Digimon Rumble Arena fangame

Draco74

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
my God man, I just met your work! what a wonderful thing! I am delighted! congratulations on your hard work, i imagine it gives you a lot of work to do all this! you deserve a lot of recognition for all your efforts! incredible I have a question: I saw that you put some alternative forms for the protagonists' digimons! do you intend to give some to palmon, like Rafflesimon or something? I like it a lot and I was wondering if there would be any besides rosemon ❤️😍
Thank you so much for your words! I'm really glad you like it ^^. I have to mention that the project is still WIP, so you can expect more Digimon and alternate forms to come!
my God man, I just met your work! what a wonderful thing! I am delighted! congratulations on your hard work, i imagine it gives you a lot of work to do all this! you deserve a lot of recognition for all your efforts! incredible I have a question: I saw that you put some alternative forms for the protagonists' digimons! do you intend to give some to palmon, like Rafflesimon or something? I like it a lot and I was wondering if there would be any besides rosemon ❤️😍
i just checked her now,and it'd be lovely too ^_^
Yeah, definitely :). Btw thanks as well for your passion here! I always appreciate your comments

Mathhmson

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Another amazing idea would be to add the royal knights

Omnimon, Gallantmon and Magnamon are already in the game

Leopardmon could be an alternative evolution of Leomon, as well as Craniamon for Hagurumon, and UlforceVeedramon for Veemon

Dynasmon has several possible options to evolve from, like Hawkmon (by taking Silphymon’s path), Impmon (wizardmon’s path), Candlemon (wizardmon’s path), or from Wizardmon himself

Also Gankoomon could evolve from Impmon, Candlemon or Wizardmon

Alphamon <- Dorumon

Jesmon <- Hackmon

Crusadermon <- Kotemon

Examon <- Dracomon

Kentaurosmon <- Kudamon

Gothicpd

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
for impmon it would be very cool dysnamon or Beelzemon X. in this case it could be wizardmon that evolves to dysmon, since many consider wizardmon to evolve from impmon and caldemon. but for impmon it would be like a kind of alternative evolution to be trained by his tamers.

if you put a wizardmon to dysnasmon, they still exist for impmon baalmon and beelzemon x.

In another topic I would like to see tsukarimon, I know that it is already a patamon skin, see it with some evolution of another mao such as belphemon or barbamon, if to replace the patamon skin you could with green patamon in the style of the pokemon shinys xD

Draco74

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi everyone!

It was a long journey for us, but we're finally ready for releasing v0.10!

V010.png

New Digimon:
- Monodramon, with Justimon (locked by default)
- Megidramon, as Guilmon's alt Mega (locked by default)
- NoblePumpkinmon, as Mushroomon's alt Mega (locked by default)

Justimon:
This Digimon has a unique ability using his arms, as they will rotate each time an attack is done with them. This special attack is the Special+Down, and he will do an attack per arm (normal arm, Critical arm, and Accel arm).

New features:
- Stage hazards for Sky Sanctuary.
- Stage hazards for Mecha Factory.
- The mist in the Dark Area stage is now dynamic according to your graphics configuration, to improve the performance there.
- New Special Battle 3.
- New disclaimer screen when opening the game.
- New songs added.
- Songs preview when selecting them in a free battle (the preview will play automatically).
- Updated status icons for the HUD, and new status effects: Charm and Attack disabled.
- New visual addition in the HUD when the Ultra mode is active.
- New Ultra modes for Gallantmon, Sakuyamon, and MegaGargomon.
- The multihitting projectiles will now be considered when impacting with a barrier effect (for example, MetalSeadramon's wave impacting with Sakuyamon's barrier sphere).

