Digimon Rumble Arena fangame

Dio

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
firstly, congratulations for the update, it's amazing, many digimons that I didn't expect for this moment, but I'm having a certain problem after this update, all my digimons have the number of wins at zero and I can't increase, I unlocked the new Megas, but I can't unlock Ryudamon, even with that I still have all the colors and skins unlocked.
My answer was removed due to the comment purge, but like I said earlier if you can send me your save file in a private message so we can investigate where the root of the issue is.
I already solved the problem, I only started my old save file and then I downloaded the new version again, now everything is worling, thank you very much

Juan375

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does anyone else have the problem that the second control does not recognize them?

IronMon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Devs, a couple questions, first a quick one: have you guys done something in the Dark Area stage? I played today and thought the fog and how it looks (the color, the light...) was prettier.

Another question, now regarding voice files. Some digimon have their iconic anime voices, easily recognizable, but not all digimon in the game have appeared in the anime (as far as I know) or in games where they have big roles with plenty of voice files to choose from. So in cases like Agumon, V-mon, Guilmon and so, you get their voice files from the anime? And for digimon like GrandisKuwagamon, BanchoStingmon, Commandramon/Darkdramon, HerakleKabuterimon X, Dorugoramon and so, where do you guys get their voice files from?
And then a more specific one, regarding BlackWarGreymon, his voice is not the same from Adventure 02 (Nobuyuki Hiyama), right? Why that option? To have the same voice actor from his BlackAgumon and X-Antibody forms?

Does anyone else have the problem that the second control does not recognize them?
I once tried playing with my brother in a second controller (in version 0.17), I had no luck, we ended up playing with me on one controller and he on the keyboard.

Lord_of_the_Dude

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Devs, a couple questions, first a quick one: have you guys done something in the Dark Area stage? I played today and thought the fog and how it looks (the color, the light...) was prettier.

Another question, now regarding voice files. Some digimon have their iconic anime voices, easily recognizable, but not all digimon in the game have appeared in the anime (as far as I know) or in games where they have big roles with plenty of voice files to choose from. So in cases like Agumon, V-mon, Guilmon and so, you get their voice files from the anime? And for digimon like GrandisKuwagamon, BanchoStingmon, Commandramon/Darkdramon, HerakleKabuterimon X, Dorugoramon and so, where do you guys get their voice files from?
And then a more specific one, regarding BlackWarGreymon, his voice is not the same from Adventure 02 (Nobuyuki Hiyama), right? Why that option? To have the same voice actor from his BlackAgumon and X-Antibody forms?

I once tried playing with my brother in a second controller (in version 0.17), I had no luck, we ended up playing with me on one controller and he on the keyboard.
The fog has actually been affected by the new shader, which is why it looks brighter now.

Agumon, Veemon, and Guilmon appeared in the original DRA, so yeah...

Both GrandisKuwagamon and BanchoStingmon (Stingmon) have their voice actors from Xros Wars.

HerakleKabuterimon X has the same exact voice actor as the regular HerakleKabuterimon

BlackWarGreymon VA is the one from DRA2. He shares the same VA as the regular WarGreymon. The same applies to BlackAgumon. The reason for that is because BlackWarGreymon VA in the anime is SlashAngemon VA in Xros Wars, which is the voice we used in the game.

IronMon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
But all digimon in the game have appeared in the anime (Ryudamon/Ouryumon, ClavisAngemon, Valkyrimon, Plesiomon, JetSilphymon, Commandramon...)? And what about Numegamon, where do his voice files come from?
And for digimon like BlackWarGreymon that have multiple voice actors to choose from, like, for LordKnightmon/Crusadermon you could use the voice from Frontiers or the one from Cyber Sleuth. What would be the criteria? The accessibility for the voice files? A priority (anime over games, or the other way around)?

Lord_of_the_Dude

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
But all digimon in the game have appeared in the anime (Ryudamon/Ouryumon, ClavisAngemon, Valkyrimon, Plesiomon, JetSilphymon, Commandramon...)? And what about Numegamon, where do his voice files come from?
And for digimon like BlackWarGreymon that have multiple voice actors to choose from, like, for LordKnightmon/Crusadermon you could use the voice from Frontiers or the one from Cyber Sleuth. What would be the criteria? The accessibility for the voice files? A priority (anime over games, or the other way around)?
Basically all of the factors you have mentioned + personal preferences

raac11

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just tried the new patch and it's phenomenal, especially thanks for magnamon X and dorugoramon +.+ the patience was worth it, they are amazing, and I would like to make a small request I was in pvp using characters that don't have jump skills and it's that I could notice the disadvantage they have on maps with high ground, the movement around the map against characters that use the base jump, combining skill with jump, puts them at a great disadvantage, it is too much to ask to change the skills, but it would be fine, at less increase the base jump in those characters that do not have this ability, to finish congratulations for the Titaniusmon skin I think a new world of possibilities has opened, without a doubt one of my favorite patches.

lightoj

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello,
So, hmm playing the last update and I think that I found something that I was not supposed to:
Death-X-Dorugoramon shows up in char selection screen as a random char, in game he is all pink.

