Digimon Survive is out this week! Spoilers Out & About

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
surviveart1_april30_2020.jpg

Digimon Survive is out in just a few days!

Keep an eye on physical pre-orders for shipping info.

Like many Bandai titles, we don't expect digital versions to be up until rather late, hopefully not 'quite' the last literal moment, but we will see.

With achievements going up, and some copies shipping out early, spoilers are already floating about for a few things, so if you want to be spoiler free, be very careful on social media, etc.

Enjoy the game once you have it in hand.

Digimon Survive is out July 28th in Japan and July 29th worldwide.

Digimon Survive can be pre-ordered at Amazon.com: (affiliate links)
Digimon Survive for Switch
Digimon Survive for PS4
Digimon Survive for Xbox One

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 9,593

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Can we discuss the spoilers that were in the trophy list here? there's a lot to talk about with all the Megas, all bosses, and who dies confirmed. By here I mean this thread in particular.

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
tbh, I'm not going to be happy at all with anybody who makes me come across unsolicited and/or untagged spoilers.
I've waited way too long man

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's finally almost here. Hope I don't see any spoilers but we'll see. I hope it's good.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Can we discuss the spoilers that were in the trophy list here? there's a lot to talk about with all the Megas, all bosses, and who dies confirmed. By here I mean this thread in particular.
No.

CloneWarrior

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Did anyone else pre-order the Switch version online only for it to suddenly no longer have a shipping date?

KageX

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Did anyone else pre-order the Switch version online only for it to suddenly no longer have a shipping date?

Yep me to, I changed to PS4 quickly after that. Sure I would like to have it mobile, but I want to play it as soon as possible without any of the notorious "we are sorry Switch Version is Delayed" problems.

Mattman324

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can’t believe it’s November 2020 already!
I believe you mean Late 2019 my friend :V

Anyway, I'm hyped about that one thing from the trophies, the one thing you probably know if you read through them, but I'm not gonna reveal it randomly, that'd be a dick move. I have other places to talk about it anyway.

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
No surprise it was supposed to come out back in 2018, shame we won’t be seeing new Digimon like DoneDevimon, Sunarizemon, Pomumon, and Toropiamon after all the delays and still in development, if it wasn’t for that no post-2018 rule.

I just hope we get all the other Digimon like Ludomon, Kokabuterimon, or Monmon.

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
No surprise it was supposed to come out back in 2018, shame we won’t be seeing new Digimon like DoneDevimon, Sunarizemon, Pomumon, and Toropiamon after all the delays and still in development, if it wasn’t for that no post-2018 rule.

I just hope we get all the other Digimon like Ludomon, Kokabuterimon, or Monmon.

It was announced in 2018 for a 2019 release. It was not planned for 2018.

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I also don't remember them ever saying there was a "no-post 2018 rule"

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

It was announced in 2018 for a 2019 release. It was not planned for 2018.
Ok, I just didn’t remember.

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I also don't remember them ever saying there was a "no-post 2018 rule"

Habu did once say they choose the roster before starting the games development so there wouldn't be anyone from after 2018 in this game.