MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
More stuff is always good!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

For those who like easy to nab Digimon merchandise that is also useful, Hot Topic has a Digimon water bottle!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

The bottle holds 18 oz. and features all 8 of the main Digimon from Season 1 and the yellow flip-top also has a carrying handle on it.

It's currently $14.90 at Hot Topic, and the coupon code HT20 takes off 20%. If you have a Hot Topic store near you, it wouldn't be a surprise if they had some in store also.

Other US based merchandise coming soon include the 2nd wave of V-Pets along with Digimon Figural Keychains Wave 2

Thanks to Devkyu for the heads up.

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Those straws tend to get pretty gross pretty quickly, most places sell spares (though I doubt Hot Topic would). Still, if you figured out the size, you could probably order some off Amazon or something.

Kai32

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Those straws tend to get pretty gross pretty quickly, most places sell spares (though I doubt Hot Topic would). Still, if you figured out the size, you could probably order some off Amazon or something.
same when i bought my metal straws for when uk changed from plastic to paper straws in there fast food joints they come with little brushes to clean them with.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm not going to say stuff about changing from plastic straws but that is a nice thing to have.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm disappointed it'd generic arc, but it is what it is I guess.

jetman91

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Something that's not DC, Invader Zim, or Gothic vampire is being sold at Hot Topic? Imagine my shock.