Digimon Vital Bracelet Announced, Project VB is Digimon V-Pet Health Tracker, Releasing in March 2021

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Project VB has been announced as Digimon Vital Bracelet, a V-Pet/activity tracker that will be released in March 2021.

It logs heartrate and steps to make your Digimon grow/evolve (so basically a fancy high end Pendulum.)

The new Digimon teased for it is a Super Sonic looking guy named Pulsemon.

We also know a decent chunk of a lineup for it...

By level:
Dokimon
Bibimon
Pulsemon
Bulkmon, Exermon, Runnermon, Namakemon
Poutmon
Kazuchimon

The first 3 models are...

White and Black for 6,380 yen
Special (yellow) as a Premium Bandai exclusive for 7,260 yen.

Pre-orders open on December 18th.

They charge via an included USB Cable rather than using coin cell batteries.

The features of the V-pet are broken into 3 categories:

Pulselink- State of the digimon (Development and evolution) change based on your activity
Touchlink- 'auto battles' are activated by touching to devices equipped with nfc
ApplogLink- Smartphone sync features via an app, including records, missions, raised digimon, pictures, rankings, etc.

They are also introducing the 'DIM Card' (Digimon Identified Memory), which adds:
Digimon- Data that enables new Digimon to be trained.
Area- New stages for missions, etc.
Graphics- Allows you to customize the look of your Vital Bracelet

Impulse City will be included with the initial wave of Vital Bracelets.

One of the first DIM Cards

Ancient Warriors, which adds V-mon, will be included with the Special version at Premium Bandai (on top of Impulse City.)

Early purchases will also include Black Roar, which lets you train a Digimon from Botamon all the way to BlackWarGreymon.

The first DIM Cards you'll be able to buy are sets of 2 for 1,760 yen.

DIM Card Set EX Digimon Adventure:- Includes Agumon and Gabumon. Both features characters from the anime, with Agumon focusing on Agumon related evolutions and Gabumon doing the same for Gabumon.
DIM Card Set Volume 1- Includes Volcanic Beat and Blizzard Fang (featuring 2 familiar Digimon from mobile games on the artwork.) Volcanic Beat focuses on Digimon in volcanic and rocky areas while Blizzard Fang focuses on glacier and snowfield areas.

Lots more to come on Digimon Vital Bracelet!

Update- Pre-orders are open!

First up, the Vital Bracelet itself, which is available in both black and white for $58.90, and ships in March: (currently listed under the name 'Vital Breath' on HLJ)
Vital Bracelet Black
Vital Bracelet White

Then the first wave of Dim Cards are available to pre-order, which expands your Vital Bracelet with new Digimon to raise, new stages/areas, and new graphics for the device.
Each set includes 2 Dim Cards and is $16.25:
DIM Card Set EX Digimon Adventure:- Includes Agumon and Gabumon anime Dim Cards. Ships in March.
DIM Card Set Volume 1- Includes Volcanic Beat and Blizzard Fang Dim Cards. Ships in April.

Attachments

Last edited:

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'll be damned, it really is a fitness thing! I wonder if there's going to be an english language option or an app connected to it at all?

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
you guys need to watch the whole YouTube video, it's an extended version of the Twitter video. I am so hyped for this product! It was a lot of what I thought it would be and it looks like it has a ton of potential! I do want it tons but unfortunately as a non-Japanese speaker I don't know whether to wait or not for after it's March release in Japan as I don't know whether an English version will come or not. Hopefully I will know soon?

Last edited:

Aguman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nice! It's got a colour screen so I'm happy lol

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I knew it was going to yellow and green with lighting motive YES, YES, YES, YYYYYEEEEAAAAhhhhhh, I love this new mon this has got to be the best one yet, is there going to be more.

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That thing looks even more like Zeraora outside of the silhouette. Hope more details come soon. Is this a Digivice style device?

Eitaroutarouman

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pulsemon has a lot of evos. That's probably the only part about this I find interesting. Edit: Oh, "Vars?" Read that wrong, then.

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Holy poop, a new Digimon with 14 all new evolutions? Color me impressed.

Aguman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'll be damned, it really is a fitness thing! I wonder if there's going to be an english language option or an app connected to it at all?
On top left of the official web page it says "Pulse Link", "Touch Link" and "App Log Link"
So I'm assuming it does connect to an app in some capacity?

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
He looks like Sonic the Hedgehog and Zeraora fused together

And you know what, I don't think I like a single one of those new Digimon. Like, it just looks like something you'd see in Sonic the Hedgehog or some other franchise similar to that - it doesn't scream "Digimon" to me. And lmao, next to the Agumon art - Agumon looks so out of place.

I think these may be some of my least liked designs in Digimon

Maybe they'll grow on me

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
One of Vulsemon’s adult forms is a sloth, that’s adorable.

The Golux

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Are those romanizations confirmed or just best guess?

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

And you know what, I don't think I like a single one of those new Digimon. Like, it just looks like something you'd see in Sonic the Hedgehog or some other franchise similar to that - it doesn't scream "Digimon" to me. And lmao, next to the Agumon art - Agumon looks so out of place.

Maybe they'll grow on me
Are you kidding me this is best new digimon Iv ever seen, I noticed the baby forms look like herissmon’s but green and herissmon is like a sonic digimon too they mixed two or three of my favorite franchises digimon, sonic, and Pokémon.

Does the mega look like a mecha to you?

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Vulsemon himself is fairly derivative and Pokémon ish but his evolutions are great and plentiful.

Eitaroutarouman

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The VB really reminds me of a Digivice, which I find amusing because I've wanted a wrist-mounted Digivice for some time now. I blame V-Tamer.
One of Vulsemon’s adult forms is a sloth, that’s adorable.
Finally, a Digimon perfect for lazy people like me.

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope the other Child Digimon in the trailer (basically the Adventure crew plus Betamon) are available as partners with branching evolutions as well. I’d love to see what a lazy Agumon becomes.

cool potato

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Maybe they'll grow on me
^ I agree on all accounts.

Not very interested at the prospect of a Digimon fitbit. Especially since in my free time I mostly just relax at home and play with vpets.

Aleco.Caine

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow this looks amazin !!!! We know when starts the pre sale? I need a link but not nin nin because i dont get my pendulum z yet 😭