Digimon Rumble Arena fangame

IronMon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
One quick feedback. I found 2 projectiles that still have the visual bug on the Factory stage, Ryudamon's Down Special and the other I'm not remembering right now, maybe Hackmon.

just so as not to waste champion and ultimate level digimon you could use a summoning tool that makes them behave like smash bros brawl's assistants ?

That might take a lot of effort and time, I imagine. For example, ShadowSeraphimon uses assists in his Ultra Mode, and out of his 3 assits only 1 uses a model of a non-playable character (Asuramon).

molga87

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
One quick feedback. I found 2 projectiles that still have the visual bug on the Factory stage, Ryudamon's Down Special and the other I'm not remembering right now, maybe Hackmon.

just so as not to waste champion and ultimate level digimon you could use a summoning tool that makes them behave like smash bros brawl's assistants ?

That might take a lot of effort and time, I imagine. For example, ShadowSeraphimon uses assists in his Ultra Mode, and out of his 3 assits only 1 uses a model of a non-playable character (Asuramon).
I think Diaboromon/Diablomon still has the visual bug with Catastrophe Cannon.

Draco74

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I think Diaboromon/Diablomon still has the visual bug with Catastrophe Cannon.

Noted, thanks! These will be fixed in the next version.

lightoj

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello!
Is there any way to change the resolution?
Recently change my monitor and the game is not working properly with the resolution at 3440 x 1440.

Naclos

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Perhaps you can try to make it as windows then SWAP back to fullscreen, can you provide screenshot on how's it not working properly?
Hello!
Is there any way to change the resolution?
Recently change my monitor and the game is not working properly with the resolution at 3440 x 1440.

Lord_of_the_Dude

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media