Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

Tiramisu

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh man! I wanted to record Greymon evolving! I set my alarm for a few minutes before, but I forgot to change the day. I was right about the exact minute he evolved though, because he woke me up! I’m spitting chips that I didn’t use all of his DP before he evolved again! Oh well.
aaah i totally forgot the DP reset on digivolution! i take it you're aiming for blitz greymon next up Snix? do you now have two metal greymon? :eek:

Snix

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah two MetalGreymon right now haha, oh well better than nothing. Yeah I’ll take them
both as far as I can, but without a V2 egg running I won’t be able to take them all the way to the furthest possibility just yet. I’ll send a copy of BlitzGreymon from one to the other and the raise a V2 egg next generation THEN I’ll reach the end.

TheRedRanger

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, it's heartening to see us pick it all up again so willingly, and hopefully it speaks some volume to Bandai that the franchise still has a place over here even after they basically totally gave up on it.

The lack of D1 again is a bit of a shame because an online tournament would definitely spark some additional excitement.

I'm tempted to see if I can get my hands on a D-Com for the online project for a bit of fun in lieu.

An aside:
Anyone know the status of release for these over in the US?
Got some friends over there that are getting kinda impatient with Australia's launch being over a week ago now, and I can't find a solid launch date beyond what Amazon says.
Wait, hang on. You mean Australia's release was BEFORE the US? That's... a first. For some reason I thought I read about some people in the states already having theirs.

Snix

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Even though I factored in the delayed time for my second Greymon, I stupidly forgot the Devidraman would be a few hours ahead of evolving compared to Monochromon, because he’s been staying up til midnight. Anyway I delpleted all of Monochromons DP in preparation for later today but I only did one third of Devidramons thinking I’d have more time on lunch. I just sat down to eat and he already evolved into MetalTyrannomon! I’m glad he’s a perfect now but also disappointed I didn’t use all his potential DP. Ugh.

Glowsocks

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Even though I factored in the delayed time for my second Greymon, I stupidly forgot the Devidraman would be a few hours ahead of evolving compared to Monochromon, because he’s been staying up til midnight. Anyway I delpleted all of Monochromons DP in preparation for later today but I only did one third of Devidramons thinking I’d have more time on lunch. I just sat down to eat and he already evolved into MetalTyrannomon! I’m glad he’s a perfect now but also disappointed I didn’t use all his potential DP. Ugh.

What's the purpose of using all the DP?
Im set to get teddymon today an wondring what the point of expending all the dp?
If you feed with vitamins till it's full again an battle till it's depleted does it do anything?

bobwoggle

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wait, hang on. You mean Australia's release was BEFORE the US? That's... a first. For some reason I thought I read about some people in the states already having theirs.
Yeah it's a bit funny the order they're going in, just judging by ebay listings it got released in Hong Kong before Australia. Canada's supposedly getting it on the 20th if ebgames is to be believed, and US either later this month or early next depending on which outlet you're looking at.

Last edited:

Snix

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If you feed it too many Vitamins it will likely get sick and die. People often do this when they want to kill one off to start another.

Glowsocks

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If you feed it too many Vitamins it will likely get sick and die. People often do this when they want to kill one off to start another.
Good tip for future but I fed mine over 200 yesterday with no issues. Fill the battle bar an go again.

Tiramisu

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
anyone know if the CPU battles ALL count towards the 15 battles required to get perfect? as in, can we just beat up on the rookie stage digimon over and over to the a 80+% winrate?

Snix

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Jesus, that’s a lot of vitamins!

Yes, the CPU battles for sure count.

Glowsocks

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Jesus, that’s a lot of vitamins!

Yes, the CPU battles for sure count.

Gota keep em healthy.

I'm on day 4 an 5 for my digimon today.
I thought for sure I'd get teddymon but he didn't evolve.
I'm a at 50+ battles with 90 an 92% win rate.
Guess maybe tomorrow both my metalgraymon an numemon will evolve?

