Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth for the PS Vita

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaenKazui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seems like it's only come with that bundle DLC that's how it got overpriced?
I thought it should be $39 or higher as all Vita games do.
The price is normal for Japanese Vita games and will probably be the same for later copies, that don't come with the DLC. Acually some of the new releases charge about 1000 to 2000 Yen more, when I look through Amazon.co.jp
And quite frankly: The price is also about avarage compared to German Vita releases. What I will pay more, compared to getting a localized Vita Game here, will be the shipping and that is no surprise.

Basicly: Don't take the US as a standard for game prices. They are not.

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I see, tch, look like I just can't order. Oh how I wish I have magicial ability to make things poof in front of me.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I finally took the time to watch through the gameplay sections (even though it breaks my heart), and the game looks pretty great. A few things I noticed.

First, we got our first look at some of the new entities' attacks. Mastemon's Chaos Degrade looks rather similar to Lucemon Fall-Down Mode's Dead or Alive. The humanoid Eater displays three attacks: Texture Blow, which changes the target to its LCD form; Melt Processor, which deals major damage using its arms; and Spirit Crush (not sure about its effect). Eater Eve shows us a blade attack called Memory Divide, and Mastermind Port, where it does something to Yuko (who, I kid you not, seems to be wearing a ball gag) and blasts all enemies. The latter attack seems to be able to put targets to sleep.

Second, my original theory that the color of a Digimon's Attribute was related to its species seems to be incorrect, but after seeing the training materials at the Digi-Farm (Flame Symbol, Water Symbol, etc.) I was able to figure out that the color actually corresponded to that Digimon's element. Here's the list of elements for all the Digimon we saw.

ORANGE (FLAME)
Agumon
Agumon (Black)
DeathMeramon
Fladramon
Gabumon
Gabumon (Black)
Gaioumon
Gankoomon
Garudamon
Garurumon
Garurumon (Black)
GeoGreymon
Greymon
Greymon (Black)
Growmon
Guilmon
Imperialdramon Dragon Mode
Koromon
Kyubimon
Tyrannomon
WarGreymon

BROWN (EARTH)
Ankylomon
Armadimon
Craniummon
Cyclomon
Goblimon
Gotsumon
Insekimon
Leomon
Lopmon
Magnamon
Ogremon
Scumon
Titamon
Tsunomon
WereGarurumon

LIGHT BLUE (WIND)
AeroV-dramon
Aquilamon
Dynasmon
Examon
Gaogamon
Gigadramon
Hawkmon
Peckmon
SaberLeomon
Sylphimon
Terriermon
UlforceV-dramon

GREEN (FOREST)
AtlurKabuterimon
GranKuwagamon
Jyureimon
Kabuterimon
Kuwagamon
Lalamon
Lilimon
Okuwamon
Pyocomon
Renamon
Stingmon
Sunflowmon
Tanemon
Togemon
Woodmon
Wormmon

BLUE (WATER)
Dianamon
Gekomon-
Gomamon
IceDevimon
Ikkakumon
KaratsukiNumemon
Otamamon
Plesiomon
Seadramon
Shakomon
Sorcerymon
Vikemon
Yukidarumon
Zudomon

YELLOW (ELECTRIC)
Andromon
CannonBeemon
Clockmon
EBEmon
Elecmon
Galgomon
Geremon
GrandLocomon
GrappLeomon
Guardromon
Hagurumon
Rapidmon
SaintGalgomon
Tankmon
TigerVespamon
Waspmon

PURPLE (DARK)
Beelzebumon
Belphemon Rage Mode
Belphemon Sleep Mode
ChaosDukemon
Chrysalimon
Cyberdramon
Demon
Devimon
Diablomon
Etemon
Gazimon
Impmon
Infermon
Keramon
Kuzuhamon
Omegamon Zwart
SkullGreymon
Taomon
Tsumemon
Vamdemon
VenomVamdemon
Wizarmon