New Ultra modes:
- Gallantmon: He rides on top of Grani, who provides a lot of mobility (the character now floats in the air). His Neutral Special and his Special+Down will make Grani to throw some energy spheres to the enemy. Just for your information, you can turn around using Special+Forward attack.
- Sakuyamon: Her Special+Down's barrier will now freeze the enemy to the place, providing multiple hits to him. Also, her Special+Forward and Special+Up attacks will leave some blue fire in the stage, so be careful! Finally Sakuyamon is able to use Kofusatge by pressing the EVO button to change her special attacks. After pressing it, all special attacks will be done throwing a card to the enemy, which will provide an effect status if it collides (the card is unblockable). The status are: Neutral Special has Confusion; Special+F has Burn; Special+Up has Attack disabled; and Special+D has Charm. The special movements will go back to the normal ones after throwing the card.
- MegaGargomon: When he thrown the Gargo Missiles he will also throw 2 small missiles. And, his Special+Up attack now becomes more dangerous as he will be shooting the machine gun cannons he has at his wrists.
- Justimon: His Neutral Special attack will be charged by default, and his Special+F will be unblockable. Also, his Special+D attacks will gain the following: the attack with the normal arm (which produces the light column) is unblockable; the slash produced by Accel arm will make him win some extra meter; and the wave produced by Critical arm will put the Guard disabled effect.
- Megidramon: This Digimon has a unique effect when in Ultra. First, his stats are modified (more attack, but less defense), and his Neutral Special fire produces Burn status. But, when his Ultra meter is depleted, he will produce an explosion which consequencies will change depending of the times he used Ultra mode (the first time this explosion will damage a lot the enemy, but not much Megidramon itself; however, next times the damage will be increased to Megidramon and dicreased for the enemy).
- NoblePumpkinmon: Pumpkins will appear around the stage, which will explode if the enemy touches them (like the bomb item hazard). Once the pumpkin explodes, this one will reappear after some seconds. Also, NoblePumpkinmon will summon a giant pumpkin using Special+D attack, which will be able to push using his normal attacks (or push a lot using Special+F) in order to change its position if needed. This giant pumpkin will explode after some seconds (cannot be blocked), producing a random effect to the enemy if it hits (if the pumpkin releases some bats around, the effect is negative; but, if it releases candies the effect will be positive for the enemy!). The possible effect that the pumpkin can produce are Burn, Poison, Freeze, Confusion, Glitch (as negatives), and Health up, Meter up, Meter full, Flame Card weapon (as positives).

Secret battles in Arcade:
- If the player uses Guilmon (without Megidramon) or Gallantmon CM in DIGIMON TAMERS path, the boss will be Megidramon instead of Gallantmon CM.
- Related to the previous point, try using Gallantmon CM in Hard mode for a bigger challenge. A surprise is waiting for you at the end.

Unlockables:
- Monodramon: Complete DIGIMON TAMERS paths with Guilmon, Terriermon, Renamon and Leomon. In case you did it in the past then just complete the path with one of them one more time.
- Megidramon: We keep this requirement as a puzzle, just remember what happened in the TV show of Tamers. The first one completing it can share the exact method ^^
- NoblePumpkinmon: Complete Special Battle 3.
- Special Battle 3: Defeat 30 virus type Digimon in free battles (Arcade or VS CPU). Then, you will receive the password. Also, this number of kills has to be done from scratch (your victories in previous versions don't count).

Adjustments / Bug fixing:
- Wargreymon X: His neutral special won't have the cooldown if he uses first the special+D attack. But his special+D will have a bigger cooldown if he uses first the neutral special.
- Gomamon: He has now the "Reflect" icon in the HUD for his special+D attack.
- Seraphimon: Fixed the infinite Ultra mode when using by the second time. Also, his Hallow Ascension won't make him gain meter anymore.
- Varodurumon: Her special+D attack is now available even without the barrier (but, with it, the attack will be bigger). Also, the protection effect of his barrier has been increased to cover more range.
- Veemon: His neutral special has been changed for "Vee Drill Punch", which has multihitting. His special+F is now faster and, finally, his special+D can reflect the projectiles.
- Magnamon: His special+D in Ultra mode makes now more damage, but he sacrifices the invulnerability when doing it.
- Armadillomon: All cooldowns in the special attacks have been reduced.
- ClavisAngemon: He will lose 1 opened door if he gets damaged a total of 3 times. And he will lose all the doors if he gets damaged 3 times in a row (like in a combo).
- Hawkmon: His neutral special has been improved and its speed has been increased.
- Terriermon: His stats have been buffed.
- MegaGargomon: His neutral special has been completely changed to use now his machine guns (in a similar way as Commandramon does).
- Gallantmon X: His special+D now semitracks the opponent.
- Leomon: His normal attack sequence has been modified to fit better.
- Piedmon: The meter cost for his neutral special once in Ultra has been removed. Also, he will be invulnerable while he is invisible when doing special+F attack.
- Machinedramon: His special+F attack is now faster.
- Some extra bug fixing, as always!

