Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

ChaoCobo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh sorry BladeSabre I meant how did the original pendulums from the 90s and 2000s jogress? I’ve jogressed by accident using a pendulum 20th with my own 2nd Digimon before but I was wondering how an original pendulum works since they didn’t have any copymon or second Digimon. Did they just have an option to jogress via the link option?

Anyway this will be the last off topic post I make also since I was asking about 90s pets mechanics. I just am curious and didn’t want to make a new thread for a single question on pets I don’t own. And now I know how to get both alter s Omegamon and GraceNovamon on a single device. I didn’t know that you could have two copymon on 1 device. I thought you could only have 1. Thank you for telling me. :3

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was wondering how an original pendulum works since they didn’t have any copymon or second Digimon. Did they just have an option to jogress via the link option?
Yes, the link command has battle and jogress options. The Pendulum 20th has link jogress too, but it's not important because you can always just copy the Digimon.

ChaoCobo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey I used the search function and also looked in the Japanese thread first post for it but couldn’t find the battle chart. The chart that shows what type of hits occur at which level of power meter (how many taps on the battle screen). Specifically I’m looking for the tag battle chart. I seem to remember a bigger bar is always better except in the 1 or 2 instances it’s not and I can’t remember what power level those instances were. Can someone link me the image of the chart please?

mdnoor88

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello guys im new here, so want to ask a few things im currently raising slayerdra and breakdra at my device,n plannig to jogress them into Omegamon, but the requirements are to harsh, 100 battle, the thing is for the moment now, i have only one vpet coz the other i gave to my brother, is it possible to achieved the 100 battle thru quest only? and also if i manage to get my other device from my brother what battle are counts to achieved these 100 battle completion?can i use other battle (battle that doesnt use supermove or critical, no need to fill up gauge) instead of 20th anv battle to acomplished this since other battle are really fast compare to 20th battle?
much help from you guys,thanks

Sylvie

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello! I hope this question isn't repeated a lot(It probably is I am sorry), but, how long do the batteries normally last for you guys? I've been using Duracell and I find I have to replace the batteries every 3 months, is this normal? Or is there another brand that will last longer that you would recommend?

Roy130390

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello! I hope this question isn't repeated a lot(It probably is I am sorry), but, how long do the batteries normally last for you guys? I've been using Duracell and I find I have to replace the batteries every 3 months, is this normal? Or is there another brand that will last longer that you would recommend?
That's normal for me. Hell, I think I don't even reach 3 months so I think that you are good. I consider my use average so keep in mind that it also depends on how much you play.

hyprstorm

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
On the wiki page, they have the special eggs for the wave 1 digimon listed, but not for the wave 3 digimon ver 20s. Are the exclusive eggs the same, or do the wave 3s have new eggs that can be unlocked?

ChaoCobo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have the Glow in the Dark shell color and it has Meicoomon if that helps.

hyprstorm

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For the Perfect Digimon that need 15+ battles, can those be colosseum battles or do those have to be trainer vs trainer battles?

Sylvie

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For the Perfect Digimon that need 15+ battles, can those be colosseum battles or do those have to be trainer vs trainer battles?
It can be battles from the in-game colosseum, don't need another digivice vpet at all.

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

ChaoCobo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
On the wiki page, they have the special eggs for the wave 1 digimon listed, but not for the wave 3 digimon ver 20s. Are the exclusive eggs the same, or do the wave 3s have new eggs that can be unlocked?
@hyprstorm You can see which Digimon can be found on each version here: https://humulos.com/digimon/dm20/exclusives/
WOWOWOWOW I’m so glad the glow in the dark ended up having Meicoomon. According to that website Bandai did something heckin weird and made each version of the wave 3 have different eggs including those from previous waves. I almost got the really nice black and white one as a wave 3. If the glow in the dark one didn’t, well, glow in the dark, I wouldn’t have gotten it. I’m glad they put the most unique shell with Meicoomon, because I don’t think anyone was gonna get more than 1 wave 3!

Thanks for posting that link. It’s very interesting!

Sylvie

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@hyprstorm You can see which Digimon can be found on each version here: https://humulos.com/digimon/dm20/exclusives/
WOWOWOWOW I’m so glad the glow in the dark ended up having Meicoomon. According to that website Bandai did something heckin weird and made each version of the wave 3 have different eggs including those from previous waves. I almost got the really nice black and white one as a wave 3. If the glow in the dark one didn’t, well, glow in the dark, I wouldn’t have gotten it. I’m glad they put the most unique shell with Meicoomon, because I don’t think anyone was gonna get more than 1 wave 3!

Thanks for posting that link. It’s very interesting!
It kinda makes sense that they did that, it balances out each version by having 3 available colors for all 5 versions! Which I feel was their intent to round up the 20th version device. Now, since it sold so well, I hope we get the 20th pendulum in America too.

Zeether

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Question about the battle requirements for the Zuba/Hack eggs, does it count if I press B to quit the battle prematurely? I think it counts for wins as far as I can tell.

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Question about the battle requirements for the Zuba/Hack eggs, does it count if I press B to quit the battle prematurely? I think it counts for wins as far as I can tell.
All pressing B does is skip the animation, so the battle still plays out like normal. This means it does indeed count.