Status
Not open for further replies.

Titania

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's time for an global online RPG! >.<
daydreaming...

I don't hope for an 3DS release. Maybe it will be a PSVita Release. The only handheld I have is a PSP, lol, but PSP is getting older and older so my hopes aren't that big....

Titania

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does anyone know if they will make a new Digimon Electronic toy soon?
In the USA there will be the Fusion Loader available in January. In Japan there is nothing planned at the moment. At least nothing we do know about.

DaRedGuy

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't hope for an 3DS release. Maybe it will be a PSVita Release.
Um... you are aware that the 3DS is the best selling console in Japan right now. So expecting it to release on the Vita is like trying to find a surviving population of Dodo birds and Thylacines. And as I said earlier it's ethier going to be a 3DS game or a Smartphone game as those are the biggest market for games in Japan.

Last edited:

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Knowing whats going on in japan. It's ethier gonna be a smart phone game or 3DS game.
I'll go for that second one.

It's time for an global online RPG! >.<
daydreaming...

I don't hope for an 3DS release. Maybe it will be a PSVita Release. The only handheld I have is a PSP, lol, but PSP is getting older and older so my hopes aren't that big....
There's already games for Digimon on the Vita. I think there's 1? on the 3DS.

DaRedGuy

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There's already games for Digimon on the Vita. I think there's 1? on the 3DS.
There isn't any digimon games on the vita.
A new game? I'm half excited, but... we haven't even had any localisation news for Decode or Adventure, so I feel that this will probably be something we won't see localised either. That'd be a damn shame if it's any good.
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! Your reading this in Professor Farnsworth's voice but more importantly! http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...by_demand_for_digimon_world_redigitize_decode

Last edited:

Titania

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't hope for an 3DS release. Maybe it will be a PSVita Release.
Um... you are aware that the 3DS is the best selling console in Japan right now. So expecting it to release on the Vita is like trying to find a surviving population of Dodo birds and Thylacines. And as I said earlier it's ethier going to be a 3DS game or a Smartphone game as those are the biggest market for games in Japan.
I am not willing to buy a japanese 3DS so I don't hopen for it. Easy :p

@unknown neo there are no PSVita games.there are at least 2 psp games and all digimon story games on nds (5 or 6 i guess).

Titania

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just wondering, where ''exactly'' does it say that there's going to be a new game?

I'm just skimming, granted, but all I'm seeing is "New Digimon Project to be announced in V-Jump" on a page covering the video games -and- cards and toys.
The picture also says Bandai Namco Games will show a PV Video on Jump Festa.

nintenfan

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There isn't any digimon games on the vita.[
There is, An Digimon Adventure RPG and Digimon World Re: Digitize, And the 3DS game is a port called Re: Digitize Re: Coded

CloneWarrior

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There isn't any digimon games on the vita.[
There is, An Digimon Adventure RPG and Digimon World Re: Digitize,
Those are PSP games. Yes, they can be bought digitally on a Vita, but that doesn't make them Vita games.

And the 3DS game is a port called Re: Digitize Re: Coded
It's Re: Digitize Decode, actually. "Re:Coded" is a Kingdom Hearts game.

lastlivingkid

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Maybe it'll be a game based on 02, since they've already done Adventure.

Abysswalker90

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's not a freakin smartphone game. >_<

Let's be objective here, there are already TWO active smartphone games, none of which were even made into such a big deal of during their announcements. At this point it wouldn't be surprising if they actually brought us another console game after the success of Re:digitize. I know you're just trying not to get your hopes up, but telling yourself it's a smartphone game is a bit of a stretch.
I'm crossing my fingers for a region free console, I don't mind playing the game in Japanese at all(though 3DS seems most likely :<).

Rexanimon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would love for an 02 game that featured canon Megas for all of the new kids' Digimon. I'd be X1000 (get it, hehe) more excited if they released an English version of Digimon Adventure, but I'm not holding my breath...

Status
Not open for further replies.