Zanji

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

clc88

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have a quick question about Omegamon.. Basically I have Greymon and Kabuterimon ( I did something wrong and didnt evolve into a Cres Garurumon line).

Does this mean I wont be able to get Omegamon until the next generation? and I'll have to go Greymon route again? Or is there some way to evolve a Blitz Greymon and keep it suspended while I kill the Kabuterimon and make a Cres Garurumon?

DigitalCowboy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have a quick question about Omegamon.. Basically I have Greymon and Kabuterimon ( I did something wrong and didnt evolve into a Cres Garurumon line).

Does this mean I wont be able to get Omegamon until the next generation? and I'll have to go Greymon route again? Or is there some way to evolve a Blitz Greymon and keep it suspended while I kill the Kabuterimon and make a Cres Garurumon?

Hey man,

I think it just has to be registered in the v-pets Digidex as a Digimon you at one point were raising on the device to count for a Jogress.

Samtheweebo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

If you have a second device you could just use the copy function later to send over a Blitzgreymon to a Cresgarugumon later on. If you only have one device I would say don't stress about it and just raise them normally until they both pass on then follow a guide. Cresgarugumon needs some care mistakes. You can also raise a Blitzgreymon again later on through a different champion and fill out your Digimon library a bit. Raising different Digimon helps to unlock special eggs. Don't worry if you ever get a Digimon you didn't want or expect, each one helps you to progress the device.

javierjr86

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've been an avid lurker in this forum for some time now and finally decided to make an account to post here! My partner got me a 20th anniversary V-pet for my birthday earlier this month and I have been having a blast! I grew up playing with these V-pets way back in 1999 or something, and then had forgotten all about them. But I've been feeling rather nostalgic about them lately, so it's been awesome reliving my childhood with the 20th ann. V-pet! I have a gray device and am currently raising a Blitzgreymon and a Skullmammothmon. They are 16A though, so I'm ready for some new babies. Lol.

I am in awe of humulos' evolution guide. It has been such a great resource for me. I have spent days planning all the different Digimon I want to raise. Thank you!!!!

clc88

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is it normal that I've been losing quite a lot of my battles against the ai? I dont remember my adults losing this much.. I recalled my adults ( Greymon and Kabuterimon winning almost every battle).

After they digivolved into Perfects it feels like their win rate has taken a nose dive.
I have a Metalgreymon and Skullgreymon (both virus, I think) and it feels like I win maybe 75% of my matches against other perfect Digimons ( there was a time where I lost 3 battles in a row against the same Digimon) and I find myself constantly having to reset, so I dont mess up my Ultimate evolution win %.

Does anyone know if the weakness triangle is in this game? Virus > Data > Vaccine > Virus.

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@clc88 Yes, attribute does matter in these fights, so if you are fighting vaccines you will be more likely to lose. Metal Greymon and Skull Greymon are also about middle tier for their power, so basically any Perfect stage Digimon that was hatched from an egg other than the V1-V5 eggs will be stronger than them. It's also heavily luck based, so keep trying and you might just break through!

Nomiles

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
To unlock the special eggs do connections only count with ‘unique’ DM20s only or can I use my other older devices to reduce the number required? I’m being greedy and want both the Anime Agumon and Lunamon egg on my Wave 1 and 2.

I’m sure this has been asked before but I can’t find the answer anywhere.

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Version exclusive eggs come from connecting to 5 unique devices. This either means that the devices have a unique tamer name, or that they have a different version number from your device. The other devices MUST be a Ver.20th device, and must be connecting using the Ver.20th Battle System or Copymon transfer. If using a Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th, the connection MUST be via Copymon, battles will not work.

Nomiles

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Version exclusive eggs come from connecting to 5 unique devices. This either means that the devices have a unique tamer name, or that they have a different version number from your device. The other devices MUST be a Ver.20th device, and must be connecting using the Ver.20th Battle System or Copymon transfer. If using a Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th, the connection MUST be via Copymon, battles will not work.
Thanks for the info Humulos. Definitely clarifies things for me.

Also just wanted to say top job on the evolution charts. Actually made raising mons an enjoyable experience as everything became achievable. As a kid I could never get a Garurumon and it drove me nuts not knowing what to do.

clc88

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does it connect with
1. Pendulum
2. Pendulum X
3. Pendulum Progress
4. Digimon X
5. D- Cyber
6. Jp version of 20th Anniversary
7. Digivice
8. Digivice ver 15th
9. D3
10. D-Ark ver 15th
11. Original Digimon Vpets from 1997

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@clc88
  1. Yes
  2. No
  3. No
  4. Yes
  5. Probably
  6. Yes
  7. Possibly, the Japanese Digivice is more likely than the US/International one
  8. Yes
  9. No idea
  10. No idea
  11. Yes
Note that for any of these connections, only connecting to another Digital Monster Ver.20th or Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th will count as a connection for unlocking eggs

clc88

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I got a question about care mistakes, does the counter reset upon Digivolution?

Samtheweebo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anyone have any ideas why Koromon seems to float off of the floor of the version 20 device? Other baby ones and baby twos don't seem to do this. Was Koromon intended to be a floating digimon at one point? I know there are some babies that float in the pendulum series, but the Koromon in the pendulum line uses a totally different sprite that is on the ground. So yeah idk just a strange observation.

SparkGold

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
my device recently died when I know I had more than 2 mistakes on my perfect. And just for good measure I accidentally got 2 more mistakes on it after replacing the battery. Yet, the Digimon still went on to evolve to Skull Mammothmon. I guess next time I get too many care mistakes I know that resets with a battery replacement. That workaround can make things less frustrating

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ha! That's a lucky break for Skull Mammothmon!

Anyone have any ideas why Koromon seems to float off of the floor of the version 20 device? Other baby ones and baby twos don't seem to do this. Was Koromon intended to be a floating digimon at one point? I know there are some babies that float in the pendulum series, but the Koromon in the pendulum line uses a totally different sprite that is on the ground. So yeah idk just a strange observation.
It's a relic of the past! Tamagotchi that lacked legs tended to float instead, so when they made Digimon that convention was kept for Koromon. Afterwards though, they decided to keep all blob Digimon grounded, regardless of limbs.

SparkGold

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
does anybody have a recommendation for screen protectors for the 20th? My yellow got very scratched and I've been super careful with my blue because of that as these screens I assume are hard to replace

Bugmon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@clc88 Yes, attribute does matter in these fights, so if you are fighting vaccines you will be more likely to lose. Metal Greymon and Skull Greymon are also about middle tier for their power, so basically any Perfect stage Digimon that was hatched from an egg other than the V1-V5 eggs will be stronger than them. It's also heavily luck based, so keep trying and you might just break through!
Yeah, I'm having a hard time keeping Numemon and Raremon above 70%. It seems like once you reach that bar most NPC Digimon dodge attacks really easily, but it could very well be the Vaccine types. Mojyamon in particular was a huge pain. Each loss takes the percentage down quite a few points, so it really feels like "one step forward, two steps back". :/