Sakkakumon is not a playable character itself but a "stage character" linked to ShadowSeraphimon Ultra mode. Selecting ShadowSeraphi and activating the full meter gauge will trigger a cinematic where you can see Sakkakumon in a reference to Frontier's anime
i also cannot unlock shadowseraphimon ...how can i unlock s.seraphimon..?Sakkakumon is not a playable character itself but a "stage character" linked to ShadowSeraphimon Ultra mode. Selecting ShadowSeraphi and activating the full meter gauge will trigger a cinematic where you can see Sakkakumon in a reference to Frontier's anime
it's automatically unlocked as the main evo of Mercurymon. Just go to a VS mode and pick it from therei also cannot unlock shadowseraphimon ...how can i unlock s.seraphimon..?Sakkakumon is not a playable character itself but a "stage character" linked to ShadowSeraphimon Ultra mode. Selecting ShadowSeraphi and activating the full meter gauge will trigger a cinematic where you can see Sakkakumon in a reference to Frontier's anime
i know , I also had play VS Mode,but my mercurymon also cannot evo S.seraphimon,i also watched youtube they automatically evo to s.spmon,so i dunno how ....T.Tit's automatically unlocked as the main evo of Mercurymon. Just go to a VS mode and pick it from therei also cannot unlock shadowseraphimon ...how can i unlock s.seraphimon..?
I hope in the next udaptes can put the rest of the legendary warriors (Kazemon, Kumamon, Beetlemon, Loweemon, Grumblemon, Ranamon, Arbormon and Duskmon)Hi everyone!
We needed an extra time to complete this update, and you'll see why now! Welcome to an amazing new season: Frontier!
- Agunimon, with Aldamon
- Lobomon, with BeoWolfmon
- Mercurymon, with ShadowSeraphimon (locked by default)
- New Ultra modes: Aldamon, BeoWolfmon and ShadowSeraphimon.
- New Arcade path: DIGIMON FRONTIER.
- New voice announcements.
- New Frontier OST: "Fire!" and "With the Will".
- New special alt: Cherubimon (Black Gear).
- New in-game melee mechanic: multi-hit.
Frontier and the beast form:
In Digimon Frontier season the Digimon adquire a beast form using the B Spirit, and we want to represent this in the game too! Agunimon and Lobomon, then, have a surprise waiting for you: their special+Down attack is the slide evolution! You can play as BurningGreymon or KendoGarurumon without time limit, but with the difference that their energy meter won't grow while they're active. You sacrifice the mega form to win higher stats that Agunimon/Lobomon but without time limit. Use them as you prefer! And of course you can come back to the human form by doing special+Down again.
Mercurymon works in a very particular way compared with other Digimon. He has a unique mechanic which is about absorbing energy (projectiles) to, if full, release it as a powerful energy ball. You can user the absortion by pressing and keeping the neutral special attack, and you will see a visual indicator of the energy you have in that moment (in the HUD).
He can absorb all opponent's projectiles, but not the definitive attacks (don't try to absorb NeoCrimson's Ultra beam), so be careful with it and use it in the appropiate moment!
The accumulated energy can be released by pressing special+Down, which result will be according to the accumulated energy:
- If the energy is between 3 and 6 you will release a fire ball projectile.
- If the energy is between 6 and 9 you will release a laser beam.
- If the energy is 9 (the maximum), you will release a huge energy ball.
Each time you use the accumulated energy it will be reduced accordingly, and you will have to accumulate more. Mercurymon's attack stat is high to compensate this fact, so enjoy absorbing the opponent's projectiles!
Finally he can reflect the projectiles by using special+F or special+Up. He is full of tools!
New Ultra modes:
- Aldamon: His neutral special is immediately thrown fully charged, and his special+F and special+Up attacks will throw multi-hitting tornados in front of him. Finally his special+Down's fire ball will produce Burn status.
- BeoWolfmon: When guarding he creates a shield around himself that will reflect the projectiles, and his neutral special throws more missiles. Finally his special+D attack becomes unblockable.
- ShadowSeraphimon: He changes form to Sakkakumon. More information below.
When ShadowSeraphimon executes the Ultra Mode he changes to Sakkakumon, who absorbs you into his dark reality. There you're forced to battle a dark reflection of ShadowSeraphimon who can summon minions to help him:
- When using neutral special Panjyamon will be summoned.
- When using special+Up the chosen one will be Asuramon.
- When using special+Down you will see BlackMetalKabuterimon.
These minions will only perform an attack and disappear, but you should not allow them to do it! They will disappear as well if you attack them.
Sakkakumon counts as a stage evolution, so you'd not be allowed to fight with Armageddemon (as only one stage evolution can be active at the same time).
Arcade path 8:
Digimon Frontier arrives with this update and the Arcade mode is updated accordingly as well. However, this path is still a WIP (work in progress) so it's not yet considered necessary to unlock Numnimon or the golden alts for the Digimon.
- Mercurymon: Complete DIGIMON FRONTIER Arcade path with Agunimon.
- Arcade path 8: Complete Arcade path 7 X-ANTIBODY.
*Note: in case you completed it before, just win another one.
Adjustments / Bug fixing:
- Melee multi-hit mechanic (where the opponent is trapped while the attack is performed) added to:
--> Reapermon's special+Forward.
--> Chaosdramon's special+Down.
--> MetalSeadramon's special+Forward and special+Up.
--> SlashAngemon's special+Forward.
--> KendoGarurumon's special+Up.
- Fixed the issue where Housemon was crashing the end of the battle if Puppetmon was outside him.
- Fixed the issue where the AI was able to play forever the charge animation of the chargeable attacks.
- Fixed the issue where if you lose against Megidramon in the Arcade path's secret battle, the next round was not against him.
- Hackmon: SFX voices fixed.
- MetalGarurumon X: His neutral special's bullets won't track the enemy anymore, they only go forward.
- Armageddemon: Fixed the issue where he was able to play special attacks in the air.
- Puppetmon (Ultra mode): He can only go back to Housemon if he is close to him.
- Argomon: His special+F attack will make the opponent to lose energy meter when impacting. Also, when being digivolved from Keramon, his special+F attack can make him recover energy meter.
Known issues / Investigating:
- Activating/Finishing the Ultra mode while being poisoned can make the Digimon be frozen. This is still unknown and hard to reproduce.
You can find the link in the first message of this thread. Enjoy!
Hi! Thanks for reporting it, I think your screenshot will be so useful to investigate this issue.
Good suggestions, the main problem with some of them is the lack of actual 3d models that fit and work in the current game. Some of the characters there may be coming eventually but we are counting on games to expand the current roster of models at our disposal in order to make it possible. Also, poor Savers, I'm pretty we aren't going to be that mean to Agumon and ShineGreymon
I also like this,my mercurrymon is like this. i cannot evo to blacksep.mon..Hi! Thanks for reporting it, I think your screenshot will be so useful to investigate this issue.