Digimon Rumble Arena fangame

DeimonMaster

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does anyone have the numemon passworld? I can not release more even doing the requirements.

See posts 785 and 786 for what you need to do.
Also deleted your other post for posting in all capital letters and double posting.
I did all the requirement to lose 5 battles in arcade mode, I defeated the numemon, but the password doesn't appear

UncleRetro

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
okkkay,......
so i bought a Twin USB gamepad [crappy type],....used to buy those to play normally and it was fine,...
the game is already on steam library to be able to use them as usual,...
and now in pvp,both controllers are active as both player 1 and player 2,...if player one presses,player 2 follows,and likewise,...
and i installed X360CE to game directory but,..they don't work at all,....so i figured maybe it needs to be installed in a specific folder like some games,...

anyone knows how to install X360CE like,..where exactly?
and anyone knows how to fix this to separate them?

Draco74

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
okkkay,......
so i bought a Twin USB gamepad [crappy type],....used to buy those to play normally and it was fine,...
and now in pvp,both controllers are active as both player 1 and player 2,...if player one presses,player 2 follows,and likewise,...
and i installed X360CE to game directory but,..they don't work at all,....so i figured maybe it needs to be installed in a specific folder like some games,...

The issue having both players controlled by same controller is an issue will be fixed in next update. The only solid way to do local multiplayer is one of the players with keyboard. I apologize for this

UncleRetro

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
okkkay,......

The issue having both players controlled by same controller is an issue will be fixed in next update. The only solid way to do local multiplayer is one of the players with keyboard. I apologize for this
oh it's okay my man,take all your time <3,take my burger 🍔 even,love this game :),i even played with my bestie using parsec "Local Multi-online"

luis

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
very good and congratulations to you for this great project, you can request the characters at some point Ogremon, apokalymon, venommyotismon, kimeramon are my favorites. Thank you for reading this request from a digimon fan

Learned5dragons

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yo, yo, yo. In love with what you're doing. Do you eventually want to make this a pay-to-play game, or is this always going to be a free project?

Vande

Roll Roll, Critical, Critical
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They cannot make it Pay to Play due to the Digimon IP, would be very iffy ground. I can also 100% guarantee if that did happen, the thread would be removed at the first hint of it. As it puts the forum on iffy ground.

Gothicpd

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't know if there is any error but what is going on with the numemon password. If he already gave you the code, he will not give it to you again.

-To get it again you will have to start a new game.
delete the savedata file from (AppData\LocalLow\Draco74\ProjectDigimon) I'm from the third world so I still have Windows 7 but I guess the same applies to w10 and w11 (obviously you need to backup your save data to be able to use the code after getting it)

-Already starting a new game if you follow the steps to unlock NNN Invasion this time if it will be given to you. Now you just have to put back your backup copy of savadata and you can use it (obviously this time try to save the code so you can use it as many times as you want)

At least this is the only way to recover any password.
I hope this helps someone, and I hope it is understood I am Hispanic and use a translator to write