Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

Deep Saver

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My clips only discolored with time, and my yellow one discolored a lot more, though I did get it several months before my navy one. I think only time will tell if the wave 2s have this problem too, but at least its only an aesthetic issue.

Samtheweebo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is there a bug/glitch/oversight with the weight of Skullmammothmon? He only weighs 5G! I tried feeding him a bunch, but after training and battling he went all the way back down to 5G. SkullGreymon which he evolved from was something like 40G. 5G is like baby 1 weight and Skullmammothmon is kind of a chonky Digimon.

SparkGold

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is there a bug/glitch/oversight with the weight of Skullmammothmon? He only weighs 5G! I tried feeding him a bunch, but after training and battling he went all the way back down to 5G. SkullGreymon which he evolved from was something like 40G. 5G is like baby 1 weight and Skullmammothmon is kind of a chonky Digimon.
I noted soemthing similar with my wave 1 back in August. It's odd but I don't think it affects anything negatively

Megatronacepticon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Maybe Skullmammothmon is just really light? His weight on the original Nightmare Soldiers Pendulum 3.0 was supposedly 30g, but I'm not sure 5g is that unrealistic when he's said to be a ghost. My take on it is that he's mostly incorporeal and so he has little weight.