Digimon V-Pet fangame for PC (alpha)

GenericUsernamemon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey sorry to keep being that guy. Found another booboo in the parents file. You have BlackGuilmon evolving into Cerberumon. I'm going to assume you meant Dobermon right?

ShadowBoy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Here's a colorization mod I'm working on which may or may not get finished at some point long in the future. So far just the baby digimon, digitamas and a few interface things.

omg It's so cool I can only hope you finish the rest digimons they look so good in game ty for your work

GenericUsernamemon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Here's a colorization mod I'm working on which may or may not get finished at some point long in the future.
Agumon Hakase and the Data Squad/Savers version of Agumon
Update: Now includes original Falcomon and Savers Kudamon

Last edited:

Meramonburning

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is it possible to import these sprites in the actual game?

GenericUsernamemon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is it possible to import these sprites in the actual game?
Haven't had any issues so far. Just download these images, give them the names I've provided on imgur
then open up dvpet.jar with 7zip or winrar or whatever and replace their respective files in the resources folder

Last edited:

ShadowBoy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
GenericUsernamemon Nice work I hope to see more I'm already using your sprites. I think you skip Guilmon in the spritesRookie0. Ty for sharing it =)

theundersigned

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I love the two Falcomons! The redesigned Yatagaramons and even Kudamons don't look super different, but Falcomon is practically a different specie. It's hard to represent that in black and white without making entirely new sprites.

GenericUsernamemon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I love the two Falcomons! The redesigned Yatagaramons and even Kudamons don't look super different, but Falcomon is practically a different specie. It's hard to represent that in black and white without making entirely new sprites.
I think the different Kudamons could work. The savers version isn't wrapped around a bullet, has different markings and sometimes has 4 legs.

Last edited:

GenericUsernamemon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sorry guys, I'm gonna take a little break. Each sprite sheet takes a whole day for me to go through and the digimon are starting to get more complex.

kidhate

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sorry guys, I'm gonna take a little break. Each sprite sheet takes a whole day for me to go through and the digimon are starting to get more complex.
After all this work you more than deserve it! Thank you for your amazing work!