Digimon V-Pet fangame for PC (alpha)

CrimsonMarvel

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't find it in the guide, how do I heal injuries?

fiol877

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't find it in the guide, how do I heal injuries?
The X button (third) of the lower row, it take some time to heal tho.

CrimsonMarvel

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The X button (third) of the lower row, it take some time to heal tho.
Thanks!

I actually have another question, what are the times for evolution? I've been on baby 1 for a while now.

Matt Bravehearts

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi i have a question about the V-pet Alpha, is there a way i can save my digimon and use it onlt for battle with people without risk of my digimon to die? i mean could use a save file to have a mega digimon stuck there only for battling on PVP for example if it dies i just re-open the save file without saving ? that could work but could i have like 2 or 3 digimon frozen on the same Save file so can changue it and continue playing story ?

theundersigned

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The only way to do something like that is by making several copies of your save file. Each save file would have to have a unique name though

ChaoCobo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’ve not tried this app since last year I think but I remember it being super cool. I skimmed the instruction manual and saw that Punimon can evolve into Bukamon. Does that mean I can somehow get Gomamon? :0 Can anyone tell me how to get him if I’m able?

theundersigned

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
These are the requirements Bukamon needs to evolve into Gomamon. You need 0 care mistakes, 13 or more in vaccine and data training, and at least 1 in virus training.

ChaoCobo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
These are the requirements Bukamon needs to evolve into Gomamon. You need 0 care mistakes, 13 or more in vaccine and data training, and at least 1 in virus training.
Wowowowow you replied to me right away! Thank you so much! : D!! I don’t come on these forums very much so I’m sorry my thank you is late. :x

Do you also have a list of requirements to get Bukamon from Punimon instead of the other Baby 2 Digimon? I see that Babies in this device can evolve into 3 whole different evolutions which is neato, but I think it might be awkward to do if they require care mistakes or anything special since the time spent in Baby 1 form is so short. What do I need to do to get Bukamon? After you let me know I’m gonna play the game since I don’t care what my little guy evolves into after Gomamon as long as I can get best boi Gomamon! Gomamon is the best Digimon and I love him lots! :3!!

theundersigned

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Don't worry about it. I usually only check the forums a couple times a day myself ever since I started the discord channel.

Getting different Baby II forms comes down to training at certain times of day. There will be 1 natural evolution that won't require anything and 2 other evolutions that will require the majority of your training to occur during the morning, daytime, or at night.

Getting Bukamon from Pichimon, for example, is considered a natural evolution by the game so you don't need to do anything. That said, if you fulfill the requirement for one of the other Baby II Digimon, it'll evolve to that instead. So for all intents and purposes, Bukamon effectively needs to be trained during the time of day not covered by Pichimon's other evolutions. In this case, that means not training Pichimon during the morning or night, which is the same thing as training Pichimon mostly during the daytime.

So when you start, the easiest thing to do would be to leave the clock setting at noon. That way you'll get all your training done during the daytime.

Fanglessmin

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello! I have been looking for something like this for years and was blown away to discover that not only did this exist, but it's still being supported! (^.^) I am really looking forward to not only playing but later, after getting used to the program itself more, developing my own Digivolution Tree Mods for anyone to use, which is something I've always wanted to do and even have plenty of old charts and graphs for. XD

My biggest question, when it comes to Modding, is whether or not it would be possible to include more than 10 digimon in a Digivolution stage (Such as in Ultimate) and if there was any special workarounds that were needed for that? (I also think having an easily findable MOD - FAQ would be a great help, I mean the resources in play are already phenomenal but anything that makes it even easier I feel is worth looking into)

theundersigned

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I look forward to seeing what you come up with! Sorry it took me a little while to answer you.

You can add as many Digimon evolutions as you like. Calumon, for example, can evolve into every Champion/Adult stage Digimon in the game, which are all just listed alongside its entry in the parents.csv.

The evolutions don't even have to be the next chronological stage. Veemon can evolve into Magnamon, which is considered a Mega/Ultimate stage Digimon by the program (for purposes of lifespan and max health limits).

