Digimon Vital Bracelet Pre-Orders at Amazon Japan, Black Roar Dim Included, Wave 1 Dim Cards, & Promo Video

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
vb_black_december6_2020.jpg
vb_white_december6_2020.jpg

Pre-orders opened at a few places early, but Amazon Japan has put their pages up, and there doesn't appear to be any strange shipping limitations as there has been for a lot of import items!

We won't go into the details again, but if you need them: Overall Details are here and details on the Premium Bandai special version are here.

If you wanted the Black Roar Dim Card, be aware, Amazon has separate listings for the 'early' versions that include them. There is no price difference between them, all 4 show as ¥6,380 (plus shipping.)

The product pages at Amazon Japan:
Vital Bracelet Black w/ Black Roar Dim
Vital Bracelet White w/ Black Roar Dim
Vital Bracelet Black
Vital Bracelet White

And for those who want to expand their Vital Bracelet...

dimcardanime_december6_2020.jpg
dimcard1_december6_2020.jpg

The first wave of Dim Cards are available to pre-order, which expands your Vital Bracelet with new Digimon to raise, new stages/areas, and new graphics for the device.

Each set includes 2 Dim Cards and is 1760 yen:
DIM Card Set EX Digimon Adventure:- Includes Agumon and Gabumon anime Dim Cards. Ships in March.
DIM Card Set Volume 1- Includes Volcanic Beat and Blizzard Fang Dim Cards. Ships in April.

The Vital Bracelet special version will have pre-orders later, so get to an intermediary.

DigiNavi is later tonight, where we will get more information about the Vital Bracelets.

Update- Bandai has put up a short promotional video that goes over quite a bit about the Vital Bracelet.

Update- To celebrate the Vital Bracelet going up to pre-order we get a reference book update!

pulsemon_december17_2020.png

It's Pulsemon!

Attachments

• .jpg
    .jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 7,984
Last edited:

Kaitou

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My wallet screams in despair since I'm ordering for two. XD

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Updated with a promo video Bandai put up.

Sarabande__

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Damn I wish I knew exactly what they were saying. Can't wait for the navi tonight excited to see how it works more in depth.

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm, no english subtitles, so that's no help on figuring out localization. Still the concept is super cool.

(DIM cards as physical products seems like overkill honestly, but sure).

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wondering when we'll see the rosters for the dim cards revealed now that the preorders are open.

Hoping for Volcdramon on the Volcanic Beat roster.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Update- They added a reference book update with Pulsemon to celebrate pre-orders opening.

ismaelms

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Damn I wish I knew exactly what they were saying. Can't wait for the navi tonight excited to see how it works more in depth.
Nothing special was said on the new promo video basically the same functionality we know so far, but based on what the video shows the app battles may only be available in Japan. Hope we soon get deep info about the app, worldwide availability and phone compatibility.

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I tried to order the black bracelet with the preorder bonus through from japan and it wasn't able to be processed. They've maxed out their allowed number of orders through amazon.

Luckily amazon japan ships internationally and I was able to order without the need of a proxy.

So save yourself the trouble if you want to go the amazon route and bypass the proxy (or fromjapan, atleast).

edit: they also weren't able to process an order for both sets of dim cards either

Last edited:

Megalo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So do we know if the Digimon Vital Bracelet has an English Setting? If it does I'll pre-order one this very night, I am very excited for the product, like, I wish these things were world-wide rollouts where you can selection language and you're good to go. If not, I can wait for the English release but hopeful it has an English setting.

shad

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
based on what the video shows the app battles may only be available in Japan
why do you say that?
I think it's because of the touch link feature. It seems from what i watched in their diginavi report, that you pass your VB close to a scanner, like the ones they use on the metro for their cellphones, and then you can battle.
At least that's what i got from that tidbit of info. I hope there's other ways, or else, many countries would be locked from that feature.

KhanadianGeek

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
app link and touch link are two different things.

The app battle will likely be for them (for the time being) but I doubt that we won't be able to utilize touch link. It's a scan of anything NFC. We're good there.

shad

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
app link and touch link are two different things.

The app battle will likely be for them (for the time being) but I doubt that we won't be able to utilize touch link. It's a scan of anything NFC. We're good there.
Interesting, i thought they were for the same purpose... I've personally never used NFC (had to look it up, because i wasn't familiar with the term).

Infinity Master

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So do we know if the Digimon Vital Bracelet has an English Setting? If it does I'll pre-order one this very night, I am very excited for the product, like, I wish these things were world-wide rollouts where you can selection language and you're good to go. If not, I can wait for the English release but hopeful it has an English setting.
This.

If at the very least the bracelet has an English setting option, I will order one. If not, then I'm gonna wait for an English release.
(The app isn't as important, but it would be nice if that also has an English option as well)

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This.

If at the very least the bracelet has an English setting option, I will order one. If not, then I'm gonna wait for an English release.
(The app isn't as important, but it would be nice if that also has an English option as well)

That probably won't be confirmed until someone gets the device in hand.

ismaelms

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
based on what the video shows the app battles may only be available in Japan
why do you say that?
I think it's because of the touch link feature. It seems from what i watched in their diginavi report, that you pass your VB close to a scanner, like the ones they use on the metro for their cellphones, and then you can battle.
At least that's what i got from that tidbit of info. I hope there's other ways, or else, many countries would be locked from that feature.
already watched the diginavi and it seems like even wi-fi can trigger battles (it's wave based) and it was mentioned that you can battle with other people in the world in raid battles against OP bosses, seems nice and interesting

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Update- They added a reference book update with Pulsemon to celebrate pre-orders opening.
And hopefully we'll be seeing the other members of its line soon.

Umaro

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks like they added more stock. Sadly, the black ones sold out almost instantly, but I managed to get a white + black roar at least