Digimon Wonderswan Games!

ShiNocturne

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, topic for Digimon Wonderswan Games.

I just started on Tag Tamers and Brave Tamers today. I RE-Started Tag Tamers just moments ago because I screwed up. Anyways, is there a guide for Tag Tamers? I don't know how the heck I'm supposed to actually 'purchase' them Digimentals, or what Centarumon actually wants.

And for Brave Tamers? Is there a Card Jogress guide? Or a Dungeon guide? I keep getting lost =\

So..anyone?

ShiNocturne

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey Thanks, oh yeah, I forgot to ask again (I'm a real big fan of the Digimon Swan games really), what the heck are you supposed to do in Digimon: Digital Partner? o_O And is there a guide for the Digimon Card Game Swan Ver.? oo" I hope nobody minds me asking these.

Also, feel free to discuss/ask for help regarding the Swan games. (If anyone still plays them)

blazinbeat

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah I was wondering about that too. The Digimon Card game for Wonderswan Color. I searced all over the net and I haven't find a single walkthrough for that game. I hope someone does make one cause I love playing digimon cards.

Eimon

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I haven't played those in a while. I remember it took me forever to figure out the card game, too. If no one beats me, I'll re-play it to remember how it works, then try to type up a guide tonight. Same for Digital Partner, if it's one of the ones I'm thinking of.

blazinbeat

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Eimon said:
I haven't played those in a while.  I remember it took me forever to figure out the card game, too.  If no one beats me, I'll re-play it to remember how it works, then try to type up a guide tonight.  Same for Digital Partner, if it's one of the ones I'm thinking of.
Thanks alot, ;D I remember I always got stuck in the beginning of the game, where Takato ( I think thats his name) says something in Japanese where I think I need to put Greymon on top of Agumon. By the way, I was wondering if you could put the guide under this thread? Thanks again. I really appreciated.

Eimon

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
OK, I'm only about halfway through the guide (homework took longer than I thought).  It still doesn't tell you how to play, but it gets you set up and past the tutorial.  If you're really impatient and/or adventurous, you can try figuring out the rest on your own.  Otherwise, I should have a semi-complete version done by Saturday at the latest (knock on wood).  I'll be sure to post it here when I do.

WonderSwan Card Game Tutorial, ver. 0.1

blazinbeat

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow, that was the coolest quick guide you did. It was wonderful. I can't wait until you are done with the whole walkthrough. Thanks alot Eimon! Domo arigato gozaimashita ;D

ShiNocturne

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
blazinbeat said:
Eimon said:
I haven't played those in a while. I remember it took me forever to figure out the card game, too. If no one beats me, I'll re-play it to remember how it works, then try to type up a guide tonight. Same for Digital Partner, if it's one of the ones I'm thinking of.
Thanks alot, ;D I remember I always got stuck in the beginning of the game, where Takato ( I think thats his name) says something in Japanese where I think I need to put Greymon on top of Agumon. By the way, I was wondering if you could put the guide under this thread? Thanks again. I really appreciated.
Isn't that Digimon Medley?

blazinbeat

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
No, its not. The game is called the Digimon Card Game ver WSC.

ShiNocturne

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
blazinbeat said:
No, its not. The game is called the Digimon Card Game ver WSC.
Oh wait, my bad, I saw the Digital Partner thing and thought of some random stuff >_>"

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A lot, but atleast not sexually.

I guess he´ll never be able to have a normal relationship.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
He might but the girl would have to get passed milliniummon/cyberdramon first. ;D

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Mille won´t be saying nice things about her. Just remember how h talked about Ken.

DigistarDBZ

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
ShiNocturne said:
Isn't that Digimon Medley?
Ooh, Digimon Medley.  That game was fun. :3  It was so easy to play, too!  I've pretty much ripped all the sprites from that game (okay, there's still more I need to get, like Armagemon, Cherubimon, Omegamon, and 02 Wallace among other things... but I'd need to get a player's guide for that), and I'd be more than happy to share what I've found.

I thought it was so amusing how you got sent to Summer Memory and Armor Rapidmon could fight VenomVamdemon if you chose the Agumon card instead. XP

By the way... I know I asked this over in my artwork thread, but I'd love to get the rest of the mugshots from the Ryo games.  Anyone there who can help a girl who stinks at those games? (especially Brave Tamer, and that's where most of them have to come from! :'()

kelyam

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For the guide,??? means connect.

ShiNocturne

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gosh, that reminds me. I still haven't got out of the Crevasse where there are 3 Digimons to beat in Brave Tamers..and I need a guide for the Card Game @@" Someone?

squall

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=MugenSeiRyuu link=topic=75.msg7926#msg7926 date=1159948933]
Mille won´t be saying nice things about her. Just remember how h talked about Ken.
[/quote]

Im sure if the show and the games really do match up...Ruki can handle herself.