Digimon Rumble Arena fangame

One Random Guy

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey guys. I just found out about the game and I think its amazing. The only thing is that I don't know how to configurate the controls. Can anyone please explain me how, I have never played any fangame or even used a keyboard remaper. Please help
We advise to use a windows or 3rd party keyboard remapper, we needed to update Unity version for different features that came in the update and dialog is no longer a thing there. Tho I can't recommend one specifically cuz I have no experience with them.

Mathhmson

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Bro, this game is INCREDIBLE! The way you paid attention to some details makes everything very satisfying
I can’t remember when was the last time I played a digimon game with this excitement, keep going! You’re doing a great work

one suggestion I’d like to make is to put the seven great demon lords, like

Barbamon would be an alternative evolution for demidevimon
Black gatomon —> lilithmon
Lucemon —>lucemon chaos mode (In turn, he would evolve to lucemon Shadowlord mode in a way similar to armaggedemon)
Beelzemon is already in the game✅
Syakomon—>Leviamon (making him as an alternative evolution of betamon would be a more practical option)
Paschomon—>Belphemon Rage mode (or Belphemon sleep mode, then making rage mode in the same stile of armaggedemon)
Daemon as demidevimon’s third alternative evolution (or impmon’s one, in order not to reach any supposed limit of alternative evolutions)

Papaizão

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi man!
I can't download from mega, do you have another way to download? I really want to play.

One Random Guy

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Bro, this game is INCREDIBLE! The way you paid attention to some details makes everything very satisfying
I can’t remember when was the last time I played a digimon game with this excitement, keep going! You’re doing a great work

one suggestion I’d like to make is to put the seven great demon lords, like

Barbamon would be an alternative evolution for demidevimon
Black gatomon —> lilithmon
Lucemon —>lucemon chaos mode (In turn, he would evolve to lucemon Shadowlord mode in a way similar to armaggedemon)
Beelzemon is already in the game✅
Syakomon—>Leviamon (making him as an alternative evolution of betamon would be a more practical option)
Paschomon—>Belphemon Rage mode (or Belphemon sleep mode, then making rage mode in the same stile of armaggedemon)
Daemon as demidevimon’s third alternative evolution (or impmon’s one, in order not to reach any supposed limit of alternative evolutions)
Thank you for the suggestions! We hope to be able to add the Demon Lords when we find a chance!
Hi man!
I can't download from mega, do you have another way to download? I really want to play.
What link are you using?

Papaizão

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Man, i got it! I don't know what was going wrong ,but I managed to download it. I'm from Brazil and I and my friends love this project, keep growing!

One Random Guy

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Great, some times Mega is kind of a "special" site... Glad to hear the kind words. And thank you for the kind words, in name of all the staff <3.

UncleRetro

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey Draco it's me again, made a small trailer for your amazing game,enjoy and keep it up,let me know if you need something i might help, only ask not to kill this game

Draco74

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey Draco it's me again, made a small trailer for your amazing game,enjoy and keep it up,let me know if you need something i might help, only ask not to kill this game
Hi! Thanks for the comment, but you mean you did a trailer?

UncleRetro

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi! Thanks for the comment, but you mean you did a trailer?
Yep but can't share it on YouTube,bandai can be an ass sometimes, look what happened with fanmade card game...

Liddell

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi, Draco! First of all, congrats and thanks for the work. The game is absolutely great!

I was wondering if we can get a combo counter, like in the Digimon Rumble Arena. Not changes a lot gameplay-wise, but helps to know which moves link to each other and brings a bit of complexity :)

THanks

UncleRetro

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does anyone know every secret move for every evolution after ultra energy gauge press? So far I knew few and others that didn't understand or find,ty

kindevil90

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does anyone know every secret move for every evolution after ultra energy gauge press? So far I knew few and others that didn't understand or find,ty
Not every digimon got super ultra move because it is still work in progress, hopefully their special look cool.

Vande

Roll Roll, Critical, Critical
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have removed a post that has a modified file. The only file relating to DRA that is being allowed on the forum is from the host directly as this is what was agreed with our staff when the thread was first posted. No other files are to be posted as this isn't in line with our forum rules.

UncleRetro

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello again,it's me,
any idea to fix the scenes lag/stutter in secret battle 02 ?
it keeps lagging even tho i got high-end specs "with/without modified files",...
also what kind of default programs should i use for "faster" reading files in windows for gaming? if possible,
and how to "speed up the game" as fast as DRA2?

and some notes upon almost complete gameplay,wish i could help,i'm starting to learn how to design for games and
that's as far as i can go since i love art,and digimon even tho being an adult,lol,anyway...
here're the points to be accepted someday before the grand release of V1.0 as a big celebration of this wonderful game:

1-English voices should be optional.

2-Horizontal/Vertical Diverolling attacks should be changed instead of being copied to most characters,there're other attacks for each digimon
which are unique and from the original DRA/DRA2 and other games.

