MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
diginavi5_march12_2021_00079.jpg
diginavi5_march12_2021_00082.jpg

After over half a year of leaks and other bits, at DigiNavi (as expected) they announced a US release of the Digimon X.

It will be out this summer in the US and will also be distributed in other countries.

In addition they teased more colors.

Attachments

• diginavi5_march12_2021_00079article.jpg
    diginavi5_march12_2021_00079article.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 15,294

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Always a nice thing to see. <3

MechaMadness

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Really happy to see the DMX get a proper localization. I'm hoping that these will be as widely available as the Ver.20th was, one of the best things about those was just being able to go onto Amazon and buy one for a very reasonable price, so I'm hoping that the same will be the case here.

Kit Chan

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I missed the 2019 Release, so I might pick this up.

Acadow

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope others buy these so the other ver. will come out. I don't have much interest in the first wave but much more interest in the 2.0 and 3.0

TBC1

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
These almost were my first v pets. Glad to see them come to the west to finally pick em up. Now the dilemma on which one to choose continues...

Youkomon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Unfortunately I don't have the time to raise one. The one I got from the first wave of 20th anniversary releases in the United States, I don't even have time for that one. And they are so needy that if you don't take care of them on time they will die. Not exactly right away but it doesn't take them that long. My Tamagotchi mini and my TRex giga pet are hardy. My Rex can survive way past 7 PM without any care. Which is great.

Mato

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Unfortunately I don't have the time to raise one. The one I got from the first wave of 20th anniversary releases in the United States, I don't even have time for that one. And they are so needy that if you don't take care of them on time they will die. Not exactly right away but it doesn't take them that long. My Tamagotchi mini and my TRex giga pet are hardy. My Rex can survive way past 7 PM without any care. Which is great.
These have a pause function, where you can freeze your Digimon in its current state, and reactivate it later. So if you're too busy to tend to it, it won't die on you as long as you remember to pause.

n8d0gg187

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Are these able to battle the DM20th? If so, do they count towards unlocking any hidden eggs?

Youkomon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
These have a pause function, where you can freeze your Digimon in its current state, and reactivate it later. So if you're too busy to tend to it, it won't die on you as long as you remember to pause.
The only pause function I saw was, you have to press the reset button and it automatically saves your data. But no actual pause button.

rodroid

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
In addition they teased more colors.
Seems like the mystery "Red" and "Blue" listings will be separate from Black and White. Hopefully "Red" will be something like a red body with a black frame and "Blue" will be a blue body with a white frame, and they'll call the X2 Red and X3 Blue "Transparent Red" and "Transparent Blue" if they're localized. Otherwise it'll be pretty confusing.

SleepingSigma

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The only pause function I saw was, you have to press the reset button and it automatically saves your data. But no actual pause button.
No, there is a pause function in the X series of devices. It’s called cold mode. If you put the digimon to sleep when they are awake it puts them in a fridge instead and pauses them. Obviously time spent in the fridge won’t count for evolution times, though.

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

There is no pause function on the DM20. There is a pause function on the DMX, look it up.

Cold mode isn't anything new. It's just something that wasn't included on the DM20.

Pendulum X, Pendulum 20th, Accel all have it to name a few.

Youkomon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

There is no pause function on the DM20. There is a pause function on the DMX, look it up.

Cold mode isn't anything new. It's just something that wasn't included on the DM20.

In that case, I might have to pre-order one of these ones. That sounds like it would be easier for me to raise one with that feature. Seeing as how needy they are.

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

In that case, I might have to pre-order one of these ones. That sounds like it would be easier for me to raise one with that feature. Seeing as how needy they are.

I would definitely recommend it - the DMX line feels like the most complete vpet experience imo.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't like the ver 20th because of the lack of pause feature and I don't like the Pendulums because I dislike the shake mechanic. This definitely seems like the ideal series for me.