Digimon Rumble Arena fangame

Draco74

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey, I don’t know if someone has noticed it before, I came across a bug, namely some specials get invisible when playing in Mecha factory, like almost all of gomamon, the Omnimon’s Special (neutral), and probably there are more I didn’t see, also, some specials aren’t reflected by Gomamon’s Special D, like Seven Heaven that passes through Gomamon, or Sefirot Crystal that destroys the bubble and inflict damage
Thanks for reporting these things, we will investigate them ^^

One Random Guy

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey, I don’t know if someone has noticed it before, I came across a bug, namely some specials get invisible when playing in Mecha factory, like almost all of gomamon, the Omnimon’s Special (neutral), and probably there are more I didn’t see, also, some specials aren’t reflected by Gomamon’s Special D, like Seven Heaven that passes through Gomamon, or Sefirot Crystal that destroys the bubble and inflict damage
We will look further to check what's going on here. Thank you for reporting the bugs!

crisx284

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks for reporting these things, we will investigate them ^^
Hey Draco remember my ideas also including Change characters during 3v3 combat like Dragon Ball FigtherZ

kaisergreyx

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
thx for the update.. like the grani ones.. hope series character has different moveset/ultra like this(tamers has different mount for ultra, adventure has charging ultra, 02 could change digiegg wthout lose digivolve meter etc.) like the update, keep up the good work!! Thank you.

DeCrypt

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The controls with a ps4 controller are pretty bad (jumping with square,) is there any way to edit this?

One Random Guy

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The controls with a ps4 controller are pretty bad (jumping with square,) is there any way to edit this?
It's adviced to use a program that allows for PS4 controller input configuration and chenge it from there, Unity new versions removed input customization in the way we used to do it. We are looking for alternatives, but for now on this is the only way to do it.

Gollion

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Those digimon Dawn/Dusk references hit me right in my heart

molga87

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey, I recently downloaded this fan game, and I'm having trouble unlocking special battle 2. I've attempted it a few times now, but the password doesn't seem to appear for it, even after doing 10 battles as each of the 4 dark masters in a row in their mega forms.

Gollion

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's not the 4 dark masters, it's Machinedramon, Metalseadramon, Piedmon and BlackWarGreymon instead of Pinochimon (I did like 20 battles before I realized my mistake too molga lol)

molga87

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's not the 4 dark masters, it's Machinedramon, Metalseadramon, Piedmon and BlackWarGreymon instead of Pinochimon (I did like 20 battles before I realized my mistake too molga lol)
Wow if only I could read, thanks that worked, guess I jumped to conclusions based on the first 3.

Draco74

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow if only I could read, thanks that worked, guess I jumped to conclusions based on the first 3.
Hi! Glad to know you obtained it ^^

Let me mention a known bug that will be fixed in next update, which impacts the special battle 2. When reaching the final battle take care to defeat it with your last Digimon, if not you will remain there forever. I'm so sorry for this bug, but just for you to know.

molga87

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi! Glad to know you obtained it ^^

Let me mention a known bug that will be fixed in next update, which impacts the special battle 2. When reaching the final battle take care to defeat it with your last Digimon, if not you will remain there forever. I'm so sorry for this bug, but just for you to know.
Thankfully I didn't come across that because he mowed through my first two, but thanks for the heads up.