3-laserbeams "including Gallantmon's shield's final elysium,Ophanimon's Heaven's javeline beam attack and excluding metalseadramon's ultimate stream"
should be as clear as imperialdramon's evolution attack.

4-Gallantmon CM's Double-Lance should be visible at all times.

5-some Ultras deserve a 2nd-step of evolution "like the revealed Chaosdramon,Beelzemon BM,Armageddomon",
for Omnimon "Alters' concept",other X-Antibody Evos like MetalGarurumonX/OmnimonX/ChaosdramonX,
or at least change that fiery fried skin upon most digimons...to a wireframe skin maybe,
Like Rockmon.

6-Magnamon's Standard energy balls should be either homing missiles like the series or clear beam,
like the series.

7-Rosemon's whip attack isn't that beamy or stingy,needs fixing,also the forbidden temptation
should be whirly and vortexed with rose pedals.

8-BanchoLeomon "As Digi-fusion partner with Varodurumon/Darkdramon" can be a priority to Chaosmon "either states as Ultra state".

9-old battlefields and few animations of them (crazybattlefield/volcano),old bgms.

10-minigames?....

11-battle rounds.

keep up the good work,let me know whenever help is needed and i don't care about credits,lol
Digimon is my dream tho,come on.

if i want a character to be added personally,...don't mean to be arrogant,.....it'd be either ChaosdramonX or Gaiomon "blackagumon's alt evolution",
cheers.

Last edited:

One Random Guy

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
1-English voices should be optional.
As we stated different times before, the English voices are not optional due to the inmense lack of voices for different Digimons in that language. If we allowed for ENG VO 70% of the digimons we have planned would only grunt. We had to adapt and act acordingly to the resources we have at our disposal.
4-Gallantmon CM's Double-Lance should be visible at all times.
We used his animations from the other games and in no game he shows the lance all the times.
5-some Ultras deserve a 2nd-step of evolution "like the revealed Chaosdramon,Beelzemon BM,Armageddomon",
for Omnimon "Alters' concept",other X-Antibody Evos like MetalGarurumonX/OmnimonX/ChaosdramonX,
or at least change that fiery fried skin upon most digimons...to a wireframe skin maybe,
Like Rockmon.
Game is WIP, most of this things will be addressed at some point.
8-BanchoLeomon "As Digi-fusion partner with Varodurumon/Darkdramon" can be a priority to Chaosmon "either states as Ultra state".
Refer to previous answer.
9-old battlefields and few animations of them (crazybattlefield/volcano),old bgms.
Refer to previous answer or previous answer's previous answer.
Refer to previous answer or previous answer's previous answer or previous answer's previous answer's previous answer.
11-battle rounds.
Same as most of the above.
2-Horizontal/Vertical Diverolling attacks should be changed instead of being copied to most characters,there're other attacks for each digimon
which are unique and from the original DRA/DRA2 and other games.
I think we have been getting more creative with digimon movesets with the current Digis we are releasing. Most digmons need some type of mobility in their kit in order to feel somewhat fluid so while I agree some moves can be replaced or updated to look more interesting, there's not a lot of variety when it comes to them that will not result in a clunkier experience.
7-Rosemon's whip attack isn't that beamy or stingy,needs fixing,also the forbidden temptation
should be whirly and vortexed with rose pedals.
Acording to Thorn's Whip description (Attack with a high-voltage whip. it can either enslave a Digimon as its devoted servant or electrocute them.) and it's DS:CS depiction, the attack involves some pink electric energy around the whip. Forbidden Temptation description also describes a wave of energy as one of it's possible incarnations. The way Rosemon's made was in order to really emphasize her identity as a long range projectile based character, hence why we went with the less common depictions of her attacks.
6-Magnamon's Standard energy balls should be either homing missiles like the series or clear beam,
like the series.
Some times balance>canon.
keep up the good work,let me know whenever help is needed and i don't care about credits,lol
Digimon is my dream tho,come on.

if i want a character to be added personally,...don't mean to be arrogant,.....it'd be either ChaosdramonX or Gaiomon "blackagumon's alt evolution",
cheers.
Also, thank you for the suggestions! We hope to be able to add them at some point. Virtual Hugs.

Last edited:

Rafaello

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
my God man, I just met your work! what a wonderful thing! I am delighted! congratulations on your hard work, i imagine it gives you a lot of work to do all this! you deserve a lot of recognition for all your efforts! incredible I have a question: I saw that you put some alternative forms for the protagonists' digimons! do you intend to give some to palmon, like Rafflesimon or something? I like it a lot and I was wondering if there would be any besides rosemon ❤️😍

UncleRetro

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
my God man, I just met your work! what a wonderful thing! I am delighted! congratulations on your hard work, i imagine it gives you a lot of work to do all this! you deserve a lot of recognition for all your efforts! incredible I have a question: I saw that you put some alternative forms for the protagonists' digimons! do you intend to give some to palmon, like Rafflesimon or something? I like it a lot and I was wondering if there would be any besides rosemon ❤️😍
i just checked her now,and it'd be lovely too ^_^