Digimon Tamers Super Big Plushie Terriermon Crane Game Prize Announced

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's been less than a week since the last crane game prize showed up and we already have another coming soon!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This new one is of the ever-popular Terriermon and it's called: Digimon Tamers Super Big Plushie -Terriermon-

This Terriermon plush features a new design (although it appears somewhat reminiscent of the crane game plush keychain from a few years ago, along with the first I Love Terriermon plush) and is quite big at roughly 15 inches tall.

Crane game players in Japan will be able to try and win it beginning on March 8th.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

This new plush isn't part of the 'I Love' line which was what the recent Patamon plush, and a few prior popular Terriermon plushies were a part of. Minus the size difference of the new plush, it looks like it'll fit in well with the prior Terriermon plushies.

Thanks to digimon_info for the heads up and shin for translations.

Update- The Terriermon plush will be available and banpregirls put up an image of it!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Well... that's just fantastic looking and has more personality than the sample render.

NekoHaruko

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's so adorable. Ilove terriermon to bits. Sadly i already have so many terriermon XD
plus i have a crochet one someone made me that's just as big. It's wonderful.

AppliFang

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
lol Wow more Terriermon xD

Hope they throw in a random Lopmon in the crane games or something

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's just so cute. Great thing to try to win but fail so you try again. And again. And again.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added a photo of the plush that Banpresto put up.