Digimon World: Next Order CD Cover and More DLC

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We have the first image of the single for Accentier, the themesong to Digimon World: Next Order.

Image Thumbnail

Accentier will have 3 versions which were previously announced. We aren't currently sure which version this will be used on (or if it will be used for multiple versions.)

It appears previous listings for the 3 versions were slightly wrong on what each version would be though. Previously it was believed there was a normal, a limited edition, and a limited edition that also included a DVD.

Information from Sony Music has suggested the formation of the disks have changed slightly though to have a 'normal' CD/DVD version also. The exact details seem to be different site to site, but at the moment it's clear there is a normal version, a version with a CD and DVD, and a Limited Edition with a CD and DVD. We will update information as it becomes more clear.

CDJapan Affiliate Links
Normal Version
CD and DVD Version
CD and DVD Limited Edition Version

The single will also include yet another DLC evolution item (this is likely the first press bonus item for all 3 versions.)

Image Thumbnail

This evolution item will allow you to evolve your Digimon to Alphamon in the same 'instant' fashion that other DLC items from Next Order will work.

Previous Next Order thread is here.

Previous Accentier thread is here.

Edit- Updated the image with a better quality copy.

Seymour Butz

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lots of pre-order goodies listed in that last thread. Sux for Japan, but when we get it stateside (unless Cyber Sluts just absolutely tanks), we stand a good chance of getting them all, since this franchise isn’t big enough to warrant splitting pre-order bonuses between many different outlets.

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lots of pre-order goodies listed in that last thread. Sux for Japan, but when we get it stateside (unless Cyber Sluts just absolutely tanks), we stand a good chance of getting them all, since this franchise isn’t big enough to warrant splitting pre-order bonuses between many different outlets.

They were pretty generous about DLC content when Cyber Sleuth came here. We even got new content! So I'm not really worried about it...I am worried they're just not going to bring it here though. lol.

Didn't realize this was the new thread. I'm a bit disappointed about the amount of Digimon because there are so many recolours. I think at one point there are 6-8 recoloured Digimon in two screens. However I do like some of the recolours more than the original Digimon so maybe it won't bother me when I play the game. I think GoldVdramon and Rapidmon are a good choice though. I really didn't expect to be able to raise the two Digimental of Fate Digimon.

I'm really hoping we get a lot more Spirit Digimon though. The beast spirits are really cool.

How many Digimon were in the original World, Re:Digitize and Decode? It might just be an issue in my head. I played Re:Digitize a little bit and I never really got bored of the Digimon.

They fixed Pidmon's wing count which is kind of funny. He has six wings in an earlier promo video but he only has two in the most recent one.

Last edited:

ShikaSS

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They fixed Pidmon's wing count which is kind of funny. He has six wings in an earlier promo video but he only has two in the most recent one.

However, BlackWarGreymon now has red hair.

Touya

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How many Digimon were in the original World, Re:Digitize and Decode? It might just be an issue in my head. I played Re:Digitize a little bit and I never really got bored of the Digimon.
61 playable in Digimon World, 85 in ReDigi, and 160 in Decode. With Next Order having somewhere above 200 and below 300, I'm actually concerned that filling out the evolution chart this time will take impossibly long unless you use lifespan-shortening items. Part of their idea behind giving the player two partners at once may be that this lets you fill out the charts twice as fast, making a larger count of Digimon more feasible. (Keeping in mind that each Digimon throughout its entire lifespan will be kicking around for 4 or 5 real-world hours assuming you're speeding stuff up by doing training to pass time.)

Sux for Japan, but when we get it stateside (unless Cyber Sluts just absolutely tanks), we stand a good chance of getting them all, since this franchise isn’t big enough to warrant splitting pre-order bonuses between many different outlets.
Unless they do what SMT did and split the bonuses between different retailers. Order from Amazon for Chaos Dukemon, or Target for Omegamon Zwart! GameStop exclusive: Alphamon!

Shadious

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
However, BlackWarGreymon now has red hair.

I see that more as artistic liberties than a mistake though. In Cyber Sleuth Metal Garurumon had red glowing eyes which he didn't have in previous appearances too.

Well, well, well.... Look who's back in this game. Never expected her to "go Turbo."

I love how she's been in every new game since Re:Digitize. It really makes the games feel like one big universe.

saifors

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Huh, Mirei's appearance does make sense with the 2 partner thing, guess she also just really likes dimension hopping.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's nice to see her again. It's almost if they could make an anime with all characters of the games she's been in. One big universe like Flint said.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Updated the image with a much better (though still not large and fantastic) quality copy.

ShikaSS

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I see that more as artistic liberties than a mistake though. In Cyber Sleuth Metal Garurumon had red glowing eyes which he didn't have in previous appearances too.

I guess you're talking about MetalGarurumon (Black). He - and BlackWarGreymon, for that matter - did have those eyes on some Crusader cards.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but If I had to guess I'd say the two are related. This picture of a new character was uploaded to Wikimon, and I was wondering if anyone knew anything about her: http://wikimon.net/File:Kurihara_hina.jpg

saifors

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but If I had to guess I'd say the two are related. This picture of a new character was uploaded to Wikimon, and I was wondering if anyone knew anything about her: http://wikimon.net/File:Kurihara_hina.jpg
Yes, she's from Digimon Linkz, the mobile game that's coming out sometime this year.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There's another Mobile game? Or is it that one that just came out that people are playing.

saifors

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
No, the one that just came out is Digimon Heroes (port of Digimon Crusaders), Linkz is another mobile game coming to japan this year, there was a thread for it somewhere but it got buried due to lack of news.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh. Ok. Thank you. ...This part of the forum does bury thing pretty easy.