Digimon X2 V-Pet Second Shipping Period in December, Info for those who plan to order

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not a large change here...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Bandai has tweeted a small change to the shipping for the upcoming Digital Monster X Version 2. If you've already pre-ordered this shouldn't affect you (but it might make sense to check with your intermediary.)

They will close pre-orders Wednesday, July 3rd, at 3pm in Japan (so 11pm Tuesday Pacific time.)

An hour later pre-orders will re-open, all orders done after this will ship in December.

Details on pre-ordering and the product itself can be found here.

drtomoe123

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just threw in an order to Nippon-Yasan -- I hope I end up with the first wave. :)

Shadow Shinji

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I guess this means they are receiving more pre-orders than expected...yaay for that! I can understand why to be honest, there are a lot of fans (myself included) that were rooting for a long time to play as the antagonists evil Digimon for once...and it's happening! There's a lot of Digimon Chronicle X storyline still to be told!

Rayjai

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just learned about the 2nd release, does anyone know if they will do a 2nd wave for Hong Kong? Thanks

Unrealx206

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I preordered as soon as they were available on Nippon but I've been placed in the December delivery Haha, that's alright, it gives the community time to put together the guides I rely on.