Guess that is under development.

Amazing work btw!!

Thank you.

Last edited:

One Random Guy

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello,
So, hmm playing the last update and I think that I found something that I was not supposed to:
Death-X-Dorugoramon shows up in char selection screen as a random char, in game he is all pink.

Guess that is under development.

Amazing work btw!!

Thank you.
yeah, that likely happens when you mess up with the save files... making old concepts, test and WIPs appear

lightoj

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
No, didn't mess up with my save file, didn't even touch it btw or played an older version of the game with a current version save file.

One Random Guy

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
No, didn't mess up with my save file, didn't even touch it btw or played an older version of the game with a current version save file.
We did an in-depth look for issues and apparently there was an error with the code that wasn't making the "random selection" option properly avoid that digimon. This issue was know to happen when the save files were modified hence the system wasn't filtering the WIPs that were manually tagged as "unlocked" regardless of their playable status, but apparently this wasn't the case here.

The fact that there are more than 100 playable digis made this pretty unlikely to happen as an accidental finding but apparently that was the case.

It was fixed so the issue shouldn't persist in the next update and we will take extra considerations with future concepts.

Thanks for reporting the issue

K7TZ

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello Devs, first of I just want to say you guys did an amazing job with this game, in fact you're so good at it that some of your content is not something a typical fan game could do so I'm very curious.

1. How did you get the voices for Digimons such as Ouryumon, he never had a voice before?
2. I saw a campaign where the chaos lords and Analogman had VOICED conversation. Did you hire some voice actors for this?
3. when the time come do you mind me using your voice files? if not that's fine I'll just use the ones from DRA but finding voice for Dukemon crimson mode would be a hassle.

Edit: I Just realize you dont have a specific ost. I Don't know if I'm asking too much but can guys add Digimon world 2 first boss theme one of this days? just a suggestion but you dont have to take me seriously here.

Last edited:

Rayquaza

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Suddenly control 2 digimon at same time, is this feature or bug?

Last edited:

Lord_of_the_Dude

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello Devs, first of I just want to say you guys did an amazing job with this game, in fact you're so good at it that some of your content is not something a typical fan game could do so I'm very curious.

1. How did you get the voices for Digimons such as Ouryumon, he never had a voice before?
2. I saw a campaign where the chaos lords and Analogman had VOICED conversation. Did you hire some voice actors for this?
3. when the time come do you mind me using your voice files? if not that's fine I'll just use the ones from DRA but finding voice for Dukemon crimson mode would be a hassle.

Edit: I Just realize you dont have a specific ost. I Don't know if I'm asking too much but can guys add Digimon world 2 first boss theme one of this days? just a suggestion but you dont have to take me seriously here.
1. Trade secret~
2. Maaaybe~
3. Just go to Sound Resource lol. Someone already uploaded a complete collection of Dukemon voice lines

Maybe one day

298376738_100463042788904_4571221094927542485_n.jpg

Suddenly control 2 digimon at same time, is this feature or bug?
Definitely a bug lol. How did you trigger it?

KValeXD

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can only say thank you god, since rumble arena 2 I've been waiting for something like this, it's too good, I see a lot of future for this, I just wanted to ask if it's possible to add more than one digivolution, because in rumble arena 2 I always wanted MetalGreymon xd

And one more thing, and I hope it's not annoying, but it would be great if you added beetlemon and kumamon, and then the protagonists of frontier would be complete

IronMon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
And one more thing, and I hope it's not annoying, but it would be great if you added beetlemon and kumamon, and then the protagonists of frontier would be complete
They will add them eventualy, just like Savers protagonists and so on.
I'm hoping for more Frontiers content in this next update (fingers crossed).

Draco74

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The next update will still need some time, it's hard nowadays to keep the "once per month" rule as we want the content to be as polished as possible and sometimes we don't have the time in our daily basis for the project. But we are on it ^^

IronMon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
No need to rush, Draco. We are all thankful for the work you guys put on this project.

benjingle

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Greetings dev!
I'm having so much fun playing this game and i want to unlock everything on the current update, and i think i might found a bug(?)
and i'm sorry if i'm missing something or maybe just dumb but for the Chaoswargreymon alt skin seems not to be working?
or do i have to unlock it by winning 70 win first? then i can use the skin? sorry i'm a bit confused.
and yes this game is still WIP and its doing an amazing job

KValeXD

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
yes, you need to do 70 wins to get skin number 8