Digimon Rumble Arena fangame

UncleRetro

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello team and players! Congratulations for the new stage and characters! You're doing great! Really enjoyed the stage, very original and fun. I'm so happy to see how far this game is going, and so glad for all the joy it is bringing to the community. Hope to colaborate with you again as soon as I can in the future. Best regards!
TYVM for your contribution to the game :3,here i am enjoying your works as well.
I really appreciate it. You have mentioned Diaboromon X-Antibody, I modeled that digimon last year, you can find it easily on my socialmedia. I thought you could enjoy it. If the team feels comfortable with the idea, I'm opened to adapt that model for the game in the future someday. But it's not an easy one hahaha
I saw and knew before talking about it >:),that's why i opened its topic at the right time <3 ~Aizen vibes~ ,me and my bestie loved the model and it's his fav digimon since DRA2.

brian1021

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Really nice update, every month keep waiting for the new update!!
Just hope Orgemon to Tatimon and Devimon to Dandevimon will have chance appear in game:D
I am the super fans of digimon adventure, so hope most of the important characters will be in game:cool:

Dani

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The truth this is a great project a beautiful game everything is very good the only problem is that it does not recognize the second player if I configure the first joystick I move to the second hopefully and they can work on some solution

UncleRetro

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
is there a way to make the digimons and surface look rough metal or glossy reflective ? :p
still suggesting Diaboromon X-Antibody for V0.20 as well as controller pvp fix,ty <3