Digimon X2 V-Pets Available at Premium Bandai USA

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was literally about to pre-order it through an intermediary myself. Glad I can save on importing costs.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
An interesting note is that it says "the toy is attached with an illustration booklet regarding its fictional universe.". I guess they might be including the DCX with it? I think this would be the first time a Digimon manga would've been released in the west? and most likely in English?

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The first Digimon X came with a short illustrated booklet too. I'm pretty sure the US Premium Bandai pre-order for that wasn't in English.

CrimsoniteX

Donator
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Awesome, I was going to go through an intermediary if I didn't hear anything by Monday... glad I held off!

Prince of Darkness

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Are they shipping to Europe?

Netz

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Are they in english or just japanese?

Gigamon23

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anybody have any idea how to order one of each color without creating separate orders?

EDIT: Derp. Nevermind. XP

Last edited:

Loke

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Can't wait to get these! After spending so much on the black and white models, these feel like a steal, especially considering all the badass digimon on these devices. Do these also have functionality with the DM20's?

neelsav

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Has anyone figured out how to use the $20 off shipping? After adding an X2 to my cart I get a pop-up with details of the offer, but don't see it being applied.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cleaned up a bit of the article.

ita33

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Has anyone figured out how to use the $20 off shipping? After adding an X2 to my cart I get a pop-up with details of the offer, but don't see it being applied.
any updates on that? the shipping price is outrageous.

Mechamaster88

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

It was automatically applied when I ordered my purple. Pretty sure it was only for a limited time and isn’t available anymore. 33 dollars is P-Bandais default is which is straight up predatory since I know for a fact shipping something so small from or to Japan doesn’t cost that much. It was literally cheaper to buy them from resellers on eBay when I decided I wanted a red after the discount ended. Although many of them seem to have since been snatched up