Digimon Stuff on Sale for Prime Day

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Amazon is having their big Prime Day Sale and Digimon is included!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Currently (but depleting in stock) is Digimon World: Next Order for Playstation 4.

It's currently on sale for $26.99
(affiliate link.)

A bit ago it was mispriced at $8.

Also available WAS Digivolving Spirits WarGreymon for 20% off retail, but it was sold out before I even got to the computer to type this up.

Not officially Prime Day deals, but a few other good deals at the moment...
tri. Part 1 Blu-Ray Combo for $15
tri. Part 1 DVD for $8
tri. Part 2 Blu-Ray Combo Pre-Order for $16
tri. Part 1 DVD Pre-Order for $9
Digimon Seasons 1 thru 4 DVD Boxset for $77

Will add any further Digimon items that appear.

Padr49904

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Are they going to update the price on the Digivolving WarGreymon for those of us that already had the preorder, since they guarantee we get the lowest price offered since it's preordered, or should I just have cancelled mine and reordered when I saw it in stock?

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Are they going to update the price on the Digivolving WarGreymon for those of us that already had the preorder, since they guarantee we get the lowest price offered since it's preordered, or should I just have cancelled mine and reordered when I saw it in stock?

I'm legitimately unsure if the pre-order guarantee works for specialty limited stock sales.

Perhaps get in touch with their support and mention to them that it still show the higher price. They very well might adjust it right then for you and then you can avoid worrying about it.

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Haha, would have gone for the standard WarGreymon DS if I had seen that price. But I already ordered the Memory set.

Next Order is a steal at that price, anybody who's a fan should get it. A difficult game to sink your teeth into, but fun.

MagicBox

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Amazon is having their big Prime Day Sale and Digimon is included! Currently (but depleting in stock) is Digimon World: Next Order for Playstation 4. It's currently on sale for $26.99. A bit ago it was mispriced at $8.
I was lucky enough to grab "Next 0rder" while it was mispriced (along with Kingdom Hearts II.8). I was expecting for Amazon to cancel the order due to the pricing glitch, but was pleasantly surprised to see them honor it. It arrived today! Very grateful I was able to get both of those games for less than $20 total.

Hope everyone else was able to score some good deals!