I think it's time for a new update!
- Hackmon, with Jesmon (locked by default)
- Omnimon Merciful Mode, as Omnimon's ultra form
- New Ultra modes: Omnimon and Plesiomon.
- Updated local multiplayer using 2 controllers.
- Savedata update process improved (the savedata won't be removed if it fails).
- New special battle: DIGIMON ADVENTURE TRI (Part 1).
- New special alt: Machinedramon (Digimon World).
This Digimon has a couple or particular details to mention. First, in a similar way to Varodurumon, his special attack doesn't inflicts damage but it created a barrier around Jesmon instead. This barrier is necessary to perform his special+D attack, and at the same time it protects from the projectiles. Also, his special+F and special+Up attacks are both chargeable, and I have to say their charged form is powerful.
As mentioned in the previous update, the special alts are a limited costume for the Digimon that will arrive once per update and unlocked just by playing it. In case you got the previous one it will remain active, but if not... well, it may be available again in the future, who knows.
New Ultra modes:
: He digivolves into Omnimon Merciful Mode, and his attack becomes extremely high. His special attack produces Freeze status, and his special+F and special+Up (using the sword) will burn the enemy. Finally, his special+D attack throws 3 slashes, where the last one is unblockable.
: His special's laser produces Confusion status if it successfully impacts. His special+D has more range and, if it damages, will make the opponent be unable to attack for some seconds.
: His special+F and special+Up attacks will be immediately fully charged and producing Glitch status. Also, his special attack will produce invincibility instead of the barrier, and his special+D's laser becomes unblockable.
: Complete the seconds battle in Special Battle 4.
- Special Battle 4
: Complete the following requisites:
1. Complete DIGIMON ADVENTURE path with all Adventure cast (Agumon, Gabumon, Tentomon, Patamon, Gatomon, Palmon, Gomamon, Biyomon, Omnimon).
*Note: in case you completed them before, just do it again with one of them.
Adjustments / Bug fixing:
- All CPU Digimon will charge the chargeable attacks if you're enough far from them.
- Fixed the issue of completing Arcade path 7 with a mega form and then going to another path.
- Numemon invasion's password will now appear each time Numemon is defeated in Arcade (as before it was only appearing the first time).
- Guard movement is not usable since the beginning of the battle.
- Fixed the crash happening when Diaboromon was being used and defeat in a team battle.
- Fixed the issue with Metalgarurumon's alts and the way the victories count for him.
- Fixed the bug where the characters could fall of the Inner Hazard stage's ground shield.
- Fixed a bug with the pause in special battles, where the "Select Digimon" option is disabled but it was restoring the time speed anyway.
- Gomamon: His bubble's visuals have been improved to not be affected by the stage's background.
- Gallantmon CM: Fixed the issue with his slash projectile when touching a wall.
- Numnimon: Removed the unused mesh that was visible when doing the Win animation.
- Imperialdramon: EVO attack produces more damage.
- Magnamon: Defense stat buffed to B.
- Magnadramon: His neutral special's projectile produces more damage.
- Valkyrimon: Attack stat buffed to B. His neutral special's damage has been increased, and his special+F attack is now faster.
- Grandiskuwagamon: His neutral special produces more damage.
- Blackwargreymon: The idle animation has been adjusted due to an issue with his shoulder spike.
- Dracmon: His neutral special's projectiles semi-tracks the opponent.
- Piedmon: Attack stat buffed to B.
- Betamon: The issue with his special+D's laser is now a feature! He thrown the laser twice.
You can find the link in the first message of this thread. Enjoy!