ChaoCobo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Don't worry about it. I usually only check the forums a couple times a day myself ever since I started the discord channel.

Getting different Baby II forms comes down to training at certain times of day. There will be 1 natural evolution that won't require anything and 2 other evolutions that will require the majority of your training to occur during the morning, daytime, or at night.

Getting Bukamon from Pichimon, for example, is considered a natural evolution by the game so you don't need to do anything. That said, if you fulfill the requirement for one of the other Baby II Digimon, it'll evolve to that instead. So for all intents and purposes, Bukamon effectively needs to be trained during the time of day not covered by Pichimon's other evolutions. In this case, that means not training Pichimon during the morning or night, which is the same thing as training Pichimon mostly during the daytime.

So when you start, the easiest thing to do would be to leave the clock setting at noon. That way you'll get all your training done during the daytime.
Oh wow I wouldn’t have figured out that you gotta do nothing between Baby and Baby 2. :0 Thank you! Also, if I wanted to actually train them using the correct time of day, but I was using any of the super accelerated time flow options, does it matter what time of day I train them? Does it accelerate the clock or just multiply the time spent while awake and leave the clock alone? How does that work? :0

Anyway I’m gonna try and get me Gomamon. :3

Rufán

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi! Sorry for bothering but I have a couple of questions.
If someday you do a big update or an update to fix a couple of bugs, do I have to download a new version or does the game update itself? What if I have to download a new version is there any way I can move my digimon from the old version to the new one without losing its progress? And another question, why doesn't my digimon evolve as I think it should? I started reading the guides on the page and those that come with the program and I think I understand how it works, but when a digimon asks me for certain requirements and mine meets them, it evolves into another digimon that has nothing to do with the one I expected What am I doing wrong? Perhaps there is something I did not understand and that is why it does not evolve well? There is something that I do not understand very well and that is the care mistakes. Does the mistake occur when the digimon calls me or does it happen when I let it ring for a couple of minutes until it turns off?

Sorry if there is something that do not understand very well, I am writing this with the translator, greetings from Argentina you are doing a very good job with this project. :)

theundersigned

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh wow I wouldn’t have figured out that you gotta do nothing between Baby and Baby 2. :0 Thank you! Also, if I wanted to actually train them using the correct time of day, but I was using any of the super accelerated time flow options, does it matter what time of day I train them? Does it accelerate the clock or just multiply the time spent while awake and leave the clock alone? How does that work? :0

Anyway I’m gonna try and get me Gomamon. :3
The time of day is based on what the in-game clock says. If you used any of the faster time settings, your clock would accelerate.

Hi! Sorry for bothering but I have a couple of questions.
If someday you do a big update or an update to fix a couple of bugs, do I have to download a new version or does the game update itself? What if I have to download a new version is there any way I can move my digimon from the old version to the new one without losing its progress? And another question, why doesn't my digimon evolve as I think it should? I started reading the guides on the page and those that come with the program and I think I understand how it works, but when a digimon asks me for certain requirements and mine meets them, it evolves into another digimon that has nothing to do with the one I expected What am I doing wrong? Perhaps there is something I did not understand and that is why it does not evolve well? There is something that I do not understand very well and that is the care mistakes. Does the mistake occur when the digimon calls me or does it happen when I let it ring for a couple of minutes until it turns off?

Sorry if there is something that do not understand very well, I am writing this with the translator, greetings from Argentina you are doing a very good job with this project. :)
No bother at all! And thanks for the compliment

When you want to update the game, you'll have to use the same link from when you downloaded the game the first time. Then you can move your save file over to the new folder or overwrite the updated .jar with the new one. So far, I've managed to make all save files compatible with new game versions.

It depends on what requirements you're trying to meet. If you're evolving to something you didn't intend, then I'd have to know what your Digimon's variables are and which Digimon you were shooting for. You can open the debug menu to get a better idea of what's going on with your Digimon.

To open the debug menu, press these keys from the start menu: Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B

A care mistake occurs after about 10 minutes, which varies according to how fast the clock is set.