Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

Keeleymon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Before the intro I want to give a big thank you to Humulos! Dude I am so glad I found your stuff. I would never have landed here. I'm stoked to see the community. Hello fellow Digipeeps, I am glad to finally make a profile and say hello! I would also like to introduce the lineup

Japanese
Brick 1997

English
Brick 20th
Gray 20th
Navy 20th
Translucent blue, green, and purple.

Driftwood

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I love mine! I've had it almost a month now; pretty easy to take care of, even at work, and keeps me company. Currently raising Greymon and Kabuterimon!

drtomoe123

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ended up pre-ordering the glow in the dark device from Wave 3, but I'm seriously burned out on these. At least the last few waves have added some much appreciated shell variety! That said, I really can't wait for the Pendulum Z...

Keeleymon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ended up pre-ordering the glow in the dark device from Wave 3, but I'm seriously burned out on these. At least the last few waves have added some much appreciated shell variety! That said, I really can't wait for the Pendulum Z...
I am in the same boat. I want that glow and then I am done with the 20th's. I was just in time to see what was happening and pre-ordered all three new Pendulum's. I would have built the contraption to link it to a pc but something told me to support Bandai. I also left a review on Amazon asking for English Pendulums. I know they are in English but it was worth a shot. I hope y'all are all well.

zitamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Where would one even be able to aquire a Pen Z in the US?

drtomoe123

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I kept hoping for a preorder on Premium Bandai since I had used them for the X’s but the new Digivices came up and then the Wave 3s so I finally put in a preorder on Nin Nin Game before it was too late. You never know...we might them officially later on...

zitamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I kept hoping for a preorder on Premium Bandai since I had used them for the X’s but the new Digivices came up and then the Wave 3s so I finally put in a preorder on Nin Nin Game before it was too late. You never know...we might them officially later on...
I sure do hope so!

I shall check out Nin Nin for future releases.

ChaoCobo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah same. I made it so that I have one of every egg available in English (I have more than 1 of Agumon and Gabumon though) so that I have exactly 6 20th devices for legitimate egg getting including my Japanese gray, plus the glow in the dark. I feel kinda jipped that they waited until wave 3 to get something so amazingly cool as the glow in the dark and the silver/black whatever color. If they threw those into wave 2 I wouldn't have even bought a wave 3 and just used my yellow for resetting to get eggs, and I'm kind of offended they're going as far as making a wave 3 when anyone who wanted a 20th vpet has one, and I'm especially cranky that they're skipping the pendulums to go straight to an X1 where they might even make several waves of them and ignore the X2, not to mention how they didn't put the Pen X on Premium bandai USA. I really feel the need to question what Bandai is doing lately.

Am I alone in feeling this way or no? I don't know where else to post this feeling, also, so I'm sorry if my post is semi-off topic.

Last edited:

jeffraven

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just asking, I used my vpet 20 ultimate and pendulum 20 ultimate , ori vpet ultimate to fight a pendulum98 rookie, somehow they are having a tough time to defeat a pendulum 98. is that normal?

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@jeffraven Entirely normal. If you use an original Pendulum to fight with anything that uses the original Digital Monster battle system, the Pendulum will likely win. This is because no matter what Digimon the Pendulum uses, the device will report itself as the strongest Digimon on the original Digital Monster, with a higher than normal amount of enhancement. If you fight it with your Pen20 using the Pedulum Original system, the original Pendulum won't have as large an advantage.

TBC1

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Question: When I was changing batteries out and checking for one that worked I turned it on for a second, cleared the hunger and strength call for my digimon then swapped to another, brand new battery (that one just died) and once again the hunger and strength were reset to zero. I'm wondering what else could have been reset like care mistakes, sick and injured calls etc.

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Question: When I was changing batteries out and checking for one that worked I turned it on for a second, cleared the hunger and strength call for my digimon then swapped to another, brand new battery (that one just died) and once again the hunger and strength were reset to zero. I'm wondering what else could have been reset like care mistakes, sick and injured calls etc.
I'm pretty sure it only empties your hunger and strength hearts and doesn't reset anything, since when I got low batteries while raising things it never threw off my evolution plans.

icymon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just sharing, after 4 poops,I realized my digimons can no longer poop if I don't clear them. This opens up a lot of flexibility, for e.g. healing them once from poop injury and no longer need to worry about poop injury again

ChaoCobo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey I just connected all my Digimon pets together and got all the special eggs. I wanna get Omegamon Alter S and a GraceNovamon. My green pet has a Gabumon and a Pickimon. My purple pet has an Agumon and a Pickimon. What would I have to do to get both Omegamon and GraceNovamon? I don’t really know how copymon and jogressing work. I’ve only jogressed by accident on my pendulum silver blue and both Digimon were on the pendulum itself with no copymon. Can someone tell me the steps to take to get both digimon?

edit:Some of these Digimon (gabumon) looks like it wants care mistakes to get the evolution into the adult that will become metal mamemon which is the only perfect to become CresGarurumon. What constitutes a care mistake? Is getting 4 poop a care mistake? Is getting sick from poop a care mistake? I always try to take perfect care of them so getting care mistakes not by accident is new to me.

Last edited:

icymon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Injury by poop or battle is not a care mistake.

To get gracenovamon, need to grow to Apollomon on your green and Dianamon on your purple. Then use the copy feature to send one Mon to the other. Choose tag battle using the copymon and you get gracenovamon after 5 tagged battles.

ChaoCobo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

To get gracenovamon, need to grow to Apollomon on your green and Dianamon on your purple. Then use the copy feature to send one Mon to the other. Choose tag battle using the copymon and you get gracenovamon after 5 tagged battles.
Oh okay. So I can’t just battle the two mons against each other 5 times? I absolutely have to use copymon? Then that brings me to my next question of can you have a copymon if you already have two Digimon active on a device? Do you just select between your second Digimon and the copymon?

bonus question: How did you jogress on the original 90s pets if there was no copymon?

drtomoe123

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Oh okay. So I can’t just battle the two mons against each other 5 times? I absolutely have to use copymon? Then that brings me to my next question of can you have a copymon if you already have two Digimon active on a device? Do you just select between your second Digimon and the copymon?

bonus question: How did you jogress on the original 90s pets if there was no copymon?
Yeah, they need to fight together in Tag Battles on the 20th. No worries—you can still have two of your own Digimon along with the Copymon.

Jogress actually didn’t exist in the v-pets until the Pendulum, so the original didn’t even have the option! :)

TBC1

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm sad, it may have been today or the day before but I got hyped to see my rust tyrannomon hit 100 on the days old counter, but it stops at 99.

ChaoCobo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Yeah, they need to fight together in Tag Battles on the 20th. No worries—you can still have two of your own Digimon along with the Copymon.

Jogress actually didn’t exist in the v-pets until the Pendulum, so the original didn’t even have the option! :)
So then in order to get Omegamon alter S and GraceNovamon I would have to take turns transferring copymon because you can only have 1 copymon at a time?

And how did pendulums do jogress if they were only 1 Digimon and no jogress? Just battling each other 5 times?

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You can have 2 copymon on each device. And Pendulums have a separate jogress option, it's not done via battle.