Digimon Shikishi Art Collection at Premium Bandai, Pre-Order Details and Images

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

A bit of a fun surprise. A new set of Digimon shikishi art is up at Premium Bandai!

There are 16 shikishis total featuring a mixture of anime style art and in the style of Japanese ink wash paintings. 12 of them have gold foil stamping.

Each shikishi is roughly 5.3 x 4.7 inches.

The list of 16 are:
1. Agumon
2. Gabumon
3. Piyomon
4. Tentomon
5. Gomamon
6. Palmon
7. Patamon
8. Tailmon
9. Greymon
10. Garurumon
11. Angemon
12. Devimon
13. WarGreymon
14. Special Art 1
15. Special Art 2
16. Secret

They don't clarify the 3 they are showing off, but a reasonable guess is Angemon, one of the special arts, and Agumon (or the other special art?)

This is officially a 'Bandai Candy' product, so also included is chewing gum.

The main negative is they are selling them in sets of 10, which is a downer.

Pre-orders are open at Premium Bandai for 3,960 yen for a set of 10. They are planned to ship in July, and they note that pre-orders may close early based on if they hit a certain number sold.

Update- Changed the above since pre-orders are open.

The handful they are showing off look really nice, but getting 10 out of a set of 16 for something that is a special order item feels bleh.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
From Japan
Rider Proxy
Nippon-Yasan

The Bandai Premium store has also chosen to affiliate themselves/recommend three potential shops to be used as intermediaries for non-Japanese buyers:
Buyee
From Japan (this From Japan link shows various items that they waive commission fees for.)
Samurai Buyer
DEJapan

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.

Attachments

Last edited:

Rika24

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I love collecting shikishis (mostly One Piece and Pokémon ones) and love how these are looking, but I’m hesitant for that price (that’s roughly $40 a box right?).

I ended up buying three boxes of the One Piece ones and still didn’t get all of them, just ended up with a lot of doubles. Didn’t even get the one I wanted the most, ended up buying it on it’s own instead of buying a fourth box. Those were $20 a box.

However, if other people buy these, would trading on here be a possibility? Because I love that group pic of the partner Digimon. Curious to see the other designs too

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
However, if other people buy these, would trading on here be a possibility? Because I love that group pic of the partner Digimon. Curious to see the other designs too
Yes, as long as it's done in the Sales and Trading area and all the Sales and Trading rules are met.