Snix

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
MetalGreymon won't evolve for a while (48 hours of being awake)

ugh! Both MetalGreymon and Megadramon fell asleep at 11.00pm while MetalTyrannomon was still awake. I went into the other room to do a few things, came out now at 1.00am and remembered I was meant to put him to bed! That’s one care mistake out of two, fingers crossed I don’t make more.

Do you get a care mistake of you don’t treat a battle wound right away?

Last edited:

SkytheGoggleHead

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can't wait to pick up mine tomorrow! As a side note, I noticed that Gamestop FINALLY listed them for preorder on their website. Even though they release tomorrow lol. Bit of a last minute change but go off I guess.

@Snix I dont think it counts as a care mistake but you can risk death if its left untreated for too long i think. I never used that method to get care mistakes anyway.

Tiramisu

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm on day 4 an 5 for my digimon today.
I thought for sure I'd get teddymon but he didn't evolve.
I'm a at 50+ battles with 90 an 92% win rate.
Guess maybe tomorrow both my metalgraymon an numemon will evolve?
I too am hoping for my teddymon tomorrow, such an awesome mon.

man i wish more of my friends preordered, they all had the "we will get em when they release" mindset, now everywhere is sold out and theyre selling online for 3x RRP minimum

wildwing64

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
anyone know if the CPU battles ALL count towards the 15 battles required to get perfect? as in, can we just beat up on the rookie stage digimon over and over to the a 80+% winrate?
Any and all battles count. But to get to Perfect, at least 15 battles must be fought at the Adult/Champion stage, and any fought at the Child/Rookie stage don't count towards it.

Tiramisu

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Any and all battles count. But to get to Perfect, at least 15 battles must be fought at the Adult/Champion stage, and any fought at the Child/Rookie stage don't count towards it.
ah thanks for the heads up! I've heard conflicting accounts with whether or not child/rookie battles count so ill be sure to grind a few more to make sure my champions have 15.

thanks again man

Glowsocks

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah great thanks Snix.

Got teddymon today. Evolved before I woke up.
Just seen him sitting there lol.

Was worried all today that metalgraymon an teddy would both be dead as I was flat out at work. Didn't get a chance to look at em
Fed em up an put to bed by the time I got home two poops an only one hunger heart missing on both.
Durable little bastards

Snix

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, once they become grown ass Digimon they don't crap themselves and demand food all the time. It's like a small reward a week into looking after them.

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anyone know the status of release for these over in the US?
Got some friends over there that are getting kinda impatient with Australia's launch being over a week ago now, and I can't find a solid launch date beyond what Amazon says.
This is a great question. I walked into my GameStop on Saturday while I was out shopping, just to see if it was actually going to release on July 15th like their system says. Well, the employee helping me did say that they are showing release for July 15th, they didn't show any devices in transit, meaning I probably won't be getting it today. They said maybe Tuesday, but I don't have confidence in that date either. Another user had a similar experience, they aren't expected to get theirs either.

It was also disheartening to hear that my Gamestop had only 4 pre-orders, all of them mine. I live in a heavily populated area, so it's insane to me that there wasn't one other person in the area who didn't pre-order. I wish Bandai had announced these in some way, even just a press-release would have been nice.

My two have been plotting along well so far. I’ve managed to reach the Digimon I was aiming for so far. One thing I completely spaced on was what the evolution of the Agumon on the Brown device was. I didn’t want two MetalGreymon, so I set out to get MGMon on my Yellow and Mamemon on the Brown. I looked at the guide Humulos made so I knew what I needed to do; the problem was I let my fiancé pick which adult to go for. We got so caught up in the conversation, and I was so chuffed she was taking an interest in the whole thing, that when she said she wanted Devimon I just went with it. It didn’t dawn on me what I was doing until it was too late to make care mistakes and overfeed for a Meramon.
Hahaha, yeah, I've been there. But I also really like the original Metal Greymon so wouldn't mind two of them :p

big thankyou to this forum and humulos for all the amazing info, you've made reliving my childhood much easier
You're very welcome!

wildwing64

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
By the way humulos, I've noticed on your Ver.20th guide that you have MetalGarurumon evolving from the Slayerdra egg and WarGreymon from the Breakdra egg. It's actually the other way around.