Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

Samtheweebo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So im trying to unlock the Hackmon egg and have won 100 battles, but its not registering that I hit the mark. Is there something else im supposed to do? In my record it currently has 111/120 Single battles. Am I supposed to have a 100 tag battles too?
Apparently there is some variation in the battle number and which type of battle it needs to be. I would say move on to grinding tag battles. You will unlock it eventually.

Coyotess

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Apparently there is some variation in the battle number and which type of battle it needs to be. I would say move on to grinding tag battles. You will unlock it eventually.
Cool Ill try it. Thanks

Edit: I got it after a few tag battles. Thank you again

LopmonDE

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello!

im considering getting a translucent blue digimon 20th (English). I see that to get Coronamon’s egg I need to connect to five unique 20th devices.

down the line I would like to get a pendulum 20th (Japanese of course). When I get that device, does it count if I connect five times (resetting the profile each time) to unlock the Corona egg?

edit: found out pendulums don’t have “names” so it only counts for one, but I’m just gonna get a second DM20 and reset. :)

Last edited:

ChaoCobo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello!

im considering getting a translucent blue digimon 20th (English). I see that to get Coronamon’s egg I need to connect to five unique 20th devices.

down the line I would like to get a pendulum 20th (Japanese of course). When I get that device, does it count if I connect five times (resetting the profile each time) to unlock the Corona egg?

edit: found out pendulums don’t have “names” so it only counts for one, but I’m just gonna get a second DM20 and reset. :)
If it’s worth it to you, you also have the option of getting any third DM20 to reset for the sake of unlocking eggs and get a Wave 2 translucent purple or yellow pet as your second pet for the sake of getting Lunamon. The deal with the wave 2 pets is that in order to get the super ultimate form of Coronamon’s evolution line you need to jogress Coronamon’s mega with the mega of Lunamon’s line, and to do that you would have to have the special eggs of both wave 2 pets. :/ You don’t really *need* GraceNovamon or anything, but it’s cool to have an evolution after mega IMO so I thought I’d let you know you could do it if you wanted to since you seem to like Coronamon. You don’t need to though. c: