You'll need to decompress the .nwmdl/.nwanm with EveryFileExplorer's LZ11 decompressor if you use SPICA, Ohana3DS Rebirth ruins the alpha channel of textures, but can decompress the models when loaded into it, and is easier to batch export the animations to a better format SMD. If you run into any rigging problems, It can usually be fixed by converting the DAE/SMD to FBX then back to DAE/SMD from that FBX with http://richwhitehouse.com/index.php?content=inc_projects.php this is usually the case with Ohana3DS Rebirth, not so much with SPICA but it still happens.
It seems like every appmon has two UV Maps for the eyes, one seemingly broken, and one that is correct. "TexCoord0_id" is the broken one, and "TexCoord1_id" is the correct one. I didn't know about this until after I did these renders. Also this pack seems to be missing whoever this is https://imgur.com/a/RRatI "apm000" in the game files. There are actually 3 different versions of these models in the files "Model" "Model_applink" "Model_Virus" the regular model and the applink model both differ in some ways, the eye textures are different, and I can't be arsed to check the differences outside of that.