Digimon Vital Bracelet version Special Pre-Order Details & Images, Including V-mon Evolution Chart & Sprites

Patorikku

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just did my pre-order through a proxy service and was wondering is we had links for the extra sets of DIM cards (Adventure and Volume 1) from P Bandai yet.

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So what would count as the lazy option for Veemon?
We dont know yet. I would choose veedranon since he is the chubby.
In my opinión xvmon is the bulkmon equivalent, flamedramon is exermon and lightdramon is runnermon.
V-Dramon is more of Bulkmon. XVmon is obviously Exermon. Lightdramon for Runnermon. But the sloth route is really impossible to figure out which. So if V-dramon actually took Lazy evo route, then XVmon and Fladramon will take Bulkmon/Exermon.

I wonder if Vorvomon and Bulcomon are actually Fire and Ice elemental versions of Vital Bracelet because Pulsemon is Thunder element. Then what's "Black Roar" for? Or will it focus on all related evo lines like Pulsemon/Vmon have everything to evolve or full list of one element? Hard to say...

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Runnermon is cool but Exermon? Not big on that one. And hey, Sloth. But so far, his "main line" is the best one.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pre-orders are open.

Mattman324

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Based on the hidden digimon in Pendulum Z, it's safe to assume the hidden digimon in V-mon evo charts is its preexisting evolution like Imperialdramon FM, PM, the black counterparts or even the surprising Ulforce Future Mode.
Grankuwagamon, Banchoustingmon, or something else for Dinobeemon are totally possible as options too.

Tyrantkabuterimon maybe?

Notus

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Considering this is specifically a V-mon evo tree, I find it unlikely any of the traditional Dinobeemon's Ultimates to be the mystery spot.

Tarama

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Black Imperialdramon is more likely. But personally I want it to be a new digimon. A new digimon that connects the characteristics of V-mon family and Digitamamon. So the choice of putting Digitamamon there wasn't random at all.

DigitaV-mon or Dragotamamon? lol

I'd love it if it turns out to be a Digitamamon with blue skin color like V-mon and white nails with little dragonic wings
A new digimon is a new digimon lol

Last edited:

cool potato

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd be pretty content if it were Titamon. I've always liked that mega for Digitamamon.

A new digimon would be way better, of course.

dansplosion

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If digitamamon has no evolution then my only guess for his presence is that he probably represents the dub name and design choice of the "digimentals" as "digi-eggs"

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't think Digitamamon will evolve. Failure evolutions like Monzaemon in the DM20 didn't have evolutions.

HeavyLeomon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dinobeemon and digitamamon are going to be the 2 perfects without Evolution, thats obvious. The missing spot is going to be an evolution for sagittarimon or gold veedramon, one of them evolve into magnamon and the other into the missing one.

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m curious to find out who the Ancient Warrior DiM mystery Digimon ends up being. After the Pen Z it could be someone old or someone new. As others have mentioned I would love to see HolyDigitamamon finally make it’s grand appearance. However I would not mind Grankuwagamon or a brand new Digimon being it instead.

Happy to see GoldVdramon got in! A bit disappointed that there was no Magnamon X. Seems we really might not get any new X Digimon until the next X Anniversary (RIP Seraphimon X...).

Sagittarimon was a surprise for me but observing him and reading his bio it makes sense. He might be treated as Fladramon or Lighdramon’s evo. Imagine if the mystery Digimon end up being Sleipmon? That actually be pretty funny.
I don't think Digitamamon will evolve. Failure evolutions like Monzaemon in the DM20 didn't have evolutions.
That’s not always the case. Etemon, Digitamamon, and ExTyrannomon had evos in the DM20. They are considered the failure route.

Mattman324

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That’s not always the case. Etemon, Digitamamon, and ExTyrannomon had evos in the DM20. They are considered the failure route.
DM20 is weird because the joke Perfects were the best thing in the original v-pet but some of them got miserably demoted in DM20 for some weird reason.

ismaelms

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pre-ordered mine from JapanYouWant, now hype time!! and to wait...