WHITE (HOLY)
Angemon
Angewomon
Cherubimon (Virtue)
Dukemon
GoldNumemon
Imperialdramon Paladin Mode
Justimon
Kudamon
Nyaromon
Ofanimon
Omegamon
Rapidmon (Armor)
Sakuyamon
Seraphimon
Shakkoumon
ShineGreymon
Sleipmon
Solarmon
SuperStarmon
Tailmon
Tyilinmon

GRAY (NEUTRAL)
Alphamon
Andiramon
Botamon
Bubbmon
Digitamamon
Eater (Humanoid Form)
Eater Eve
Imperialdramon Fighter Mode
Gaomon
Jesmon
Kuramon
Lucemon Fall-Down Mode
Mastemon
Mochimon
Starmon
V-mon
XV-mon

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Flame Earth Wind Forest Water Electric

Holy Dark Neutral.

Electric > Water > Flame > Forest > Earth > Electric

Dark = Holy but Neutral is weird.

Touya

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Do Vita games typically see their preorder DLC released as normal DLC later? I'd rather buy the game now and then buy the Sayo DLC later than spend almost $100 to get the game with DLC "free" in the first place.

KaenKazui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Do Vita games typically see their preorder DLC released as normal DLC later? I'd rather buy the game now and then buy the Sayo DLC later than spend almost $100 to get the game with DLC "free" in the first place.
Again: The price of the game is the japanese standard price for games. It has nothing to do with the DLC being included. Of course it might be, that the game will indeed get cheaper after a while... Because games tend to do so. But it won't be cheaper, just because the DLC isn't included.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Kaen hit in the nail on the head.

There is no difference from how it's done in the rest of the world.

Game is priced on day 1 at 'price', often with bonus DLC of some sort. Game will be discounted at 'some point' with or without included DLC. DLC may or may not be sold separately later.

The price of the game has nothing to do with the DLC that's included.

It's sort of like how many BD/DVD boxes include first print bonus items that may never be released otherwise. For the Digimon Adventure BD-Box the first print bonus is the new audio dramas. Future printings of that box will not have that CD, and will not be discounted for not having it.

Anthony

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wikimon has concept art for Mastemon:

http://wikimon.net/images/2/2e/Mastemon_sketch.jpg

It's a lot cooler design, but is perhaps somewhat of a plagiarize of MegaMan Zero's Omega.

Don't like the arms one bit, but the actual body is exactly what I would have wanted out of an Angewomon/Lady Devimon jogress.

The outfit does seem more fitting for a angewomon ladydevimon Jorgress but I really do enjoy the final version a lot
maybe they could've guven Her a mode change like sakuyamon

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Maybe Mastemon actually has weapons we haven't seen yet, like how Angewomon has a bow in her arm we don't see until she attacks? Either way I prefer the final version so much more than this. Although I love how the Digimon games have given us an opportunity to see concept designs of Digimon. It's interesting to see how people create characters and monsters.

I'm so happy rapidmon gold is in this game, but it kind of breaks my heart too since I'll never play it. Maybe I'll buy it and try to figure it out despite not knowing the language.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Like she might pull out a big bow on one arm and a big nail lance on the other? That would be interesting.

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Did anybody check out the sketches of Eaters?
I'm really speechless. They aren't even "Twisted" from 3rd Birthday or similar to D-Reapers.
They are just too way scarier to fit into the children's entertainment (I know it is for Teens but...)
They even drew up a NSFW picture, a female Eater Humanoid Mode... And Eve's early designs... Really?

Stuart444

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just paid amiami for my copy, should be sent out tomorrow or thursday I hope. (and hopefully here by next week) :D looking forward to it

smilewolfy

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
hmmm I ordered mine a few days ago from amianmi but payment hasn't gone through (I selected the paypal payment choice) :/ I wonder if I missed out on the first wave...

joschua

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I preordered mine in January from CDJapan with 2 day shipping. when I originally ordered, it said it ships by release day. Now it says that it ships 1-4 days after delivery. Hopefully that is just a different wave. I hope I have it by the 18th!

Stuart444

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
hmmm I ordered mine a few days ago from amianmi but payment hasn't gone through (I selected the paypal payment choice) :/ I wonder if I missed out on the first wave...

Amiami has to approve each payment manually. They should do that tomorrow during Japanese business hours

Status
Not open for further replies.