Digimon ver complete, keramon question

ShadowtheEdgehog

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi everyone.
I'm thinking about getting the digivice ver complete because I saw that my favorite digimon keramon is part of it.
But I really would like to know if he is gonna be a partner digimon or purely a enemy/boss considering how in the promo pic they're just showing digimons from certain era and not partners/evolutions per se.
Will we only be able to play with the protagonist digimons? or will we also be able to play with others like leomon, keramon or anyone else in the pic that isn't a main digimon?

Kinda sucks how little keramon there is. The X3 v-pet has a secret keramon egg but the keramon x sprite kinda looks like a fat headless chicken and skips 2 of his evolutions.
Sorry if this is a stupid question, I've just never had a Digivice.

Also fat headless chicken

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If I had to guess, though, I would say no. It looks to me like the idea might be that Digimon in the yellow boxes (Omegamon, Merciful Mode, Bond of Courage, Bond of Friendship) are playable, while the ones in white boxes are not (presumably they're enemies instead).

ShadowtheEdgehog

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If I had to guess, though, I would say no. It looks to me like the idea might be that Digimon in the yellow boxes (Omegamon, Merciful Mode, Bond of Courage, Bond of Friendship) are playable, while the ones in white boxes are not (presumably they're enemies instead).
Yeah, I did some more research and it seems like these are just bosses. The ver 15th had OWG final map with kero/infer/diaboromon
About the yellow boxes, isn't meicoomon a partner digi in the 15th? or does she follow her vaccine line instead of the anime cannon one(who are in white boxes)?

Thanks for the response!

The short answer is: We don't know as of yet!
Even though it doesn't seem likely, there still were "unique" partner digimons like wizardmon in previous releases.
Maybe they'll consider it
probably not
We can only hope!

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
About the yellow boxes, isn't meicoomon a partner digi in the 15th? or does she follow her vaccine line instead of the anime cannon one(who are in white boxes)?
From what I remember, Meicoomon was playable in the ver.15th, but she can't evolve.

wildwing64

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Meicoomon was in the WarGreymon/MetalGarurumon colour versions of the Ver.15th, replacing Veedramon a partner. Veedramon also doesn't evolve so it was basically a sprite swap.

I believe some villains were recruitable in one of the older Japanese Digivices, but they weren't brought back for any of the Ver.15ths. The way Keramon has been marked here probably means no, but we won't know for sure until it's out.

Samtheweebo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Doesn't look like anything has a Keramon that can be raised or had as a partner. The Pendulum Z nightmare soldiers has Algomon which is kinda like the Keramon line also we don't know the full roster, if it is on anything in the pendulum z it would be in the nightmare soldiers.... Keramon X on the Digimon x is your best bet so far... sorry

ShadowtheEdgehog

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I believe some villains were recruitable in one of the older Japanese Digivices, but they weren't brought back for any of the Ver.15ths. The way Keramon has been marked here probably means no, but we won't know for sure until it's out.
That's weird, I hope that feature comes back, considering this is the "complete" version. Complete probably just means all previous adventures though. Hope Veedramon and meicoomon can both exist.

Doesn't look like anything has a Keramon that can be raised or had as a partner. The Pendulum Z nightmare soldiers has Algomon which is kinda like the Keramon line also we don't know the full roster, if it is on anything in the pendulum z it would be in the nightmare soldiers.... Keramon X on the Digimon x is your best bet so far... sorry
Always thought he was one of the most popular digimons, weird how he still hasn't been in a v-pet properly.
Yeah, sucks that the x3 pets got way more expensive in the aftermarket compared to the x2.
The cheapest i can find is 100 Euros with shipping and tax.

Samtheweebo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Always thought he was one of the most popular digimons, weird how he still hasn't been in a v-pet properly.
Yeah, sucks that the x3 pets got way more expensive in the aftermarket compared to the x2.
Well it's looking like we may be getting a western release of the X's so the x3 might be cheaper, more available and with English names soonish.

ShadowtheEdgehog

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well it's looking like we may be getting a western release of the X's so the x3 might be cheaper, more available and with English names soonish.
I really hope so. Just having the first wave would be great, but hopefully it does well enough for them to give us all 3 waves.

ChaoCobo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Meicoomon was in the WarGreymon/MetalGarurumon colour versions of the Ver.15th, replacing Veedramon a partner. Veedramon also doesn't evolve so it was basically a sprite swap.
Not to hijack the thread but I have a question. Is Meicoomon on the anime color 15th as well or just the other two colors?

wildwing64

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not to hijack the thread but I have a question. Is Meicoomon on the anime color 15th as well or just the other two colors?
No, Meicoomon is only on the later two WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon versions.

As far as I know the Anime colour version is basically the same as the earlier Taichi / Yamato versions, which have Veedramon.