Digimon V-Pet fangame for PC (alpha)

GenericUsernamemon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey man, I think you forgot to put Eosmon III in the parent file

Edit: Nevermind, the name you used in the update here and the name you actually used are different.

Last edited:

e105zeta

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I love the two Falcomons! The redesigned Yatagaramons and even Kudamons don't look super different, but Falcomon is practically a different specie. It's hard to represent that in black and white without making entirely new sprites.
Falcomon (Nature Genome) actually has a totally different sprite set in Digimon Unlimited:

theundersigned

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I guess the question then is what I would name it. Or rather, what I would rename the other Falcomon since this one came first.

GenericUsernamemon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I guess the question then is what I would name it. Or rather, what I would rename the other Falcomon since this one came first.
I just call the newer one Falcomon S for Savers. Same thing with Agumon, Kudamon and Yatagaramon.

e105zeta

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, you basically have two options - you can name the newer Savers versions *mon (S) or (Savers) or name the old versions *mon (A) or (Accel).

GenericUsernamemon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, you basically have two options - you can name the newer Savers versions *mon (S) or (Savers) or name the old versions *mon (A) or (Accel).
Also Digimon Unlimited calls the Savers Agumon "Agumon Other" so there's that

GenericUsernamemon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
hey, found another parents file oopsie. Ignitemon (Rookie) evolving into Hisyaryumon (Ultimate)

GenericUsernamemon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So I was going through your list of digimon you're going to include and there's a couple things I want to point out.

1. I noticed several digimon marked as added when a quick look in the evolution and parents files shows they are not: Cannondramon, Gallantmon Chaos Mode, Jazardmon, Jazarichmon, MameTyramon, NoblePumpmon, RedVeedramon, RookChessmon White

2. A reminder that the in training, rookie and champion forms of Algomon have been revealed in the new anime

3. Are you absolutely certain you don't want to include: Arresterdramon Brave Snatcher, Ceresmon Medium, Chaos WarGreymon, Piedmon and Seadramon, DeadlyTuwarmon, GreyKnightsmon, JetMervamon, Kuzuhamon and Sakuyamon Miko Mode, Kyubimon and Taomon Silver, MadLeomon Armed and Final Modes, MasterVeedramon, MetalGreymon Cyber Launcher, MusoKnightmon, Puchiemon Green, Shoutmon Dorulu Cannon, Jet Sparrow and Star Sword, Shoutmon X4K, X4S and X5S, Terriermon Assistant

theundersigned

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gallantmon chaos is already in. Cannondramon, RedVeedramon, and RookChessmon White aren't though. The others don't really matter since I'll have access to their sprites soon enough.

I'm not really planning on adding those at the moment. Or rather, they're pretty low priority to the point of being nonexistent (although they're only hidden in my own copy of the Digimon list - unfortunately Google sheets can't copy that over from Excel). But I put in a lot of effort so that the game is easy to mod, so I'm not too fussed about it.

Last edited:

GenericUsernamemon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gallantmon chaos is already in. Cannondramon, RedVeedramon, and RookChessmon White aren't though. The others don't really matter since I'll have access to their sprites soon enough.

I'm not really planning on adding those at the moment. Or rather, they're pretty low priority to the point of being nonexistent (although they're only hidden in my own copy of the Digimon list - unfortunately Google sheets can't copy that over from Excel). But I put in a lot of effort so that the game is easy to mod, so I'm not too fussed about it.
I don't mean ChaosGallantmon, I mean Gallantmon Chaos Mode, the ChaosGallantmon version of Crimson Mode that only officially exists in toy form

Nr11

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I noticed theres Bulucomon>Paledramon>CrysPaledramon but no Hexeblaumon. What's the reason??

fiol877

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is there a way of change the time speed of an existing game? Maybe in the save config?