Digimon X Green & Blue US Pre-Orders Open

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

After the white and blue went up earlier, we have another color of the Digimon X to pre-order!

Amazon has put up pre-orders for the green and blue version of the Digimon X! (affiliate link)

This one has a aqua-green for the main body and a neony purple for the frame and buttons, giving it a very 90s look.

Like the white and blue, it shows as $19.99 and a release date of July 15th.

No specific data (yet) on which version of the X this will be programming wise, but hopefully Bandai is being smart enough to have the X be a version signifier regardless of color.

You can also pre-order the white and blue version of the Digimon X. (affiliate link)

More details, and hopefully even more colors to pre-order, soon.

The US Digimon 20th V-Pets are still available to purchase: (Affiliate links)
Wave 1:
Brick
Gray
Blue
Yellow
Wave 2:
Transparent Purple
Transparent Yellow
Transparent Green
Transparent Blue
Wave 3:
Neon Red
White
Black
Purple
Translucent Neon Green
Translucent Orange
Glow in the Dark

Attachments

Youkomon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder if these ones will also have a pause feature. I really need that.

Quinnzel

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oof. When they said more colors, I was hoping for some tasteful options. The saturated vaporwave palette feels weird for the X series in particular - Can't put my finger on it.

The background also seems to indicate that this is indeed the Blue version.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oof. When they said more colors, I was hoping for some tasteful options. The saturated vaporwave palette feels weird for the X series in particular - Can't put my finger on it.

In the past there's been times these have been Photoshops with the colors tweaked. While it likely is the same as the white/blue, it tends to be better to warn people so they don't buy it expecting to have 'x' included.

Quinnzel

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

In the past there's been times these have been Photoshops with the colors tweaked. While it likely is the same as the white/blue, it tends to be better to warn people so they don't buy it expecting to have 'x' included.
Perfectly fair warning. These at least are definitely different product images from the blue/white. ;)

Lucemon X

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow, I just... don't feel like these color options are exciting. I only bought the second and third wave of the X, which is what I think makes me attached to the classy translucent look, but these just feel... meh. Never was a fan of the blue/white originally though😓

Zeebles

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Which Digimon are on this model of the Digimon X charts on humulos?

Youkomon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oof... The pre-orders are done… I got to it way too late and it's not available anymore. Now I have to wait for the actual release. Which I don't mind.

cool potato

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oof... The pre-orders are done… I got to it way too late and it's not available anymore. Now I have to wait for the actual release. Which I don't mind.
If its anything like the dm20 you have nothing to worry about lol

Youkomon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If its anything like the dm20 you have nothing to worry about lol
I just realized that they have a purple and orange one, Youkomon colors. That one is not sold out yet. It's obvious which one I went for LOL