Digimon X Black & Red and Purple & Red US Pre-Orders Open

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

After the white and blue went up, followed by the green and blue, we finally have pre-orders for the other Digimon X models.

Amazon has put up pre-orders for 2 models with a red X: (affiliate links)
Digimon X Black & Red
Digimon X Purple & Red

The first matches the black model that came out in Japan, while the second has a smooth purple color with orange trim and buttons.

Like the others it shows as $19.99 and a release date of July 15th.

Pre-orders for the other have been opening and closing, so if you didn't nab them yet, might want to keep an eye on them: (affiliate links)
Digimon X White & Blue
Digimon X Green & Blue

More details soon hopefully!

The US Digimon 20th V-Pets are still available to purchase: (Affiliate links)
Wave 1:
Brick
Gray
Blue
Yellow
Wave 2:
Transparent Purple
Transparent Yellow
Transparent Green
Transparent Blue
Wave 3:
Neon Red
White
Black
Purple
Translucent Neon Green
Translucent Orange
Glow in the Dark

Attachments

Kit Chan

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks much nicer than the teal one.

BtownKj

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
that purple is niiiiice!

Quinnzel

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Alright, I admit they got me with that slight Eva palette. *slams pre-order button*

drtomoe123

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Awesome colors, this one reminds me of Arresterdramon. Already have all of the Japanese releases but some of these alternate color schemes keeps me buying...

Zeebles

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Has the roster been announced for this? Like which Digimon will be on which ones? (or if its the same Digimon on all and it's just the colors that differ?)

Vande

Roll Roll, Critical, Critical
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Has the roster been announced for this? Like which Digimon will be on which ones? (or if its the same Digimon on all and it's just the colors that differ?)
Nope, no news as of yet. Guessing the Black One will Mirror the Black Japanese One. But nothing solid has been released.

Saberdramon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I found this image which depicts the back of the box confirming Megidramon X and one I can't quite make out for the blue X divices and Wargreymon X and Beelzemon X for the red X devices.

Source

cool potato

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I found this image which depicts the back of the box confirming Megidramon X and one I can't quite make out for the blue X divices and Wargreymon X and Beelzemon X for the red X devices.

Source
I think it's funny how in that article they refer to the xai as a "Random Attack Generator"

Zeebles

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Which version if BoltBoutamon in?

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Which version if BoltBoutamon in?
He's enemy only in the DMX, you wont be able to raise one (unless this 107 digimon thing theyre talking about makes him playable i guess?)

Youkomon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Of course, I went after that purple one as soon as I saw it… obviously I would never pass that one up considering the color scheme. And according to that one website, I'm assuming Renamon X will be on that one? Will Youkomon be one of the evolutions?

Kami

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oooh, both look really nice.

dcarden4

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They really know how to make these addicting. Those colours are incredible! I don't even enjoy raising VPets but I'm tempted to just get some to put on a shelf.

cool potato

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They really know how to make these addicting. Those colours are incredible! I don't even enjoy raising VPets but I'm tempted to just get some to put on a shelf.
Even if youre not typically a fan of vpets I'd say these are worth giving a shot.

Theyre more like a pocket rpg imo. For the $20 price tag you dont have much to lose. Especially if youre already considering picking one up to display.

dcarden4

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Even if youre not typically a fan of vpets I'd say these are worth giving a shot.

Theyre more like a pocket rpg imo. For the $20 price tag you dont have much to lose. Especially if youre already considering picking one up to display.
You've officially convinced me. I have one of those 20th Pendulums and I love how it looks on the shelf. Brb while I pre-order hahah