I preordered it at Feb 10.Alright, since when you preordered? Mind if you answer there at my topic? It seems we'll have issues of shipping so sudden. I'd love to learn more about certain websites.
1) I agree, Takumi/ami should speak too in conversations.I got mine today and playd 3:33 at the moment with Hagurumon, Guilmon, Renamon and Gabumon (Black) in my team.
It´s really a good game, but there are a few things i don´t really like.
1) The Player just talk in Battle
- This is a nogo o think... All other Characters are talking like hell (Nokia 4tw) but just the Player keep calm and shut his mouth... but then when a battle starts he can open his mouth... kill the atmo
2) Change the Players Name
- Yes, we can change it... but just with japenese letters... so i must use the Kanji for Shin as my name... this is just a little confused at the start, because i just have to activate the japanese layout for my "keyboard" first manuel in the settings xD
- We can zoom... but don´t change the angle of the view
That´s the first three things... hope it will end with just the three, but the other things are really good work!
I put my bonus item code in... where do I pick up Agumon and Gabumon BK?
1) I agree, Takumi/ami should speak too in conversations.
2) You can use Kanji, Katakana, Hiragana and our letters too, I used them, look here
3) That was known since the stream at the beginning of the month, someone that I know even thought at not buying the game because of that.
I have other things that I don't like:
- Only 240 Digimon and not one Hybrid Digimon.
- The maps are boring. Tokyo looks nice but every other places are too similar, I would like to see maps in the Digital World, with forests, mountains etc. but maybe there will be better maps later.
- And I don't really like the soundtrack.
Yes, it´s a improvment for me. Digimon Cost points (i think MB or GB, because we get RAM to add more Points) and evolved only in the Lab (i like this yes) and the typ and element change the damage you give and taken from enemys more then befor.If you don't mind me asking, have they changed anything about the base Digimon Story gameplay? And if so, would you say they're an improvement or a detriment?
Also, do you have the full list with the other 19 Digimon that we didn't get earlier?
Ah I see.
Please don't post something criticizing. It might kill "Joy Time" for people who have yet to play and still playing.
I think it's too soon for criticism to post so early...