Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

Deep Saver

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My clips only discolored with time, and my yellow one discolored a lot more, though I did get it several months before my navy one. I think only time will tell if the wave 2s have this problem too, but at least its only an aesthetic issue.

Samtheweebo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is there a bug/glitch/oversight with the weight of Skullmammothmon? He only weighs 5G! I tried feeding him a bunch, but after training and battling he went all the way back down to 5G. SkullGreymon which he evolved from was something like 40G. 5G is like baby 1 weight and Skullmammothmon is kind of a chonky Digimon.

SparkGold

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is there a bug/glitch/oversight with the weight of Skullmammothmon? He only weighs 5G! I tried feeding him a bunch, but after training and battling he went all the way back down to 5G. SkullGreymon which he evolved from was something like 40G. 5G is like baby 1 weight and Skullmammothmon is kind of a chonky Digimon.
I noted soemthing similar with my wave 1 back in August. It's odd but I don't think it affects anything negatively

TRyerson

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I never noticed that. Nice find!!

Megatronacepticon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Maybe Skullmammothmon is just really light? His weight on the original Nightmare Soldiers Pendulum 3.0 was supposedly 30g, but I'm not sure 5g is that unrealistic when he's said to be a ghost. My take on it is that he's mostly incorporeal and so he has little weight.

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@Deep Saver Always hit the reset button first to be safe, so that you are tabbing from the splash screen. This ensures that the save data is safe when tabbing or removing the battery

Hey all I was wondering if the different attack sprites mean anything. Sometimes Agumon fires claws and other times fireballs. Does one do more damage, is one more likely to hit? Also is there a link to show how to make the thing that helps to unlock eggs?
Each Digimon has two types of attacks, weak and strong. Agumon's weak is claws and strong is fireballs. For building a D-Com, check out this link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lRrX4DdUwM0LZwlCkTxm06a8hqXy4xdmCZaHGCQjsrY/edit

Snix

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I always thought it was meant to be a joke, because he’s nothing but bones he doesn’t weigh much.

SAI

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I pre-ordered the English version coming out through Gamestop. Will I be able to get Coronamon on any of them? Does the color I own actually matter to my gameplay or only matter to other people?
It depends on which color you preordered. If you got one of the Translucent Green and Translucent Blue ones yes, You will be able to get Coronamon. However you will need to connect your device to five others devices before getting Coronamon's egg which will allow you to raise him. So if you only ordered one you will need to order at least one more as there's a nice trick to get around having to buy 5 separate devices. All you have to do is reset one of your devices 5 times and put in a new Tamer ID each time . Your main device will think it's a new device each time you change the tamer Id. That way you don't have to order 5 differen't units and get Coronamon.

From my knowledge The only real effect on gameplay between colors is the special Digimon eggs you can unlock on each one. ( like your Coronamon egg )

Humulou's site gives more info on Color exclusive Eggs.

Edit: Opps, I realized I was responding to an already answered comment from a way previous page right after posting.

Last edited:

SparkGold

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
yeah, I have a blue with a Firamon at the moment lol. My first Digimon I made on my blue, a Bancho Mamemon, just died at 18A after outliving at least 3 other Digimon who came after him. Rest in peace bro :(

SAI

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Always loved Bancho Mamemon. His small yet frightening attitude reminds me of Bancho Mako from Kill La kill.
R.I.P Tiny warrior 🙏

Samtheweebo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Kinda curious if anyone has a link to all the sprites in the pets. I mean not just the digimon but their walk cycles, eating cycles, happy, angry and just all the sprites and animations.

SparkGold

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Kinda curious if anyone has a link to all the sprites in the pets. I mean not just the digimon but their walk cycles, eating cycles, happy, angry and just all the sprites and animations.
the Digital Artbook 20th has all the possible Digimon sprites on the 20th at the top of every Digimon art, they also have individual pages to show off things such as the sprites for Digimon moves
link: https://gallery.withthewill.net/thumbnails.php?album=581

Samtheweebo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
the Digital Artbook 20th has all the possible Digimon sprites on the 20th at the top of every Digimon art, they also have individual pages to show off things such as the sprites for Digimon moves
link: https://gallery.withthewill.net/thumbnails.php?album=581
Thanks! It's interesting some seem to have fewer animations than others. The book looks great. Would be cool to be able to read it. The little character drawings are a treat.

ChaoCobo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is there a way I can check what my tamer name is? I don’t remember what I set my name to and I need to make sure all my devices have different names since I have 6 pets now to unlock all the eggs.

Samtheweebo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is there a way I can check what my tamer name is? I don’t remember what I set my name to and I need to make sure all my devices have different names since I have 6 pets now to unlock all the eggs.
Sure scroll to the book icon, open it you will see Digi and stock hit the top button on the divice to scroll to record and name page hit the top button to select name then hit the middle button to view the name. Good luck

Hachiko96

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just ordered a English version 20th the yellow one can I use my Japanese version 20ths to unlock the special egg?
If it hasn't been tested I will post results later.

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@Hachiko96 Yep! The English and Japanese DM20 devices are 100% compatible, so they can be used to count for multiple connections. Just make sure that each device does have a different name.

Hachiko96

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@Hachiko96 Yep! The English and Japanese DM20 devices are 100% compatible, so they can be used to count for multiple connections. Just make sure that each device does have a different name.
Thanks they all have different names I appreciate all the effort you put into creating guides and researching the vpets!
Originally wasn't going to buy an English one but then Bandai had to make one in yellow my favourite colour.

Zanji

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
:-/ are there ANY shops which are also sell this in Europe? I mean i can find the V-Pets on Amazon but they do not sell to Germany (don't know why though)

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media