Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth for the PS Vita

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seymour Butz

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
With the exception of Eater Adam — who has a bit more going on with the floating wrists and the wings, whereas the to-print version only has that baffling hip ornamentation that the Japanese are cool — I must say I prefer the final designs for the various Eater forms much more than the concept art. The original looked like a flying tumour with tentacles instead of this delightfully non-Euclidean puzzle box, the humanoid was trying to go for that creepy hobo look that simply doesn’t work here, and while Eve’s gaping maw will be missed, it’s worth it for the more central position of Yūko’s body, which in its weird ballerina pose is definitely the highlight of the form. I see the stuck-on torso on the side of Eve’s concept art but it’s just not even close.

I do like Mastemon’s concept art more though. She looks more like what you’d expect in absence of an X-antibody.

I don't know about you, but my definition of "sexy" isn't just about how much skin is showing. Mastemon's final design has slender, human-proportioned arms, it gives her a more humanized look that a lot of people find more appealing. Most people would find bulky arms unappealing on a highly feminine figure. I'm betting people would've thought differently if Mastemon was a guy.

You’re a girl. Also the giant mechanical gauntlets are just that. They don’t particularly look like big muscly arms so they aren’t really a turnoff.

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth

It's ALMOST about the time for this game...

Bummer, my requests were denied. As usual...

Anyways, I saw V-Jump scans about the official guidebook of this game have Agumon wearing Taichi's clothes. I suppose purchasing this guidebook to get this DLC?

I haven't forgotten about my goals!

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
-__- well I wonder if this game will keep same clothes for Digimon to wear up from Re Digitize series?

If we get games... Who will translate "Foods", "Items" and other things? Because I think Cyber Sleuth being Vita game, that is easier to obtain to play it in blind walkthroughs... Without the training of how to read in Japanese...

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Threads have been merged. We don't need two general threads for the same game.

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I thought this topic is for News? So I thought I had to create a new topic for guide, translations and tips.

Touya

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
With the exception of Eater Adam — who has a bit more going on with the floating wrists and the wings, whereas the to-print version only has that baffling hip ornamentation that the Japanese are cool — I must say I prefer the final designs for the various Eater forms much more than the concept art. The original looked like a flying tumour with tentacles instead of this delightfully non-Euclidean puzzle box, the humanoid was trying to go for that creepy hobo look that simply doesn’t work here, and while Eve’s gaping maw will be missed, it’s worth it for the more central position of Yūko’s body, which in its weird ballerina pose is definitely the highlight of the form. I see the stuck-on torso on the side of Eve’s concept art but it’s just not even close.
The only thing I would have liked preserved out of the concept art was Eve's "egg sac" with the pure Eaters growing inside of it. I wonder if that's the theme they were actually going for, a queen bee of Eaters.

Devkyu

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ugghhh I want this game and the preorder bonuses... but I don't have PSVita >.> And those are expensive. And I think I used up my Irresponsible Quota for the month.

ShikaSS

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I received it last night. Also from Amiami.

Last edited:

Stuart444

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Mines is in transit just now (from amiami). Hoping for it to arrive next week. Week after if I'm unlucky.

Remember, you can also get it digitally if you have a memory card with a JPSN account on it (and a yen card for money of course). just go to https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/ja-jp/ and search for デジモンストーリーサイバースルゥース in the search box :)

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anyone here who has issues with CDjapan shipment?

Me. CDJapan is taking too long time to make a move... Maybe somebody should call this company/website instead of msg to let us know what's going on?
And I suspect EMS delivery days are just something fishy. Is it really few days to receive like that? Felt like weeks or months...

smilewolfy

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just got my shipping notification from AmiAmi last night too! yay so happy I didn't miss out like I thought I did ^_^

ahh I think i remember hearing somewhere that we have 11 slots for digimon in this game? is that true? :D

Agunimon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Did anyone get their shipping notification yet?
Yeah CDjapan shipped my 2 days ago and is on the way, but I'm playing the digital version since yesterday.

Not for my order.

Me. CDJapan is taking too long time to make a move... Maybe somebody should call this company/website instead of msg to let us know what's going on?
And I suspect EMS delivery days are just something fishy. Is it really few days to receive like that? Felt like weeks or months...
It should take a few days or a week with EMS.

I just got my shipping notification from AmiAmi last night too! yay so happy I didn't miss out like I thought I did ^_^

ahh I think i remember hearing somewhere that we have 11 slots for digimon in this game? is that true? :D
3 active and 8 reserve slots, so yeah 11, but you have a "party memory" which is 20 at the beginning and every Digimon has it's own costs for that, for example Agumon in the Team would be 5/20 and the higher the level the higher the costs, Geo Greymon would be 8/20. So you can't have 11 every time and especially not at the beginning.

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Alright, since when you preordered? Mind if you answer there at my topic? It seems we'll have issues of shipping so sudden. I'd love to learn more about certain websites.

Blackikun

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I got mine today and playd 3:33 at the moment with Hagurumon, Guilmon, Renamon and Gabumon (Black) in my team.
It´s really a good game, but there are a few things i don´t really like.

1) The Player just talk in Battle
- This is a nogo o think... All other Characters are talking like hell (Nokia 4tw) but just the Player keep calm and shut his mouth... but then when a battle starts he can open his mouth... kill the atmo

2) Change the Players Name
- Yes, we can change it... but just with japenese letters... so i must use the Kanji for Shin as my name... this is just a little confused at the start, because i just have to activate the japanese layout for my "keyboard" first manuel in the settings xD

3) Cam
- We can zoom... but don´t change the angle of the view

That´s the first three things... hope it will end with just the three, but the other things are really good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.