Digimon Tamers 20th Anniversary Pop-Up Shops- Magnet by Shibuya109 Announced & GraffArts Products Shown Off

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A few different Tamers pop-up shop updates!

tamers20thshop1_june8_2021.jpg

First up, a previously unannounced Tamers pop-up store being held by Natalie Store.

The Digimon Tamers 20th Anniversary Pop-Up Store gets new art of the main trio of Tamers & Digimon, plus Impmon and Culumon celebrating.

The pop-up shop will be at the Magnet by Shibuya109, on the 5th floor, at the JOL Collab Store.

It will be held June 25th through July 4th. The first day will require reservations that will open up on June 16th.

Natalie Online will do online orders during the same period the store is open, but web orders will be made after the shop is done, so it'll take awhile to ship.

They will announce the product lineup a week from now.

A few alternate formations of the key art...
tamers20thshop2_june8_2021.jpg
tamers20thshop3_june8_2021.jpg

And then next up, GraffArts!

tamersgraffartstore00overview_june7_2021.jpg

On the 20th Anniversary of Tamers in April, they announced Tamers would get GraffArts products like Adventure and 02 did. We also got a preview of the GraffArts chalk graffiti style art for Tamers.

Now we have the details of where the pop-up shops will be held, and what the products are.

The Digimon Tamers GraffArts Pop-Up Corner will be held starting June 26th at GraffArts Ikebukuro Main, Namba, and Nagoya.

Online sales are open at eeo Store. Products will be delivered in August for online purchases.

tamersgraffartstore18postcards_june7_2021.jpg

One random postcard out of two will be included for every 2,200 yen spent. This is for both at GraffArts locations and the online store.

The product lineup all features the Graffarts artwork of the kids, Digimon, or Digivices.

tamersgraffartstore01stickymemo_june7_2021.jpg
tamersgraffartstore02stickymemo_june7_2021.jpg
tamersgraffartstore03stickymemo_june7_2021.jpg
tamersgraffartstore04stickymemo_june7_2021.jpg
tamersgraffartstore05stickymemo_june7_2021.jpg
tamersgraffartstore06stickymemo_june7_2021.jpg
tamersgraffartstore07stickymemo_june7_2021.jpg
tamersgraffartstore08stickymemo_june7_2021.jpg
tamersgraffartstore09stickymemo_june7_2021.jpg

Sticky note memo pads in a case- 550 yen each
Takato, Ruki, Jenrya, Shuichon, Juri, Ryo, Hirokazu, Kenta, Impmon/Culumon

tamersgraffartstore10canbadges_june7_2021.jpg

Can badges- 10 total, 528 yen each random. A box of 10 for 5,280 yen.

tamersgraffartstore11acrylicstands_june7_2021.jpg

Acrylic Character Stands- 10 total, 880 yen each random. A box of 10 for 8,800 yen.

tamersgraffartstore12clearcase_june7_2021.jpg
tamersgraffartstore13clearcase_june7_2021.jpg

Clear Case- This is an a5 size hard case to store things in. There are 2 designs. 880 yen each.
01- Trio & Shuichon Design, 02- Culumon, Impmon, other Tamers

tamersgraffartstore14mirror_june7_2021.jpg

Big Size Compact Character Mirror- This pocketable mirror compact is 1,100 yen.

tamersgraffartstore15pass_june7_2021.jpg
tamersgraffartstore16pass_june7_2021.jpg

Character pass cases- These are two designs for 1,518 yen each.
Tamers, Digimon

tamersgraffartstore17pencilcase_june7_2021.jpg

Pencil Case- This D-Ark themed pencil case is 998 yen.

tamersgraffartstore18tote_june7_2021.jpg

Tote Bag- This black tote bag features the GraffArts Tamers Anniversary logo and the D-Arks in blue. It costs 2,200 yen.

tamersgraffartstore19canvasart_june7_2021.jpg

Canvas Art- This features the key art of all the Tamers characters designed for the GraffArts products. It costs 3,850 yen.

The GraffArts shops and products we knew were coming and looks nice, the other shop is a nice surprise to get with decently short notice.

The online shops don't ship out of Japan so...

If you want to import it...

We've currently pared down the list of intermediaries we list due to some places closing and others becoming iffy in their communication, calling into question their reliability. If you have any stories, positive or negative, about any intermediaries, DM me with them so we can figure out who might be worth adding (or re-adding), since these aren't affiliate links or anything, simply suggested ways to make it easier for fans to nab stuff.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
From Japan
Rider Proxy

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 12,444

kohiku

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Man, I wish they sold this globally. I really want that character pass! Proxy are hella expensive at times.

Eitaroutarouman

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I find it really odd how Ai and Mako are always ignored despite receiving a D-Arc. I get they never showed up that often...

Yotaman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm ready to break my piggybank, just show me the digivices!

Mon-Ohma

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was squinting through this on the off chance of any chibi D-Reaper stuff.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow they got everyone. Ryo, Toji & Kensuke... I mean KazuKenta, and Juri. Just hope nothing with Leomon on it breaks. That might be sad. Oh, and they have Suzie too. These are fun.