Digimon Tamers 20th Logo, GraffArts Products Announced, & New Plushies

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

With it being the 20th Anniversary of Digimon Tamers, and April Fools day, Bandai and Toei have decided today is the day to go nuts with news!

First up, we have a Digimon Tamers 20th Anniversary logo. It's based on the Adventure 20th logo. Hopefully we get a nicer large version soon, as this is a scaled up version of the small thumbnails they had posted.

Update- Horizontal version of the logo from Digimon Partners.

Then a text only alternative they are using in a few places. Both English and Japanese versions.

Including 2 pages:
Tamers Anniversary Goods
Tamers Anniversary Events

Goods goes over a couple of previously announced products:
The Dukemon Model kit
The just announced Dim Cards for Digimon Tamers

And something new...

After announcing various plushies would be re-released (which are up to pre-order), we are getting 3 more Digimon Tamers plushes from San-ei-boeki in their Digimon line (small size.)
Culumon, Impmon, and Lopmon!

These will be released in mid-July.

The events page only lists one thing for now.

GraffArts will do Tamers products. These are listed as being in the 'GraffArts' style, so the fun chalk graffiti style we saw for Adventure a few times?

It's listed as details being shown off in April with goods in June, so we will see.

Update- Art from Digimon Partners.

Lots of fun stuff today. Will there be more?

Attachments

Last edited:

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Argh Calumon is tempting, I have one of those pocket plushies of him they did many many years back.

Tarama

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Poor V-mon. He didn't get this anniversary eye logo treatment last year.

Lailcn

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
does anyone think they may rerelease d-arks? I missed the 15th and need to get one.

Yume

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
does anyone think they may rerelease d-arks? I missed the 15th and need to get one.
I sure hope so. I'm dying for a new green D-ark. Even though I'd probably expect them to just release Takato's golden one. Or even a CSA version? Here's hoping...

Lailcn

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I sure hope so. I'm dying for a new green D-ark. Even though I'd probably expect them to just release Takato's golden one. Or even a CSA version? Here's hoping...
I wish we got a gold one. Only reason I’ve been holding off buying an old one on eBay is hopes of one this year.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That would be nice to those who like them. I really liked the idea for Card Slash. It gave you a reason to get the cards if you didn't play the game.