Digimon we know of in 20th Anniversary V-Pet So Far

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Because people keep throwing up variants of this randomly and claiming it's a 'complete list' or some other thing for the last few weeks, I'm throwing up the newest version someone made, with context as to what it is.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This is not official, this is not complete, and we know that some Digimon won't be trainable in the game, some will simply appear.

This is the Digimon we know of (thus far) that will be appearing in the 20th V-Pet, made by a fan.

The Korean text from left to right is (in the forms we'd know them)- Baby/Baby 2, Child, Adult, Perfect, Ultimate, Endurance Mode Opponents

I'll let others list the names.

Based on information from Bandai we know there will be 134 trainable Digimon and 154 Digimon total in the 20th V-Pet.

rastadog77 on Twitter threw up this newest version, with (I believe) fanmade sprites for some, which should be roughly up to date as of 3/24 according to his post.

Thanks to The Golux and DL22003 for bringing it to our attention.

The Golux

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, part of the reason I posted it is that I couldn't make out the LCDs for some of them. If they're fanmade that would make sense but in that case they're pretty good. The megas, including the ones I'm not sure of, look like:

WarGreymon BanchoMamemon
MetalGarurumon Aegisdramon
HiAndromon KingEtemon
Mugendramon Titamon?
SkullMammon Pinocchimon
Slayerdramon? Breakdramon?
??? Examon?
RustTyranomon? Jesmon?
BlitzGreymon CresGarurumon
Durandamon? Omegamon Alter-S

DL22003

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, part of the reason I posted it is that I couldn't make out the LCDs for some of them. If they're fanmade that would make sense but in that case they're pretty good. The megas, including the ones I'm not sure of, look like:

WarGreymon BanchoMamemon
MetalGarurumon Aegisdramon
HiAndromon KingEtemon
Mugendramon Titamon?
SkullMammon Pinocchimon
Slayerdramon? Breakdramon?
??? Examon?
RustTyranomon? Jesmon?
BlitzGreymon CresGarurumon
Durandamon? Omegamon Alter-S
I'm pretty sure the last one is Alter-S if you check an LCD sprite in color that rastadog77 made yesterday
https://twitter.com/rastadog77/status/845224341549662208

vipertongn

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
aw, i'm a bit sad that salamon's line isn't confirmed yet. Hopefully more will appear