do you mean copymon from the Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th or is it in this english Digital Monster Ver.20th?Thought I'd post my findings that I posted on reddit on here as well:
- Japanese 'Agu Red' = English Red/Brown and Blue
- Japanese 'Gabu Grey' = English Grey and Yellow
- Evolution (waking) hours: 1 minute -> 10 minutes -> 6 hours -> 24 hours (around age 1) -> 36 hours (Around age 5) -> 48 hours (Around age 9)
- Keep in mind the ages are only correct if you Digimon does not get put to sleep during the day.
- Jogress can be with a copymon in Tag battles, or just your other Digimon. You must do 10 battles together (win or lose)
- When battling, the JPN 20ths and ENG 20ths can only connect to each other as 'other' - It comes up with 'RETRY' on the v20th option. Meaning exclusive eggs cannot be unlocked by battling.
- It is possible, however, to unlock eggs by sending the copy of a Digimon from a jpn20th to an eng20th. You can unlock Dorumon this way by copying a Digimon from the Wave 2 to the v20th. Similarly, it's the same to unlock the exclusive Taichi or Yamato eggs. Meaning that you don't need multiple english version 20ths if you already own the Japanese versions.
- You can connect to the Digimon X's by selecting 'OTHER' on both devices. It's not mentioned in the manual that it's compatible, but it is.
- Speaking of the Digimon X, interestingly, the volume is around 1/3rd of that of the Digimon X. It's a very quiet pet!
- As mentioned in the FAQ, the US date seems to be August 1st 2019 for Amazon and July 15th for GameStop, however it seems that this date may have been the day that the product arrives at the warehouse. The Australian release date was July 8th. New Zealand had them released on the 18th.
- Interesting fact about the Digimon Analyser toy and how each Digimon's data is stored compared to the original pets
- The screens are a little fainter and greener than the original Japanese v20ths. Here's my comparison of the screens between the Japanese version and the English rerelease.
The copy feature was introduced in the Ver.20th v-pet.do you mean copymon from the Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th or is it in this english Digital Monster Ver.20th?
Ah! thanks, that makes sense. Reading the differences between these features now, and I see now.The copy feature was introduced in the Ver.20th v-pet.do you mean copymon from the Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th or is it in this english Digital Monster Ver.20th?
Copymon on the Pendulums is essentially the same thing but with the little guy appearing on the main screen with the Digimon you're raising.