Tarama

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dinobeemon and digitamamon are going to be the 2 perfects without Evolution, thats obvious. The missing spot is going to be an evolution for sagittarimon or gold veedramon, one of them evolve into magnamon and the other into the missing one.
There's a probability of Imperialdramon Black for Dinobeemon.

But hei, the further evolution of Sagittarimon doesn't sound bad.

HeavyLeomon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There's a probability of Imperialdramon Black for Dinobeemon.

But hei, the further evolution of Sagittarimon doesn't sound bad.
I dont think that we are going to have two imperialdramonDR in the same chart, if dinobeemon is going to evolve probably regular ImperialdraDR is for him and the missing spot is Fighter or Paladin for XVmon
The thing is i cant see Dinobeemon evolving from other than XVmon, same with Paildramon, and so if the two of them evolves from XV one is a failure evolution for sure.
Same happens with GoldVdramon and AeroVdramon, them are probably going to be evolutions of veedramon, being AeroVdra the correct one that evolves into Ulforce, but then, we have Digitamamon being a correct evolution wich makes 0 sense to me.
My final guess is still dinobeemon and digitamamon being fails. And GoldVdra evolving from Flamedramon or Lightdramon.
Anyways i would love an evolution for digitamamon, a big dragon with rests of the egg on his body, something like "Manga Ryu-Ran" from yugioh but serious.
Dragons hatching from eggs are common creatures in videogames and we still dont have one in digimon

KoushiroIZZYIzumi

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Bandai Premium store has also chosen to affiliate themselves/recommend a few potential shops to be used as intermediaries for non-Japanese buyers:
Buyee
From Japan (this From Japan link shows various items that they waive commission fees for.)
Samurai Buyer
DEJapan

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.
I believe I should point this out but most if not all of those officially aligned special pages haven't been updated for a while.

For example, Samurai Buyer recently announced that they will cease operations at the end of the month.

Back when those storefronts were open, they only featured a limited offering of what Premium Bandai allowed to be sold through these middlemen sites.

If you're gonna use an intermediary then don't bother with those outdated "official" pages. You can make a special order through From Japan, Buyee, or DEJapan if you choose to. (I've used the special ordering page through From Japan in the past on items that never showed up on their Premium Bandai site)

Speaking of importing.......
My main complaint is why do we not have information on how this may be sold outside of Japan? It feels very unprofessional not to habe this information this soon to preorders opening. It really hinders out of country fans as I'm unsure what to do, especially as somebody who has never imported from Japan in their life.
The fact that I'm seeing "this product may be sold outside of Japan" at all is a good thing, but I really need more details on what exactly that entails.
There might be a reason why they are only announcing a Japanese release as of now and why they haven't mentioned anything on the details of a possible overseas model.

Those that are thinking about importing this might wanna think twice since there may be issues with compatibility in your country or region.

I have questions regarding the Japanese-market Vital Bracelet and it's features.

1. Will the particular app for use with the APP LOG LINK function of the Japanese-market version of the Vital Bracelet be available worldwide or will it only be available in the Japanese region of the Apple and Google Appstores?

If an overseas version does come from this, will it only work with an app that's only for international users?

2. What NFC standards is the Japanese-market Vital Bracelet compatible with?

For those that don't know, Japan uses a specific contactless IC standard (FeliCa) that is different from the NFC standards used elsewhere.

FeliCa and Global NFC are not cross-compatible.

I wonder that if Bandai were to release a version overseas, would it have different internals and different NFC standard compatibility as opposed to the one sold in Japan?

Those are questions you should ask yourselves before you decide on buying a device originally meant for one specific market.

It would suck for those that would obtain one of these only to find out that one or more features may not work in their country/territory/region.

I might import one since I try to travel there at least once a year.

Last edited: