many more to come!

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Instead of getting some parts of their personal Adult levels as X antibody Child ones, Terriermon X got Lopmon's "DNA" in order to be connected with each others that's why he gained Bunny fur? I was so sure it's dog fur....

Now's the time to wait patiently for them to reveal them!

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It never says anything about bunny fur. Dogs can have fur too. In fact, that scruffy-fur look is similar to a terrier, Terriermon's namesake.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Interesting that Terriermon and Lopmon are linked like that.

And neat, I guess it'll be where we get one every day except weekends - or close to that. Looking forward to it!

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dogs can have fur too.
??? Didn't I quoted Dog's fur?

Well when I first saw Terriermon X's new fur, I instantly got reminded of Laborador. (Used to have that Laborador pet)

I'm cool with that being linked with Lopmon instead of usual parts of Adult levels into Child's appearances. They are the twins. Shame I didn't get to see Galgomon X and I imagined Terriermon X getting "Rambo" headband and grumpy look to enable its face look "Mad Dog" before X3.

Terriermon X's dog thighs are cute, too.

Although Terriermon X finally gotten some doggy parts, I still feel like it's more of... Mystical Unicorn Bunny Dog plushie thanks to this gem jewelry.

Garmmon

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The ear jewelry 'Gen Emerald' is linked to his twin Lopmon,
My first impression was that the emerald might be a reference to Jianliang/Jenrya (so 'Jian Emerald', since that's what Terriermon always calls him iirc), but I'm also waiting to see if Lopmon X makes any similar reference.

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's a telepathic or an empathetic link, not some bizarre molecular genetic link where they swap DNA.

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Terriermon kinda looks like he should partnered with a magical girl of some kind. Some twitter users have also described Terriermon as being angelic and by extension want Lopmon to be devilish.

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Twitter is the best thing to happen to Digimon. I love these updates. Terriermon might be my favourite X Antibody but I am biased.

I wonder how different Lopmon is going to look.

shaikgb

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
yes i was waiting for terriermon x's full art! i also wonder since terriermon x has a gen on his right ear lopmon will have a similar gem on her left ear?
Instead of getting some parts of their personal Adult levels as X antibody Child ones, Terriermon X got Lopmon's "DNA" in order to be connected with each others
i don't think terriermon gained lopmon's DNA since he is her twin that was born from the same egg as her he probably already had her DNA inside of him and the x-antibody used that part of his DNA to form a deeper connection with her

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's a telepathic or an empathetic link, not some bizarre molecular genetic link where they swap DNA.
Gundam's Newtype thingy.

Lopmon X being devilish is a bit weird to imagine for having Cherubimon (Virtue) X like that. But still it could be, after MetalGreymon X (Virus).
Hard to imagine like that, obviously Lopmon X's profile will mention same thing about linking with Terriermon X and... That's it. And the new fur or Vice parts or Virture parts. Ugh hurts to imagine.

He will have brown Gem or red? Are there "Brown" Gems exist? Got the name?

Tortoiseshel

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think if Lopmon X has a matching gem, it'll be pink. What are some pink gems... Ruby? Tourmaline? Spinel?

Katsu Hikaru

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's very interesting that the X antibody further increases the connection between the twins would be cool if this carried over to their Ultimate forms with Gold Rapidmon X trying to help his twin and with help from Magnamon X purifying both Cherubimon(Vice) X and Ophanimon FM X trying to fix what possibly Lucemon X did to them will be a nice little reference to Hurricane touchdown just with Ophanimon FM X included as well.

Last edited:

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like the Lopmon connection, but the design still creeps me out, honestly. Maybe it's the weird... tail thing.

KoreeluStromboli

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Terriermon X's Gen Emerald looks like Klonoa's Wind Ring. Terriermon X's ears also look similar to Klonoa's ears and both of those characters associated with wind.

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It looks cute but I agree that gem does make it look like a magical girl's familiar. The connection with its twin is cool though.

I hope they eventually give us Gargomon & MegaGargomon-X

jetman91

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cute. I like it. I might attempt to draw it.

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The ear jewelry 'Gen Emerald' is linked to his twin Lopmon,
My first impression was that the emerald might be a reference to Jianliang/Jenrya (so 'Jian Emerald', since that's what Terriermon always calls him iirc), but I'm also waiting to see if Lopmon X makes any similar reference.
Someone in Twitter suggested that Lopmon X might have the Shao Ruby on the opposite ear as a mirror.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i don't think terriermon gained lopmon's DNA since he is her twin that was born from the same egg as her he probably already had her DNA inside of him and the x-antibody used that part of his DNA to form a deeper connection with her
Well yet in Tamers, Terriermon and Lopmon didn't view each others as the twins..... Let's hope that twin trait continues along with the way.

Even Terriermon "had" Lopmon DNA, his evo never resembles any of Lopmon's evo unlike... Hackmon and Gankoomon & in X forms?

I feel like I think I might want to comment after Lopmon/Cherubimon X reveals. Lately I post too so much....

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really hope to see how Lopmon X would look. That could be really fun to see. This is a fun design.