You can find the links in the first message of this thread. Enjoy!

VXanderII

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This game is growing like crazy. So much nostalgia.
It's coming together very well, thanks a lot for this effort.
Also can we please get a Gazimon > Gulfmon for the Tamers movie? since you are still working on Tamers related stuff.
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Dani

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
this the truth is a dream to be able to play a Digimon Rumble arena with many characters this is undoubtedly the best Digimon game, I have always liked Digimon Rumble arena games although Digimon all star Rumble was not the best for its few characters but still haci was very good. this remastering of Digimon Rumble arena that they have in project the truth that it is a dream come true congratulations to the creators I hope they continue with the project and in a next version add to alphamon.ya metalgarurumon x and of course some new scenarios for the battles

Personally, I always liked the Digimon Rumble arena 1,2 and the all-star Rumble and well, I also personally played Digimon world 4, although for many it is a bad game, it has some good things such as the evolutions and that at least the fighting was in Real time, hopefully and in some next version add alphamon and metalgarurumon xy, well, congratulations for your great effort made by the people in charge of the project, hopefully and keep going

Fr4nk19

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Has anyone managed to figure out how to unlock Megidramon?

Dani

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I already tried with Beelzemon with him who megidramon fights in the anime but they didn't unlock it for me

kisais

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i already tried with use leomon, and deliberately give up when vs beelzemon like in anime beelzemon defeat leomon, leomon die and guilmon evo to megidramon but didn't unlock too

One Random Guy

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i already tried with use leomon, and deliberately give up when vs beelzemon like in anime beelzemon defeat leomon, leomon die and guilmon evo to megidramon but didn't unlock too
It's a hard challenge, you are getting really close tho

Leon_yuze

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i also tried to use leomon,i also try impomon and beelzemon to fight guimon/leomon.
but no anything...or use all digimon tamer like guilmon renamon terriermon leomon to fight beelzemon ??

Koushiro-han

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I managed to unlock megidramon, after many different attempts at different things (and killing leomon multiple times with beelzebumon). I got it by going to the TAMERS arcade in hard difficulty with leomon, getting to the beelzebumon fight, and letting beelzebumon defeat me. (I had already unlocked monodramon too.)

kisais

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
yes! i got it

Going to the TAMERS arcade in hard mode using leomon, and getting beelzemon defeat you

Gothicpd

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
do you have to play with leomon let beelzemon defeat you and then choose guilmon?

I let kill with the normal difficulty and I do not debloequo anything

UncleRetro

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
about the "???Unknown???" mode in Versus [Player/CPU] ,and the "???Unknown???" special battle 4 ,.......any ideas?

i did the Gallantmon CM hardmode arcade Tamers path 100%,still no idea,also good one Draco ;)

Also,....i still don't know why cinematic scenes are lagging/stuttering so bad?
like 1st thing to see commandramon's back running pic,next second analogman appears pic.....
help pls
even the main screen "digital world sphere" doesn't even animate smoothly
P.S:i got a high-end laptop

kindevil90

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Great update gallentmon with grani, look just like the show! after adding megidramon, only left azulongmon to complete the four great dragon set. looking forward for frontier.

Dani

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think that mode versus mysterious can't be unlocked until a next update

Draco74

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi guys! Thanks for your comments and for playing this version! ^^

I just want to confirm that the ??? battle mode is not available yet, and same for the special battle 4. Both things will be eventually released during the next updates.

Dani

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thank you for your confirmation. Congratulations on your great work. It would be great if they included a tournament mode.

Mathhmson

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey, I don’t know if someone has noticed it before, I came across a bug, namely some specials get invisible when playing in Mecha factory, like almost all of gomamon, the Omnimon’s Special (neutral), and probably there are more I didn’t see, also, some specials aren’t reflected by Gomamon’s Special D, like Seven Heaven that passes through Gomamon, or Sefirot Crystal that destroys the bubble and inflict damage