Digimon Story pictures request-IN GAME pix, not rips, plz

Lhikan634

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sigh...they were not in either of the two topics suggested. I want IN-GAME pictures of digimon from digimon story, not ripped pictures. The pictures I want are like this:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Lhikan634/Ingame/5yatagaramon_.jpg
Anyone have pictures like these of other digimon (mainly blue/purple Kuzuhamon recolored/renamed digimon)?

Lhikan634

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
sorry...the link does not work...I will try to describe what I am wanting. In the forums at one time (before it suddenly moved on me :mad: ) there were pictures from splash.livejournal.com (can't find them there now though...) which had the digimon standing (not in a battle pose or any other pose really...just standing) with a blue-ish background behind it, getting lighter as it got to the top of the page. I am not POSITIVE they are in-game, but I think they are.

Santaskid

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Those were the Digimon Zukan images, yes they are from the game, and they were more than likely taken via Digital Camera. If I had a digital Camera, I would take those images for you, however I do not, sorry.

Lhikan634

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thank you anyway. If anyone has a digital camera and can take these pictures, it would be greatly appreciated.